Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63
Thanks Tree23Thanks

Thread: #MeToo - Stormy Daniels

  1. #1
    New Member TNHarley's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    77

    From
    TN

    #MeToo - Stormy Daniels

    Porn star Tasha Reign accuses Stormy Daniels of turning blind eye to sexual assault while on film set | Fox News
    I was sexually assaulted by one of her crew members. He groped and grabbed me from behind, Reign said. I spoke up immediately because I was in the moment, and I was so proud of myself. She was the director that day, I went straight to her and straight to the man that did it, we had a conversation about it, I went to the owner of Wicked Pictures, I did all the right things. And she did not handle the situation appropriately, respectfully or professionally.
    So its a little bit outrageous when I hear her say things about how she is standing up for women and wants to be a voice for other women to be able to come forward when I was assaulted on her set and she didnt give me any care or attention, and didnt even send that man home.
    Reign also brought up the accusations against Daniels in January in a series of tweets, in which Daniels accused Reign of undermining her directorial skills.

    Reign told The Daily Beast that when she confronted the crew member he claimed that he was just joking. Daniels was completely silent, she said.
    -----
    Getting groped on a porn set? Lol
    This is about as funny as a porn star suing over defamation from a tweet

    Thanks from aboutenough

  2. #2
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82,037
    Thanks
    44698

    From
    becoming more and more
    what's funny about being groped on a porn set? There's a difference between consensual sex and being sexually assaulted. Even on a porn set.
    Thanks from labrea and jacobfitcher

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,493
    Thanks
    34370

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNHarley View Post
    Porn star Tasha Reign accuses Stormy Daniels of turning blind eye to sexual assault while on film set | Fox News
    “I was sexually assaulted by one of her crew members. He groped and grabbed me from behind,” Reign said. “I spoke up immediately because I was in the moment, and I was so proud of myself. She was the director that day, I went straight to her and straight to the man that did it, we had a conversation about it, I went to the owner of Wicked Pictures, I did all the right things. And she did not handle the situation appropriately, respectfully or professionally.
    “So it’s a little bit outrageous when I hear her say things about how she is standing up for women and wants to be a voice for other women to be able to come forward when I was assaulted on her set and she didn’t give me any care or attention, and didn’t even send that man home.”
    Reign also brought up the accusations against Daniels in January in a series of tweets, in which Daniels accused Reign of undermining her directorial skills.

    Reign told The Daily Beast that when she confronted the crew member he claimed that he was just joking. Daniels was completely silent, she said.
    -----
    Getting groped on a porn set? Lol
    This is about as funny as a porn star suing over defamation from a tweet

    I don't understand your point.
    Are you saying that if you give one, or 2 or 10, persons to do something that allows ANYONE to do that thing to/with you, even without your consent?
    What...The...Fuck???
    Please clarify.
    Thanks from jacobfitcher

  4. #4
    New Member TNHarley's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    77

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    what's funny about being groped on a porn set? There's a difference between consensual sex and being sexually assaulted. Even on a porn set.
    I just find it extremely ironic. So ironic its funny.

  5. #5
    New Member TNHarley's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    77

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I don't understand your point.
    Are you saying that if you give one, or 2 or 10, persons to do something that allows ANYONE to do that thing to/with you, even without your consent?
    What...The...Fuck???
    Please clarify.
    The whole situation makes me laugh so hard my side hurts. So ironic.
    Stormy Daniels claims to stand up for women and ignores this girl.
    This girl claims to be groped on a porn set.
    Porn stars complaining about defamation and someone grabbing her ass. Now we have a good old fashioned cat fight.
    Maybe trump can pay them enough money to settle it topless in a mud pit.
    That would be awesome.

  6. #6
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82,037
    Thanks
    44698

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by TNHarley View Post
    I just find it extremely ironic. So ironic its funny.
    you think sexual assault is funny?

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,493
    Thanks
    34370

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNHarley View Post
    The whole situation makes me laugh so hard my side hurts. So ironic.
    Stormy Daniels claims to stand up for women and ignores this girl.
    This girl claims to be groped on a porn set.
    Porn stars complaining about defamation and someone grabbing her ass. Now we have a good old fashioned cat fight.
    Maybe trump can pay them enough money to settle it topless in a mud pit.
    That would be awesome.
    I asked you a clear and understandable question. I did not ask you what you found to be funny or why.
    Do you intend to answer the question or do you not?

  8. #8
    New Member TNHarley's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    77

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    you think sexual assault is funny?
    He probably grabbed her butt or something. Yes i find this funny.
    I remember when sexual assault meant something horrible. Its getting to the point where males are going to be socially assassinated for asking a chick out on a date. If i would have told FOX news about when i used to have my genitals grabbed by chicks in the club when i was younger, i would have been the laughing stock of the world.
    She is a porn star. I dont imagine a lot of them actually care anyways. Could be habit for all you know. I mean, they make a career out of sleeping with strangers for the whole world to see.

  9. #9
    New Member TNHarley's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    77

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I asked you a clear and understandable question. I did not ask you what you found to be funny or why.
    Do you intend to answer the question or do you not?
    My point was the humor in it. Sorry if you didnt understand the first two times.

  10. #10
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82,037
    Thanks
    44698

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by TNHarley View Post
    The whole situation makes me laugh so hard my side hurts. So ironic.
    Stormy Daniels claims to stand up for women and ignores this girl.
    This girl claims to be groped on a porn set.
    Porn stars complaining about defamation and someone grabbing her ass. Now we have a good old fashioned cat fight.
    Maybe trump can pay them enough money to settle it topless in a mud pit.
    That would be awesome.
    what's funny about a man grabbing a women's butt without her consent?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cohen is pleading the Fifth in Stormy Daniels case
    By HayJenn in forum Current Events
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 26th April 2018, 12:10 PM
  2. Stormy Daniels: Cooperating Witness
    By NightSwimmer in forum Current Events
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10th April 2018, 07:42 PM
  3. Trump says he didn't know about Stormy Daniels payment
    By Think for myself in forum Current Events
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 9th April 2018, 05:37 PM
  4. Anyone having a Stormy Daniels party tonight?
    By Davocrat in forum Current Events
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 26th March 2018, 03:42 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed