Members banned from this thread: Spookycolt


Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 224
Thanks Tree227Thanks

Thread: I agree with Trump on Israel

  1. #101
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    33,118
    Thanks
    28288

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Hmm, does pose a bit of a dilemma.

    What do you think should be the reaction when a mass of hostile people are charging you and most of them are unarmed??
    Use the Pentagon's cool new Pain Ray on them?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

  2. #102
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    62,687
    Thanks
    31375

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Use the Pentagon's cool new Pain Ray on them?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
    Interesting. I wonder if it can be stopped by a tinfoil hat...

  3. #103
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    33,118
    Thanks
    28288

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if it can be stopped by a tinfoil hat...
    I think a tinfoil hat simply amplifies the pain sensations.....


  4. #104
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    33,118
    Thanks
    28288

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if it can be stopped by a tinfoil hat...
    P.S. That pain ray reminds me of the Star Trek episode 'Mirror, Mirror', and the awful pain 'booth' that they put Chekhov in.......and the evil Universe Mr. Spock with the beard.....Ha HA!
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey and Wonderer

  5. #105
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    62,687
    Thanks
    31375

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    I think a tinfoil hat simply amplifies the pain sensations.....
    I was thinking along the lines that the foil might reflect back.

    Then again, the whole Tinfoil Hat Syndrome makes no sense, anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    P.S. That pain ray reminds me of the Star Trek episode 'Mirror, Mirror', and the awful pain 'booth' that they put Chekhov in.......and the evil Universe Mr. Spock with the beard.....Ha HA!
    LOL ... a truly awesome episode!

    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  6. #106
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    33,118
    Thanks
    28288

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    I was thinking along the lines that the foil might reflect back.

    Then again, the whole Tinfoil Hat Syndrome makes no sense, anyway.


    LOL ... a truly awesome episode!

    One of the better original Star Trek episodes in my opinion----surely one of the top TEN. And, by the way, that agony booth they put Chekhov in-----well, that would now seem to be within the range of modern technology, with this new pain ray technology that the Pentagon has. And if THAT isn't a scary thought, I don't know what would be!!

    Creepy thoughts!
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  7. #107
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    37,117
    Thanks
    7596

    From
    Shady Dale, Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    I think you're wrong. We will pay a huge price for this happening at this time and in this way by this president.
    Why do you believe this? Is Jerusalem the capital of Israel? Why shouldn't our embassy be in the capital? Is it because we are cowering in fear over what terrorists might do because we went against their will?

  8. #108
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    34,310
    Thanks
    27088

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Why do you believe this? Is Jerusalem the capital of Israel? Why shouldn't our embassy be in the capital? Is it because we are cowering in fear over what terrorists might do because we went against their will?
    Depends on whether or not you believe countries have the right to just take what they want and declare it theirs.

  9. #109
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    33,118
    Thanks
    28288

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    Depends on whether or not you believe countries have the right to just take what they want and declare it theirs.
    Southern Dad does have a 'Might makes Right' philosophy.
    Thanks from labrea

  10. #110
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    45,944
    Thanks
    30310

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Why do you believe this? Is Jerusalem the capital of Israel? Why shouldn't our embassy be in the capital? Is it because we are cowering in fear over what terrorists might do because we went against their will?
    What are the advantages of having the embassy in Jerusalem?

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 70% of Americans agree with President Trump
    By Spookycolt in forum Current Events
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 19th November 2017, 02:44 PM
  2. Finally Something I Agree With Trump
    By HayJenn in forum Current Events
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11th November 2017, 11:49 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 19th December 2016, 11:21 AM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 8th October 2016, 09:38 AM
  5. Israel, Hamas Agree to Free Gilad Shalit in Prisoner Swap
    By jackalope in forum Asia & Middle East
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18th October 2011, 08:27 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed