Members banned from this thread: John T Ford


Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 414
Thanks Tree248Thanks

Thread: The U.K.'s Mental Disorder

  1. #21
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,785
    Thanks
    33393

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Ignoring reality doesn't make it go away.
    No, it does not. I agree. And I don't know this man or his party. Maybe they have a pov worth hearing.

    But the victims, these children, don't seem to count for much with him. Their justice is not valuable to him, and he used the trial as a way to draw attention to himself.
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #22
    Veteran Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    25,255
    Thanks
    24464

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I don't think that's whats happening here.
    Those first three words speak volumes. He is correct. You blundered in to a situation blinded to the circumstances to defend a far-right racist.
    Thanks from Babba, One, Hollywood and 3 others

  3. #23
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,785
    Thanks
    33393

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I don't think that's whats happening here.
    Really? If an innocent Asian man is brought to trial now, on these charges, how easy do you think it will be to get him acquitted? The public hates the men they think are responsible.

    Your fellow appears to want them to hate every Asian man, innocent or guilty.
    Thanks from Blueneck, tnbskts and Slartibartfast

  4. #24
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    30,582
    Thanks
    8001

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Those first three words speak volumes. He is correct. You blundered in to a situation blinded to the circumstances to defend a far-right racist.
    Britain has been rocked by a series of child sex scandals perpetuated by gangs of predominantly muslim men and when someone speaks out against these atrocities you guys label them a racist.

    This is the very reason Leftism is considered a mental disorder.

  5. #25
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    30,582
    Thanks
    8001

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Really? If an innocent Asian man is brought to trial now, on these charges, how easy do you think it will be to get him acquitted? The public hates the men they think are responsible.

    Your fellow appears to want them to hate every Asian man, innocent or guilty.
    This thread is not about Asian men.

  6. #26
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,160
    Thanks
    3444

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    The trial had reporting restrictions for the duration, which he filmed himself admitting he knew. How dumb is that?
    To PROTECT THE FUCKING PEDO MONSTERS!!!

  7. #27
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    30,582
    Thanks
    8001

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    To PROTECT THE FUCKING PEDO MONSTERS!!!
    And, that was my thought in starting this thread.

    In the UK, apparently it is unlawful to speak out against what these muslims are doing to their children.

    That is a mental disorder.

    However, it's not just happening in the UK.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,160
    Thanks
    3444

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    And, that was my thought in starting this thread.

    In the UK, apparently it is unlawful to speak out against what these muslims are doing to their children.

    That is a mental disorder.

    However, it's not just happening in the UK.
    In terms of sickening... even with the worst uncovered and made public, we are only scratching the surface. And Yes, it is world wide.
    Thanks from John T Ford

  9. #29
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    30,582
    Thanks
    8001

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    In terms of sickening... even with the worst uncovered and made public, we are only scratching the surface. And Yes, it is world wide.
    I don't think there is any hope left for the UK.

  10. #30
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    30,582
    Thanks
    8001

    From
    Great State of Texas
    “I am trying to recall a legal case where someone was convicted of a ‘crime’ which cannot be reported on,” he added. “Where he can be cast into prison without it being possible to report his name, offence, or place of imprisonment for fear of contempt of court.”

    -U.K. Independence Party leader and European MP Gerard Batten.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Neuroscientist: Donald Trump Has Mental Disorder...Dangerous
    By Cicero in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 26th July 2016, 06:12 PM
  2. Progressive Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
    By JimCamp in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 28th October 2014, 01:25 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th June 2013, 06:54 PM
  4. Is liberalism a mental disorder? Veteran psychologist says it is.
    By PapaBull in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 30th December 2011, 06:02 PM
  5. Some suggest Liberalism is a mental disorder
    By killacommy in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 5th August 2006, 01:17 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed