Members banned from this thread: John T Ford


Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 409
Thanks Tree237Thanks

Thread: The U.K.'s Mental Disorder

  1. #381
    Veteran Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24,604
    Thanks
    23343

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by allegoricalfact View Post
    This is after the march, I don't know how much you can understand but --- Trooping of the Colour was going on that day too - so the Police were keeping people separate but here what happened was that the Police began to forcefully push people back, they were pushing them over, it was really OTT, the crowd thought that the police were attacking and a barrage of beer cans and bottles flew at them --- toward the end you can hear the conversation better - a nice man from Nottingham is coherent --- about the media too - no one believes them anymore and fb have gone mad - banning people all over the place for sweet f a.

    Anyway the next one is on the 14th July and it will be bigger.


    Don't foget there was a naked bike ride taking place too!

  2. #382
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,771
    Thanks
    603

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Don't foget there was a naked bike ride taking place too!
    And a women's march - all sorts -

    And the next day, Sunday the 10th, was Al Quds which was mainly ignored

    https://youtu.be/oryPPObz7T0

    Over 25 thousand - ignored bar for a 5 min police provoked scuffle

    https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrob...472608804/?t=0


    Hundereds

    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/w...-a3859341.html

    hundreds, they are lying about thousands - there were hundreds

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44427627

    And which one do the media report on?
    Last edited by allegoricalfact; 13th June 2018 at 12:36 AM.

  3. #383
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,771
    Thanks
    603

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    I don't even know what the fuck "child grooming" is, but it sounds like something you'd be interested in informing the rest of us about in your vast storehouse of knowledge.

    Specifically - they are, in this instance, a decades long network of paedophilic rape gangs who are predominantly of Pakistani heritage - and have been protected by both police and social workers and though some - one gang out of hundreds, one man out of thousands - are being prosecuted now the press make light of it or make nothing of it at all.

    Tommy Robinson ( real name - Steven Lennon) is the one who brought it to people's attention and is the only one who has kept it in the lime light - he, in turn, has been demonized and persecuted by the state = which includes the press.

    At first the Pakistani rape gangs targeted Sikh and Hindu girls - the Sikhs organized themselves ( wars on the streets) and the Police apologized to the communities and helped them to combat the dangers. The rape gangs turned on English girls, over 30 years, it is estimated ( though many think it is a conservative figure) that, 1 million girl children have been victims of the gangs.

    The girls are groomed, made to feel special, lavished with 'love', sweeties, alcohol, drugs - then they are gang raped - then pimped out ( 30 -50 men per week end) - beaten, tortured, mutilated, murdered ( at least one was made into kebab and sold to kafir to eat) - terrorised, their families terrorised - family members arrested for trying to get their daughters or sisters away from the gangs - it is a horror story - and still going on in every town and city in the UK where there are, even modist, Pakistani communities. Councilors and Police chiefs have been found to have used the girls as sex slaves, one can't know who or how many or which people have and do -

    This case is about 29 defendants ( alleged paedo rapists ( girls were 11-12), traffickers, enablers, tortures, druggers, kidnappers, of taking sexual images of children and etc), 27 men and two women, all Pakistani - 29 can't fit into one courtroom so they split the trial into three. This was the second of the three - there was and is a reporting restriction on - reporting the verdicts of the first two before the third trial is completed ( September) - all the facts bar the verdicts and sentences were in the public domain ( The Sun, the BBC, the local papers) and Tommy was outside the court ( Leeds Crown Court) reporting that the trial was on going - he said nothing that had not already been reported on - he was arrested, denied his own legal representation ( His own legal adviser was told that he was being released and denied access to him) - he was arrested, charged, tried and in prison within 3-4 hours. No-one knew were he was - it is accepted by 'the law' that putting him in prison is a death sentence - the judge said he didn't care and admitted that he had not seen the evidence against Tommy - but sentenced him to 13 months anyway. He is safe at the moment, in HMP Hull - which does have a wing which is not run by Islam.

    Ps no-one says 'all Muslims' but no-one within the Muslim communities will tell on their neighbours. And - yes,in the UK most paedos are white ( white being 90% of the population)- but most are lone wolves and most belong to type 2 sexual abusers ( non penetrational). 90% of groomers are Muslim ( 4-5% of the population), 85% are of Pakistani heritage, type 1 sexual abusers ( penetrational)- these figures come from Quilliam, the Muslim think tank of the UK.

    https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrob...35902931/?t=66
    Last edited by allegoricalfact; 13th June 2018 at 03:12 AM.
    Thanks from OlGuy

  4. #384
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,771
    Thanks
    603

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGuy View Post
    At least there is some reporting on the news at Leicestershire Times, there's not much of anything on the international news from the UK or Europe. And you'd think 20k people in the streets would get more local reporting if for no other reason than places for commuters to avoid.
    When the first Muslims arrived in Leicester the people of Leicester helped them build their first Mosque, one man in particular, I'll call him J, he funded the most of it. The Muslims lived in a street which was nick named The Golden Mile - because of all of the glitz - the gold and sparkly stuff they sold. The first generation tried to integrate and were friendly and really happy to be here. Now! They are afraid of their own grandchildren who walk around as though they own the whole town, abusive and aggressive and they protected by the police. The son of J, J is dead now, married a Muslim woman - they are now terrorised by her community - the Muslim youth have threatened to drag her out of the house and chop her up into little bits - they petrol bomb their house and throw bricks and on and on --- There is a saying there now that the whole of Leicester is The Golden Mile.
    Thanks from OlGuy

  5. #385
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,632
    Thanks
    6371

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Grooming is the process of verbally and physically abusing the person until they give up and accept what the groomer says without question.

    Very much like how a pimp treats a would be prostitute.

    Oh, and if the person can't be convinced to do what the groomer says, they are killed off to avoid them creating a liability.

    Do you need more details?
    By God, I can now live a full, productive life knowing that now!

  6. #386
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,771
    Thanks
    603

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    By God, I can now live a full, productive life knowing that now!
    One has to doubt that --- full and productive, that is.

  7. #387
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,771
    Thanks
    603

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGuy View Post
    At least there is some reporting on the news at Leicestershire Times, there's not much of anything on the international news from the UK or Europe. And you'd think 20k people in the streets would get more local reporting if for no other reason than places for commuters to avoid.
    They have moved Tommy from a relatively safe wing of a relatively safe prison to a very dangerous one - he is on an open wing which is 70% Muslim --- they are banging on the walls shouting 'You will die tonight'. The order to move him there came directly from the Home Office.

    It isn't good - It seems as though it might be about the protest and what they are saying is that, if we stop protesting they will keep Tommy safe but that if we keep protesting they won't.

  8. #388
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,474
    Thanks
    3184

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by allegoricalfact View Post
    They have moved Tommy from a relatively safe wing of a relatively safe prison to a very dangerous one - he is on an open wing which is 70% Muslim --- they are banging on the walls shouting 'You will die tonight'. The order to move him there came directly from the Home Office.

    It isn't good - It seems as though it might be about the protest and what they are saying is that, if we stop protesting they will keep Tommy safe but that if we keep protesting they won't.
    The people responsible must not realize what happens when someone is made a martyr....

  9. #389
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,771
    Thanks
    603

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    The people responsible must not realize what happens when someone is made a martyr....
    The Home Secretary is a Muslim who is being groomed to be the next PM - he would have signed off on it.

    Theresa May was Home Sec last time they tried to kill Tommy inside.

    Either he is locked up now, with B cat Muslims screaming at him all night or he is already dead. From what we can gather, the screws were not going to put him in solitary. There will be very few, in there, on his side.

    'They' are pulling his youtube videos as we speak -

    What will happen if they have him murdered? I don't know and I say that because 'they' will be ready for public disorder, it is hard to say how much there will be though - last Saturday there were 30 thousand people at the FreeTommy protest but, as with the Iraq protest, as many people who protested were stopped from entering London - 'They' control the 'highways' - but in the towns and cities with high Muslim populations - they will kick off - Mosques will be burned and etc - and it will not quieten - they don't have enough prisons to hold us all - I think that they have pulled this now, before it grows any larger, gambling on Tommy disappearing will make the protests fizzle and disappear.

    But the media are silent so most people are not even aware of any of this. They will be .............

  10. #390
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,474
    Thanks
    3184

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by allegoricalfact View Post
    The Home Secretary is a Muslim who is being groomed to be the next PM - he would have signed off on it.

    Theresa May was Home Sec last time they tried to kill Tommy inside.

    Either he is locked up now, with B cat Muslims screaming at him all night or he is already dead. From what we can gather, the screws were not going to put him in solitary. There will be very few, in there, on his side.

    'They' are pulling his youtube videos as we speak -

    What will happen if they have him murdered? I don't know and I say that because 'they' will be ready for public disorder, it is hard to say how much there will be though - last Saturday there were 30 thousand people at the FreeTommy protest but, as with the Iraq protest, as many people who protested were stopped from entering London - 'They' control the 'highways' - but in the towns and cities with high Muslim populations - they will kick off - Mosques will be burned and etc - and it will not quieten - they don't have enough prisons to hold us all - I think that they have pulled this now, before it grows any larger, gambling on Tommy disappearing will make the protests fizzle and disappear.

    But the media are silent so most people are not even aware of any of this. They will be .............
    Now that's a different context of the word.

    In that case it would mean to be trained and prepared for a position where the presumption is that it is earned.
    Thanks from allegoricalfact

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Neuroscientist: Donald Trump Has Mental Disorder...Dangerous
    By Cicero in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 26th July 2016, 06:12 PM
  2. Progressive Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
    By JimCamp in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 28th October 2014, 01:25 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th June 2013, 06:54 PM
  4. Is liberalism a mental disorder? Veteran psychologist says it is.
    By PapaBull in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 30th December 2011, 06:02 PM
  5. Some suggest Liberalism is a mental disorder
    By killacommy in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 5th August 2006, 01:17 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed