Members banned from this thread: John T Ford


Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 409
Thanks Tree237Thanks

Thread: The U.K.'s Mental Disorder

  1. #391
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,771
    Thanks
    603

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Now that's a different context of the word.

    In that case it would mean to be trained and prepared for a position where the presumption is that it is earned.
    Which word? Groomed? Yes - he was sworn into his new position in Parliament using the Quran - May will have to go soon, Tommy or no she is weak now, and he is the intended next PM - and can we truly say 'that can't happen'? Nope we can't ------------- but, my God, there will be a stink if they try. I think that they are ahead of themselves, they should have waited another 5 - 10 years for their Islamic take over - this is going to blow up in their faces - especially, or rather faster, if they kill Tommy.

    Are our army on our side?


    It is so horrible, my stomach, and millions of other's, is churning - that the Gov can put a D cat prisoner in a B cat prison, known for it's violence and known to hold Muslims who hate Tommy the most - an Imam has just put out the order to murder him - and he is in there alone.

    It is a nightmare - and this is England
    Last edited by allegoricalfact; 13th June 2018 at 05:42 PM.

  2. #392
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,539
    Thanks
    3195

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by allegoricalfact View Post
    Which word? Groomed? Yes - he was sworn into his new position in Parliament using the Quran - May will have to go soon, Tommy or no she is weak now, and he is the intended next PM - and can we truly say 'that can't happen'? Nope we can't ------------- but, my God, there will be a stink if they try. I think that they are ahead of themselves, they should have waited another 5 - 10 years for their Islamic take over - this is going to blow up in their faces - especially, or rather faster, if they kill Tommy.

    Are our army on our side?


    It is so horrible, my stomach, and millions of other's, is churning - that the Gov can put a D cat prisoner in a B cat prison, known for it's violence and known to hold Muslims who hate Tommy the most - an Imam has just put out the order to murder him - and he is in there alone.

    It is a nightmare - and this is England
    The fight is on, that's why the EU was so adamant for us cooperation at the g7. They know they can't accomplish their goals without the US.

    I do hope for Tommy to get through this, but he will have a thousand times more power if they kill him for his dedication to that cause... Whatever you think of him.

  3. #393
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,771
    Thanks
    603

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    The fight is on, that's why the EU was so adamant for us cooperation at the g7. They know they can't accomplish their goals without the US.

    I do hope for Tommy to get through this, but he will have a thousand times more power if they kill him for his dedication to that cause... Whatever you think of him.
    I hope he gets through it unscathed too - he is brave but 300 to 1 are not good odds.

    Well yes, what ever people think of him - and we don't want his power dead - he is also powerful alive but I dunno - I dunno whether they will allow that, his life.

  4. #394
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,539
    Thanks
    3195

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by allegoricalfact View Post
    I hope he gets through it unscathed too - he is brave but 300 to 1 are not good odds.

    Well yes, what ever people think of him - and we don't want his power dead - he is also powerful alive but I dunno - I dunno whether they will allow that, his life.
    He, individually, is more powerful alive.

    If he dies in custody, that would quickly become a call to arms for an uncontrollable number of people in London and probably spread other places that are enduring the same.
    Thanks from allegoricalfact

  5. #395
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    100,239
    Thanks
    7827

    From
    Vancouver
    Meanwhile, in New Mexico.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/630733...lice-evidence/

    “A SEVEN-year-old allegedly pimped out to a paedophile ring by her own parents told teachers "mom made me hustle last night", a court heard”
    Thanks from The Man

  6. #396
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,539
    Thanks
    3195

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    Meanwhile, in New Mexico.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/630733...lice-evidence/

    “A SEVEN-year-old allegedly pimped out to a paedophile ring by her own parents told teachers "mom made me hustle last night", a court heard”
    It's a world wide problem.
    Thanks from allegoricalfact

  7. #397
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,771
    Thanks
    603

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    He, individually, is more powerful alive.

    If he dies in custody, that would quickly become a call to arms for an uncontrollable number of people in London and probably spread other places that are enduring the same.
    We haven't got any arms - but I am not sure that the timing of this is not out - they have wrong footed a growing movement - which is actually quite young. Young in the numbers I mean - but honestly most people here do not know what is happening because they read and watch the main media - who either do not report what is happening or down right lie about what is happening.

    If he dies the establishment has taken a huge risk but is it because now they think that can contain it where as in a few months time, with growing numbers, they know they couldn't? Or is it because they just don't think we are worth worrying about?

    On Saturday they arrested 5 people - out of 20- 30 thousand 5 arrests is fewer arrests than your normal football match but since then, from video footage, they have arrested another 12 - and there will be more. They are banning people left right and center from face book ( I was banned for 30 days for saying something like 'you can't know the truth via indoctrination' in a conversation about education) to shut down communication - they are arresting and imprisoning people for stuff they say on social media - After the last riots they were imprisoning kids for two years just for stealing a bottle of water - We know how heavy handed the police can be from the miners strikes on, kettling has been deemed illegal and yet on Saturday they kettled the whole of Trafalgar Square ( just like the Poll Tax demo) - they are the enemy, the establishment, including the press, are the enemy - and they have the power - as well as Tommy and others.

  8. #398
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,771
    Thanks
    603

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    It's a world wide problem.
    Years ago I used to go to a woman to have my chart done. I want through a phase of going to clairvoyants and she was good. She said then, 'it is going to be the children' the next phase is going to be 'the children' for good and for bad, victims and aggressors - she also talked about the soulless hordes - Soon after that we began to hear about the child soldiers and then the rape gangs and now ------------- I couldn't imagine what she was talking about then, I didn't disbelieve her but, though early Thatcher years were bad, I just couldn't image these hordes or children being used as weapons of war.

    40 years later and it is an accepted norm -

  9. #399
    olguy OlGuy's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,323
    Thanks
    454

    From
    california
    Rumor on the internet Tommy has been transferred to a Muslim controlled prison. True or not seems like the tension is ratcheting up.
    Thanks from allegoricalfact

  10. #400
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,771
    Thanks
    603

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGuy View Post
    Rumor on the internet Tommy has been transferred to a Muslim controlled prison. True or not seems like the tension is ratcheting up.
    Yup, he has been moved to HMP Leicester, a B cat prison, and onto a wing which is 70% Muslim B cat prisoners. A cat is maximum security B just one below - Tommy is a D cat prisoner who should be in an open prison not a high security one.

    They have put him in with the very people he campaigns against, they were banging on the walls and doors screaming that he was dead tonight ( last night). Terrifying - absolutley terrifying and on every level.


    He has got a new legal team who are working hard within the law to get him into a safe unit - but the enemy has the body -
    Thanks from OlGuy

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Neuroscientist: Donald Trump Has Mental Disorder...Dangerous
    By Cicero in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 26th July 2016, 06:12 PM
  2. Progressive Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
    By JimCamp in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 28th October 2014, 01:25 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th June 2013, 06:54 PM
  4. Is liberalism a mental disorder? Veteran psychologist says it is.
    By PapaBull in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 30th December 2011, 06:02 PM
  5. Some suggest Liberalism is a mental disorder
    By killacommy in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 5th August 2006, 01:17 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed