Members banned from this thread: John T Ford


Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 409
Thanks Tree237Thanks

Thread: The U.K.'s Mental Disorder

  1. #51
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    There's something wrong with you. The guy broke the law ~ deal with it.
    Apparently reporting on what these muslim invaders are doing to the children in the UK is against the law.

  2. #52
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    UK Judge Orders News Blackout Following Arrest Of Tommy Robinson For Reporting On Sex Grooming Gang Trial

    This sounds like the kind of stuff that goes on in Iran and Saudi Arabia.

  3. #53
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69,255
    Thanks
    33522

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I take it you do not remember HRC's promise to the Syrian refugees ......
    No, I don't. Please be so good as to quote it. And get it accurate.

  4. #54
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,328
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Apparently reporting on what these muslim invaders are doing to the children in the UK is against the law.
    I could explain it to you, but it would make absolutely no difference, as you have no interest in the truth because of your agenda. However, for people with some intelligence, the law exists so the jury can remain impartial and free from media influence.

    Does trial by media seem fair to you, John?
    Thanks from Dangermouse and Leo2

  5. #55
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    No, I don't. Please be so good as to quote it. And get it accurate.
    She promised to bring in 550% more Syrian refugees than Obama was allowing in.

  6. #56
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    I could explain it to you, but it would make absolutely no difference, as you have no interest in the truth because of your agenda. However, for people with some intelligence, the law exists so the jury can remain impartial and free from media influence.

    Does trial by media seem fair to you, John?
    He was reporting on the verdict, genius.
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  7. #57
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,328
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    He was reporting on the verdict, genius.
    Read your OP, Genius. The judge ordered the blackout. Why do you think he did that, Genius?

    See your own post #52:

    Judge asserts his live streaming posed a danger to the trial integrity

    DERP!

    Are you really this stupid?

    Last edited by Blues63; 28th May 2018 at 11:33 AM.
    Thanks from Dangermouse, Hollywood and Leo2

  8. #58
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Read your OP, Genius. The judge ordered the blackout. Why do you think he did that, Genius?

    See your own post #52:

    Judge asserts his live streaming posed a danger to the trial integrity

    DERP!

    Are you really this stupid?

    Robinson was reporting After the verdict.

  9. #59
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,328
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Robinson was reporting After the verdict.
    Against the ruling. Do I have to type in crayon for you?

  10. #60
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Against the ruling. Do I have to type in crayon for you?
    The ruling was after the arrest.

    The government was trying to keep these crimes under wrap.

    There is a good possibility Robinson will be killed in prison and the government knows that.

    This is what Free Speech has become in the UK.

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Neuroscientist: Donald Trump Has Mental Disorder...Dangerous
    By Cicero in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 26th July 2016, 06:12 PM
  2. Progressive Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
    By JimCamp in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 28th October 2014, 01:25 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th June 2013, 06:54 PM
  4. Is liberalism a mental disorder? Veteran psychologist says it is.
    By PapaBull in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 30th December 2011, 06:02 PM
  5. Some suggest Liberalism is a mental disorder
    By killacommy in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 5th August 2006, 01:17 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed