Members banned from this thread: Miller47 and BigLeRoy


Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 325
Thanks Tree231Thanks

Thread: "Donald Trump looks and acts mentally ill"

  1. #291
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,185
    Thanks
    31846

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    How can you post something like that and remain a Trump supporter?
    In this thread, I have demonstrated to Miller47 that Trump is, at a minimum, a proto-fascist, and yet Miller47 will continue to support him.

    Nuff said.
    Thanks from Chief and Panzareta

  2. #292
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,540
    Thanks
    36953

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    How can you post something like that and remain a Trump supporter?
    They pretend like the facts do not exist with Trump. So they go back 20 years. They can not complain about Clinton’s economic record so they fixate on Clinton’s sex life.

    Wouldn’t it be terrible to have Penis envy for 20 years? What a load to carry.
    Thanks from Chief, BigLeRoy and Panzareta

  3. #293
    Targeted Mister B's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,059
    Thanks
    1592

    From
    DS9
    Quote Originally Posted by orangecat View Post
    You guys project. Facts are facts. You're doing it here.
    You should relax and have a Gin and tonic...

  4. #294
    Veteran Member Chief's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    28,907
    Thanks
    10192

    From
    Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by orangecat View Post
    If I were a liberal, I'd point out that he said nothing about it being a 10 point scale, because he didn't (not on the clip I heard, at least). However, I believe he meant that. Trump is an exaggerator. Once you understand that, everything he says becomes more understandable. If you take him literally (which many do just to foment their faux outrage), you are a fool.
    Don't you think it would be better to have a President who simply told the truth? You can argue that all presidents have told lies.. but you won't win an argument suggesting that any president has lied so continuously as Trump.

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/polit...000/index.html

    Over 3000 lies in 500 days? At some point, it's no longer a case of dismissing an exaggeration. You can't believe anything Trump says without decoding it in some way. That is not normal.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  5. #295
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28,142
    Thanks
    7156

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    How can you post something like that and remain a Trump supporter?
    I'm not a supporter of Trump the person, just as I was not a supporter of Bill Clinton the person.

    I am a supporter of my president, always, even when I disagree with them.

    I fully expected to be supporting president Hillary right now, even though I don't care for her, either.

  6. #296
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28,142
    Thanks
    7156

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    In this thread, I have demonstrated to Miller47 that Trump is, at a minimum, a proto-fascist, and yet Miller47 will continue to support him.

    Nuff said.
    See post #295.

  7. #297
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28,142
    Thanks
    7156

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    They pretend like the facts do not exist with Trump. So they go back 20 years. They can not complain about Clinton’s economic record so they fixate on Clinton’s sex life.

    Wouldn’t it be terrible to have Penis envy for 20 years? What a load to carry.
    Bill Clinton was a scumbag.

    Still is, I would expect.

    Hows that book tour going?

    Last I heard he was getting a little hot under the collar about the #metoo questions he's being asked.

    Oh well, I guess he needs the money...
    Thanks from DanTexas

  8. #298
    #walkaway orangecat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,048
    Thanks
    611

    From
    oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    It's been said that Trump's critics take him literally, but not seriously; whereas his supporters take him seriously, but not literally.
    I think that is generally true, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    But the man is President. We SHOULD be able to take him BOTH literally and seriously, just as we have done with every other President. With THIS President, foreign leaders know that virtually nothing he says can be trusted.
    Hey, it's not ME, a supposed 'liberal', saying that. Senator Bob Corker, a Republican, said that.
    Those are all valid criticisms. I do believe he can be trusted. You just have to be savvy enough to discern what he actually means regardless of his delivery.

  9. #299
    #walkaway orangecat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,048
    Thanks
    611

    From
    oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    I could have sworn he was describing Trump.

    I have posted with Watchman for a number of years. He fits none of the criteria you are trying to lay on him.
    You say tomahto, I say tomato. Viva la difference.

  10. #300
    #walkaway orangecat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,048
    Thanks
    611

    From
    oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister B View Post
    You should relax and have a Gin and tonic...
    I'm nice and relaxed here. Beautiful weather, day off. Not a drinker like that. I'll have a couple beers at the bar, but sitting around the house drinking liquor isn't my bag.

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Polish Crowd Chants "Donald Trump!" "USA! USA!"
    By John T Ford in forum Current Events
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 30th October 2017, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 30th January 2017, 04:08 AM
  3. Replies: 396
    Last Post: 25th January 2017, 05:55 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 19th October 2016, 12:31 PM
  5. AZ GOP: "McCain mentally unstable and out of control"
    By Defensor in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29th June 2008, 11:27 PM

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed