Members banned from this thread: Miller47 and BigLeRoy


Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 325
Thanks Tree231Thanks

Thread: "Donald Trump looks and acts mentally ill"

  1. #1
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    44,213
    Thanks
    39931

    From
    Tweet Tweet

    "Donald Trump looks and acts mentally ill"

    So say the 2/3 of us that aren't buried up to our ears in his ass, but I digress.

    CNBC Correspondent John Harwood says ''I’ll be honest, as a citizen, I’m concerned about the President’s state of mind."

    “He did not look well to me in that press conference. He was not speaking logically or rationally. There was something about his affect which was oddly kind of languid from him. I don’t know what it means, but he did not look well to me.”

    Harwood’s concerns were echoed by his colleagues. MSNBC contributor Malcolm Nance compared him to a monarch who’s lost touch with reality.

    “He came off like Mad King Donald.”
    Similarly, as Fox News reports, Trump’s personal physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, endured a barrage of questions about the president’s mental health. Jackson tried to ease concerns by pointing out that the president had scored perfectly on a cognitive test that included being told to draw a clock.
    Oh yeah. That's insightful.

    He needs a full neurological exam. A three hour test. He's done nothing for the past two years but indicate that he is losing ground, mentally. He used to be much more well-spoken. Now he's word salad repeating himself.

    The Atlantic

    (Regarding neurological testing;

    Even if they were voluntarily undertaken, there would be no requirement to disclose the results. A president could be actively hallucinating, threatening to launch a nuclear attack based on intelligence he had just obtained from David Bowie, and the medical community could be relegated to speculation from afar.

    Even if the country’s psychiatrists were to make a unanimous statement regarding the president’s mental health, their words may be written off as partisan in today’s political environment. With declining support for fact-based discourse and trust in expert assessments, would there be any way of convincing Americans that these doctors weren’t simply lying, treasonous “liberals”—globalist snowflakes who got triggered?
    {snip}

    The frontal lobes also control speech, and over the years, Donald Trump’s fluency has regressed and his vocabulary contracted. In May of last year, the journalist Sharon Begley at Stat analyzed changes in his speech patterns during interviews over the years. She noted that in the 1980s and 1990s, Trump used phrases like “a certain innate intelligence” and “These are the only casinos in the United States that are so rated.” I would add, “I think Jesse Jackson has done himself very proud.”


    Ben Michaelis, a psychologist who analyzes speech as part of cognitive assessments in court cases, told Begley that although some decline in cognitive functioning would be expected, Trump has exhibited a “clear reduction in linguistic sophistication over time” with “simpler word choices and sentence structure.”

    This is evident even off camera, as in last week’s post-golf sit-down with The New York Times at his resort in Florida:


    He's losing ground. It's obvious. And I fully expect half the board to announce that I'm the problem for saying there's a problem.
    Thanks from Friday13, BoiseBo, labrea and 4 others

  2. #2
    Member Slartibartfast's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,957
    Thanks
    605

    From
    UK
    This obsession with Trump has obviously given many Dems a sense of mission.

    Did you know, some 65,000 American's will overdose from drugs this year? Guns claim a life every 15 minutes and American life expectancy has fallen for a second time in a row. A child in America has a 70% chance of dying compared with the rest of the developed word.

    All those are important issues and people are still sucked in and obsessed with Trump. I believe this disdain for Trump might actually be a worrying unhealthy obsession.
    Thanks from Bronwyn and syrenn

  3. #3
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,691
    Thanks
    37098

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Yes, we know all that. We also know Republicans, led by that loon in the WhiteHouse, owned by Russia, refuses to do anything about all those problems.

    We know that Thousands of our innocent children are being slaughtered in our Schools each year, while a Republican Congress,owned by the NRA do nothing. They have been in control for 8 years now where their main goal was to stop Obama from doing anything meaningful for the Country. They are trying to destroy what Health Care we gained, gut the programs the old and infirm depend on.

    We know they gave a huge tax cut to the wealthy, pennies to the worker.

    We know we are in deep shit with a mad man and his billionaire friends are in control, pushed by Putin,who has some kind of control over the thing in the WH.

    Next question?
    Last edited by MaryAnne; 10th June 2018 at 12:47 AM.
    Thanks from Friday13, Babba, BDBoop and 4 others

  4. #4
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82,776
    Thanks
    45689

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
    This obsession with Trump has obviously given many Dems a sense of mission.

    Did you know, some 65,000 American's will overdose from drugs this year? Guns claim a life every 15 minutes and American life expectancy has fallen for a second time in a row. A child in America has a 70% chance of dying compared with the rest of the developed word.

    All those are important issues and people are still sucked in and obsessed with Trump. I believe this disdain for Trump might actually be a worrying unhealthy obsession.
    except, we know that being president is a very stressful job (both mentally and physically). Trump is 73 years old and he doesn't take very good care of himself. Can you honestly say he presents himself like a rational well adjusted individual?
    Thanks from MaryAnne, Friday13, BDBoop and 2 others

  5. #5
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,927
    Thanks
    16178

    From
    SoCal
    Thanks from MaryAnne, BDBoop, BoiseBo and 1 others

  6. #6
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32,263
    Thanks
    426

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    So say the 2/3 of us that aren't buried up to our ears in his ass, but I digress.

    CNBC Correspondent John Harwood says ''I’ll be honest, as a citizen, I’m concerned about the President’s state of mind."





    Oh yeah. That's insightful.

    He needs a full neurological exam. A three hour test. He's done nothing for the past two years but indicate that he is losing ground, mentally. He used to be much more well-spoken. Now he's word salad repeating himself.

    The Atlantic

    (Regarding neurological testing;



    {snip}









    He's losing ground. It's obvious. And I fully expect half the board to announce that I'm the problem for saying there's a problem.
    More of this stupid stuff.
    Thanks from Trumpet

  7. #7
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,691
    Thanks
    37098

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthughey View Post
    More of this stupid stuff.
    Thank you! I agree,more stupid stuff from Trump!
    Thanks from Friday13, BigLeRoy and EnigmaO01

  8. #8
    Member Slartibartfast's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,957
    Thanks
    605

    From
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Yes, we know all that. We also know Republicans, led by that loon in the WhiteHouse, owned by Russia, refuses to do anything about all those problems.

    We know that Thousands of our innocent children are being slaughtered in our Schools each year, while a Republican Congress,owned by the NRA do nothing. They have been in control for 8 years now where their main goal was to stop Obama from doing anything meaningful for the Country. They are trying to destroy what Health Care we gained, gut the programs the old and infirm depend on.

    We know they gave a huge tax cut to the wealthy, pennies to the worker.

    We know we are in deep shit with a mad man and his billionaire friends are in control, pushed by Putin,who has some kind of control over the thing in the WH.

    Next question?
    I believe Obama fecked up your health care, costs soared, spun lies etc.. Wasn't Obama a Democrat? Did he double the national debt? What would the interest on the national debt pay for regarding the homeless etc.. Did 51 million Americans suddenly find it impossible to pay for the basics under Trump?

    In America, choose anti gun means choose not elected. Obama never achieved anything with guns because the FLOTUS had the testicles. If he had a Trump personality, gun legislation would have been forced through but the left detest a Trump personality. So make your minds up with what you want. You can't get things through by being a pussy.

    Then be the wealthy, create a massive corporation, take the tax in. If you're an employee, just refuse any pay rises due to the tax cuts. Quit this victim shit.

    The media has brain washed you about Putin, can't really add any more to that tbh.

    Did you know, the interest on the UK national debt is more than the NHS wage bill. Obama could have paid the wages for an American NHS but chose to saddle you guys with a nose bleeding debt instead and 51 million poor people. Take your blinkers off.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    50,693
    Thanks
    15619

    Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
    This obsession with Trump has obviously given many Dems a sense of mission.

    Did you know, some 65,000 American's will overdose from drugs this year? Guns claim a life every 15 minutes and American life expectancy has fallen for a second time in a row. A child in America has a 70% chance of dying compared with the rest of the developed word.

    All those are important issues and people are still sucked in and obsessed with Trump. I believe this disdain for Trump might actually be a worrying unhealthy obsession.
    Did you read his babbling bullshit and have any comment on that?
    Thanks from BDBoop, BoiseBo, BigLeRoy and 1 others

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    50,693
    Thanks
    15619

    Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
    I believe Obama fecked up your health care, costs soared, spun lies etc.. Wasn't Obama a Democrat? Did he double the national debt? What would the interest on the national debt pay for regarding the homeless etc.. Did 51 million Americans suddenly find it impossible to pay for the basics under Trump?

    In America, choose anti gun means choose not elected. Obama never achieved anything with guns because the FLOTUS had the testicles. If he had a Trump personality, gun legislation would have been forced through but the left detest a Trump personality. So make your minds up with what you want. You can't get things through by being a pussy.

    Then be the wealthy, create a massive corporation, take the tax in. If you're an employee, just refuse any pay rises due to the tax cuts. Quit this victim shit.

    The media has brain washed you about Putin, can't really add any more to that tbh.

    Did you know, the interest on the UK national debt is more than the NHS wage bill. Obama could have paid the wages for an American NHS but chose to saddle you guys with a nose bleeding debt instead and 51 million poor people. Take your blinkers off.
    Odd that I seem to remember you used to post things that somewhat made sense while now it's utter bullshit post after post.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Polish Crowd Chants "Donald Trump!" "USA! USA!"
    By John T Ford in forum Current Events
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 30th October 2017, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 30th January 2017, 04:08 AM
  3. Replies: 396
    Last Post: 25th January 2017, 05:55 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 19th October 2016, 12:31 PM
  5. AZ GOP: "McCain mentally unstable and out of control"
    By Defensor in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29th June 2008, 11:27 PM

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed