Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
Thanks Tree42Thanks

Thread: Trump Approval With Hispanics is Surging

  1. #31
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    37,079
    Thanks
    32032

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzareta View Post
    Maybe those who made up that original 10% were deported by the time the poll was retaken.
    It IS a mystery...just like all those missing inaugural viewers.
    Thanks from Panzareta

  2. #32
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13,302
    Thanks
    3267

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Explain this to me. CAPS/Harris claims this poll was an online survey of 2000 registered voters.

    Of the 2000 respondents, how many do you believe are Hispanic? Would you say 15%? That is the national average of Hispanic Americans...so lets say 15%. That means that 150 people represent 50 million Americans' view of Donald Trump.

    Is that what you are asking me to believe?


    There would have to be a consistent group of known Hispanics in which one
    could poll their views to get an accurate consistent + or - moves within the group to which a pollster could claim an up or down movement in support.

    That is not how weekly polls work. each week the polling sample is different.
    Mr. Drone,

    LOL, you're a funny funny guy. You say a poll with a sample of 2000 is bull, seconds after posting the results of a poll with a sample of 1000.

  3. #33
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    42,017
    Thanks
    44240

    From
    Nashville, TN
    I guess we will find out if this poll is correct in November when we do exit polling from the midterms....until then we can all wildly speculate..

  4. #34
    New Member rwb72's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    70

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    It IS a mystery...just like all those missing inaugural viewers.
    You mean the Trump inauguration crowd ?

  5. #35
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,717
    Thanks
    6430

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    This nonsense meme has a zombie quality. Every time it's killed, it pops up again a month or two later. Still, it keeps the faithful strong....
    Face it - when the Orange Shitgibbon pulled that ghetto stunt of tossing out paper towels to the hurricane victims last year, he was elevated to "hero status!"
    Thanks from Panzareta

  6. #36
    Ignorance Is Virtue BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,618
    Thanks
    7232

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    But Trumps support with Republican women has fallen 20%. Does that make it even?

    https://www.politicususa.com/2018/07...can-women.html
    totalconservative.com

    May as well call it totaltrumpfluffer.com.
    Thanks from vikingbeast

  7. #37
    THE PUNDIT
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,277
    Thanks
    5453

    From
    In Your Heart!
    First of all, "Total Conservative"? Seriously? That pretty well tells the story right there and why it is slanted strongly one way in favor of conservatives. I, for one, do not believe that Hispanics are moving towards Trump for a second neither do Hispanics themselves because that is not true. Why should they? He has given them absolutely no reason to. In effect, just the opposite is true with his stance against Mexico, its people and building the wall. And now with caging the children who come from Mexico and South America and separating them from their parents. So no! There is no way anyone could believe a cockeyed story like that that Hispanics are aligning themselves behind Trump. They aren't. If you were to ask them they would clearly tell you!

    Secondly, when you say "... all brown people ..." that is an egregious term and a slur for your information. I have heard many Hispanic and Latino persons feel very slighted at that term being used against them. The reason being that not all Hispanics or Latinos are "brown" for your information. Perhaps you wish they were but the fact of the matter is that they aren't. For example, if you watch Mexican soap operas, films, commercials, etc. you will see many blue-eyed or green-eyed, blond haired fair-skinned Mexicans appear. If you go to Mexico you will also be able to see them in person. So, just who are you talking about when you refer to "brown people?" Hispanics and Latinos come in different flavors from Mocha to Vanilla. Therefore, you are doing an injustice to group them all into that category as that is incorrectly leaving a vast majority of "non-brown" Hispanics and Latinos out in the cold. Besides, as I have said before if you are speaking about their RACE, a Hispanic, Mexican, or Latino person's race is WHITE no matter what they look like. There is no such thing as a "Hispanic or Latino RACE." It is clearly an ethnicity. Just so you know.

  8. #38
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    33,870
    Thanks
    20723

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by rwb72 View Post
    You mean the Trump inauguration crowd ?
    She means the big empty spaces between them.
    Thanks from DemoWhip

  9. #39
    Senior Member Loki's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,303
    Thanks
    3913

    From
    East coast USA
    Latin America is very macho. These Catholics will kill you for messing with family but the stallion is allowed to browse.


    Sound like trump minus the family bit.

  10. #40
    New Member rwb72's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    70

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    First of all, "Total Conservative"? Seriously? That pretty well tells the story right there and why it is slanted strongly one way in favor of conservatives. I, for one, do not believe that Hispanics are moving towards Trump for a second neither do Hispanics themselves because that is not true. Why should they? He has given them absolutely no reason to. In effect, just the opposite is true with his stance against Mexico, its people and building the wall. And now with caging the children who come from Mexico and South America and separating them from their parents. So no! There is no way anyone could believe a cockeyed story like that that Hispanics are aligning themselves behind Trump. They aren't. If you were to ask them they would clearly tell you!

    Secondly, when you say "... all brown people ..." that is an egregious term and a slur for your information. I have heard many Hispanic and Latino persons feel very slighted at that term being used against them. The reason being that not all Hispanics or Latinos are "brown" for your information. Perhaps you wish they were but the fact of the matter is that they aren't. For example, if you watch Mexican soap operas, films, commercials, etc. you will see many blue-eyed or green-eyed, blond haired fair-skinned Mexicans appear. If you go to Mexico you will also be able to see them in person. So, just who are you talking about when you refer to "brown people?" Hispanics and Latinos come in different flavors from Mocha to Vanilla. Therefore, you are doing an injustice to group them all into that category as that is incorrectly leaving a vast majority of "non-brown" Hispanics and Latinos out in the cold. Besides, as I have said before if you are speaking about their RACE, a Hispanic, Mexican, or Latino person's race is WHITE no matter what they look like. There is no such thing as a "Hispanic or Latino RACE." It is clearly an ethnicity. Just so you know.
    Who, in blazes, are you talking to ?
    Last edited by rwb72; 13th July 2018 at 10:13 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trump approval up 10% among Hispanics.
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 1st July 2018, 08:26 AM
  2. Wages, Obama economy's weakest link, surging under Trump.
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30th January 2018, 03:32 PM
  3. Latino leaders ask: When will Trump reach out to Hispanics?
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 5th January 2017, 11:15 AM
  4. Trump did better with blacks and hispanics than Romney
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 9th November 2016, 08:46 AM
  5. Gallup: Obama Approval Plunges Among Hispanics
    By USA-1 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 16th June 2010, 07:22 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed