Members banned from this thread: CEngelbrecht and Idiocracat


Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 267
Thanks Tree304Thanks

Thread: Trump supporters: It turns out they're garbage human beings

  1. #51
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    65,557
    Thanks
    37113

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    That leadership...has many blind followers. And leaders lead by example, the left's leadership (Pelosi, Waters, Reid etc) are not anything anyone should be proud to follow.
    Why is it that when you talk about Dem leadership, you mention two people (Waters and Reid) who are not in any way Dem leaders?

    Never did figure out what Pelosi did to so piss off you righties.
    Thanks from BigBob, MaryAnne, Panzareta and 2 others

  2. #52
    Shut up and vote Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    49,706
    Thanks
    27814

    From
    Ohio
    Wow.

    Thanks from the watchman, Jets, OHjulie and 5 others

  3. #53
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    50,728
    Thanks
    36264

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Some one has been writing”IMPEACH” all over the Stop signs!

    In other news I have run out of sharpies!

  4. #54
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,488
    Thanks
    3738

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    Much of what you say is right on. However, diversity isn't a problem. The problem is being forced to accept something that we don't want to. I don't care if two guys want to get married. I do care when you target someone simply because they disagree and then you try to destroy their livelihood. That's un-American.
    Trump is against diversity, yet we are a multi-racial, multi-ethnic country.
    No one's forcing you to accept anything; however, if you act like an asshole
    about it, you may be targeted for ridicule. That's the American way.
    Thanks from BigBob, Blueneck and Friday13

  5. #55
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,488
    Thanks
    3738

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    SPITE? Hardly, it's about stopping the bleeding (accomplished) and getting things that benefit this nation long term accomplished...very much on our way, thanks to Trump.

    For spite...look left. Plenty of it in the left's rabid behaviors and the media's war on Trump. Add to that the loyal blind following geniuses...and you have this terrible place the left is today, spiteful, angry, bitter and worse because they lost an election they felt they were guaranteed.
    Every tweet from Trump, every stand up routine he does at rallies is SPITE personified.
    You should pay attention to them...like the rest of us do.

    Trump hates the press....because they quote him.
    Thanks from BigBob, Blueneck, MaryAnne and 3 others

  6. #56
    Junior Member 5 stringer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    230

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    Pehaps you want a colorblind society, and I believe most conservatives do too (please note that I referred to "so-called conservatives." But Trumpists pretty clearly do not. They want a white, Christian-dominated society. We see it in all sorts of things they say and do.
    I don't care what color your skin is. However, if there were more Christians in our society, that would be a good thing.

  7. #57
    Moderator HCProf's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,984
    Thanks
    11941

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    Well id say the difference between obama and trump is huge.
    The difference between the POTUS's is vastly different, but the voters are starting to blend together. I can't imagine calling any human being "human garbage" This is something a staunch Trump supporter would do. It is just as disgusting watching liberals do it too.
    Thanks from Rasselas, Sassy, bajisima and 1 others

  8. #58
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    65,557
    Thanks
    37113

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    I don't care what color your skin is. However, if there were more Christians in our society, that would be a good thing.
    It would be better to support the religious freedom of all people, not just Christians.

    I would agree that if more people in our society acted like Christians, that would be a good thing. There is a difference between being a self-declared Christian and actually acting like a Christian is supposed to act. As Gandhi said, "“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
    Thanks from HCProf, BigBob, Panzareta and 4 others

  9. #59
    Junior Member Slartibartfast's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    511

    From
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    dems are the ones that didn't elect a racist.
    Neither did the republicans.
    Thanks from Izzshemovin

  10. #60
    New Member BigBob's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    398

    From
    My house
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    SPITE? Hardly, it's about stopping the bleeding (accomplished) and getting things that benefit this nation long term accomplished...very much on our way, thanks to Trump.

    For spite...look left. Plenty of it in the left's rabid behaviors and the media's war on Trump. Add to that the loyal blind following geniuses...and you have this terrible place the left is today, spiteful, angry, bitter and worse because they lost an election they felt they were guaranteed.
    Look at what you and your leader have become and are. Those who think and can be abject to truth are not the reich. The reich subverts truth by calling it "fake news" and this nation never had fake news until we had a fake president. If you really want to seize the day grab for the nation we are not what rumpy wants it to be.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trump supporters vs ideal human beings
    By FrankCoil82 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31st July 2016, 06:40 AM
  2. Mega sense in human beings possible
    By phoebeeB in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25th May 2011, 06:43 AM
  3. Human Beings and the Natural World
    By TortoiseDream in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 28th April 2010, 05:32 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed