Members banned from this thread: Conservatarian


Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 68 of 68
Thanks Tree39Thanks

Thread: Similar to the 60s and yet again conservatives on the wrong side

  1. #61
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,282
    Thanks
    1221

    From
    Maryland USA
    There is one major difference between now and the 60s for which I am genuinely happy to see. Regardless of how one sees any given military operation, whether for or against it, the men and women in our military are appreciated, currently. That was not the case for many in the 60s. Such appreciation is the way it should have always been and the way it should always be.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,592
    Thanks
    7004

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWahoo View Post
    There is one major difference between now and the 60s for which I am genuinely happy to see. Regardless of how one sees any given military operation, whether for or against it, the men and women in our military are appreciated, currently. That was not the case for many in the 60s. Such appreciation is the way it should have always been and the way it should always be.
    Correct, and there is no draft, and that's a big difference.

    Don't wanna go, you don't have to go.

  3. #63
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,468
    Thanks
    34335

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    No one has SAID they need an explanation.

    But their words have SHOWN that they need an explanation.
    Then what in the fuck are you going on about??? YOU don't decide what people NEED.

  4. #64
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,468
    Thanks
    34335

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Got us into Vietnam.

    In a major way.
    I do not suffer fools gladly. Do be so good as to piss off.

  5. #65
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,592
    Thanks
    7004

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Then what in the fuck are you going on about??? YOU don't decide what people NEED.
    But this is Tuesday.

    I thought I get to decide on Tuesdays...

  6. #66
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,468
    Thanks
    34335

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    But this is Tuesday.

    I thought I get to decide on Tuesdays...
    Refer to post #64

  7. #67
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,592
    Thanks
    7004

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Refer to post #64
    Damn!

    At least we both like Lonesome Dove.

    We'll always have that...

  8. #68
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,468
    Thanks
    34335

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Damn!

    At least we both like Lonesome Dove.

    We'll always have that...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Why Liberalism Is On The Wrong Side Of History
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 3rd December 2013, 01:31 PM
  2. The Wrong Side of History
    By vikingbeast in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 18th July 2013, 11:07 PM
  3. Bushco FCC once again on the wrong side of things
    By liberalman in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16th May 2008, 03:42 PM
  4. U.S. builds border barrier on wrong side
    By Robodoon in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28th June 2007, 01:07 PM
  5. Hard-core conservatives fleeing Bushs side
    By Inkslinger in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th May 2006, 01:26 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed