Members banned from this thread: John T Ford


Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 176
Thanks Tree113Thanks

Thread: A Case For Biden

  1. #11
    Established Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,293
    Thanks
    1432

    From
    The cloud
    The far left echo chamber is deep in this thread. You people don't have a clue what anyone wants, other than the bat shit crazy 30% hard core socialists known as democrats. That is a fact.
    Thanks from John T Ford and orangecat

  2. #12
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    43,665
    Thanks
    39133

    From
    Sometimes I get cranky
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    I dont know about that. I knew quite a few people (mostly elderly) who wouldnt vote for a female for president. So I do think they would have voted for Biden. It wouldnt have taken a lot. Just a few thousand here and there. Consider many steel workers rated female candidates quite low in several polls (no matter who they were) so its possible Biden would have won. I just dont think we are ready for a female yet. Too many still uncomfortable with that.
    Yep! Just further proof that America is nowhere near as advanced as they ever thought she was. And now that we’re going backwards at damn near the speed of light, nobody has to worry about us having a female president anytime soon.

    You’ll have to get back to me about all your young millennial women friends who think that feminism is a past tense thing and it’s all settled, yeah? I can’t wait to hear their reactions when Roe v. Wade is overturned and your boss decides whether or not you’re entitled to birth control.

    Shortsighted dumb fucks.
    Thanks from Minotaur and BoiseBo

  3. #13
    Established Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,293
    Thanks
    1432

    From
    The cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    I dont know about that. I knew quite a few people (mostly elderly) who wouldnt vote for a female for president. So I do think they would have voted for Biden. It wouldnt have taken a lot. Just a few thousand here and there. Consider many steel workers rated female candidates quite low in several polls (no matter who they were) so its possible Biden would have won. I just dont think we are ready for a female yet. Too many still uncomfortable with that.
    And again, you go right to identity politics.

    You people have learned nothing...and I'm ok with that.

  4. #14
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,754
    Thanks
    18062

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservatarian View Post
    The far left echo chamber is deep in this thread. You people don't have a clue what anyone wants, other than the bat shit crazy 30% hard core socialists known as democrats. That is a fact.
    Speaking of clueless Trump supporters are not actually the ones to measure clueless or what the majority want. You are the minority.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5 and BigLeRoy

  5. #15
    Established Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,293
    Thanks
    1432

    From
    The cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Yep! Just further proof that America is nowhere near as advanced as they ever thought she was. And now that we’re going backwards at damn near the speed of light, nobody has to worry about us having a female president anytime soon.

    You’ll have to get back to me about all your young millennial women friends who think that feminism is a past tense thing and it’s all settled, yeah? I can’t wait to hear their reactions when Roe v. Wade is overturned and your boss decides whether or not you’re entitled to birth control.

    Shortsighted dumb fucks.
    OMG OMG OMG...more imagined freakism by a leftie!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!

    Thanks from John T Ford and orangecat

  6. #16
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,613
    Thanks
    7008

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    I dont know about that. I knew quite a few people (mostly elderly) who wouldnt vote for a female for president. So I do think they would have voted for Biden. It wouldnt have taken a lot. Just a few thousand here and there. Consider many steel workers rated female candidates quite low in several polls (no matter who they were) so its possible Biden would have won. I just dont think we are ready for a female yet. Too many still uncomfortable with that.
    Disagree.

    We are ready for a female, just not THAT female.

    Biden surely would have been a better campaigner.

    To put it another way, he could not have been a worse campaigner.

    He is likable, as opposed to her.

    Sure, he would say some stupid, crazy things, but no worse than she did.

    But, he's 3 1/2 years older, yes OLDER than Trump.

    Born 11-20-42 his window of opportunity is rapidly closing...
    Thanks from John T Ford and orangecat

  7. #17
    Established Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,293
    Thanks
    1432

    From
    The cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    Speaking of clueless Trump supporters are not actually the ones to measure clueless or what the majority want. You are the minority.
    You keep living in that tiny bubble of yours. Mean time, I will stay in the real world where the rest of the people are laughing at ones like you. You can't handle the real world.
    Thanks from John T Ford

  8. #18
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,754
    Thanks
    18062

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    I dont know about that. I knew quite a few people (mostly elderly) who wouldnt vote for a female for president. So I do think they would have voted for Biden. It wouldnt have taken a lot. Just a few thousand here and there. Consider many steel workers rated female candidates quite low in several polls (no matter who they were) so its possible Biden would have won. I just dont think we are ready for a female yet. Too many still uncomfortable with that.
    We'll never know the answer. Maybe yes, maybe no. The Bernie states Hillary lost would likely have been just as pissed at Biden if he beat Bernie. What is certain is Biden gets the benefit of a more educated electorate now.

  9. #19
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,754
    Thanks
    18062

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by conservatarian View Post
    you keep living in that tiny bubble of yours. Mean time, i will stay in the real world where the rest of the people are laughing at ones like you. You can't handle the real world.
    pj? Lol

  10. #20
    Established Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,293
    Thanks
    1432

    From
    The cloud
    Good ole crazy uncle Joe...bless his heart.


Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ted Cruz Jokes About Joe Biden, As Biden Grieves For His Son
    By TennesseeRain in forum Current Events
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 5th June 2015, 01:15 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13th October 2012, 06:29 AM
  3. US undertaking case-by-case review on deportation
    By freecell in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th August 2011, 08:44 AM
  4. Biden gets old school; Giuliani takes bait, Biden gains support
    By Rev. Rob in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14th November 2007, 11:09 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed