Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 175
Thanks Tree84Thanks

Thread: Mueller WILL indict Trump

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    64,551
    Thanks
    21221

    From
    Mass and Florida

    Mueller WILL indict Trump

    Reading tealeaves here ......with a background in how federal prosecutors work.....Since:
    1. There is no law or COTUS restriction against indicting a sitting president
    and
    2. Since this case is so unique and dangerous as we are under attack with a president actively conspiring with the fgn enemy attacking us......Mueller will overlook the DOJ opinion that a sitting president should be indicted.

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    30,582
    Thanks
    8001

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Tea Leaves or parroting fake news from the MSM?

    Better check and see if a sitting POTUS can actually legally be indicted before predicting such ridiculous fantasies.
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    64,551
    Thanks
    21221

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Better check and see if a sitting POTUS can actually legally be indicted before predicting such ridiculous fantasies.
    That's up to a grand jury.
    Show me a COTUS section that says a president is above the law?
    Thanks from BigBob and Friday13

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    28,327
    Thanks
    4894

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Reading tealeaves here ......with a background in how federal prosecutors work.....Since:
    1. There is no law or COTUS restriction against indicting a sitting president
    and
    2. Since this case is so unique and dangerous as we are under attack with a president actively conspiring with the fgn enemy attacking us......Mueller will overlook the DOJ opinion that a sitting president should be indicted.

    Thoughts?
    My thoughts are you have been predicting this indictment for over a year now, so I guess I have to compliment the tenacity of your wishful thinking if nothing else.

    You are aware that Muelle'sr report has already concluded that there was no collusion between any of the Russians they indicted for election meddling and President Trump right? So what is it that's giving you this renewed hope that Mueller is going to indict the President?
    Last edited by Jeremy; 4th August 2018 at 05:37 AM.
    Thanks from orangecat

  5. #5
    Established Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,089
    Thanks
    687

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Tea Leaves or parroting fake news from the MSM?

    Better check and see if a sitting POTUS can actually legally be indicted before predicting such ridiculous fantasies.
    Dude, he didn't link anyone. He's a conspiracy theory aficionado. It's just what he does.

  6. #6
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    30,582
    Thanks
    8001

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
    Dude, he didn't link anyone. He's a conspiracy theory aficionado. It's just what he does.
    This isn't even Conspiracy Theory territory.

    This is Alt Left Universe fantasies.

    A sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,052
    Thanks
    34869

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Tea Leaves or parroting fake news from the MSM?

    Better check and see if a sitting POTUS can actually legally be indicted before predicting such ridiculous fantasies.
    Can you read, what did he say? He said he was "reading tea leaves" as in a fucking guess.
    What is with you people? NOW you've been instructed to try and say or imply something ugly about the "MSM" every time you post. regardless as to it's relevance?
    Last edited by Hollywood; 4th August 2018 at 06:40 AM. Reason: typo

  8. #8
    Bad Policy Good Politics DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    37,841
    Thanks
    32945

    From
    Border Fence
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    My thoughts are you have been predicting this indictment for over a year now, so I guess I have to compliment the tenacity of your wishful thinking if nothing else.

    You are aware that Muelle'sr report has already concluded that there was no collusion between any of the Russians they indicted for election meddling and President Trump right? So what is it that's giving you this renewed hope that Mueller is going to indict the President?
    How long is the Watergate investigation take before Nixon resigned? 2 years

    It took 4 years to investigate Whitewater before Clinton was impeached.

    It's a year and a day that Mueller has been on the job. What's your rush?

    How long did the Republicans do Benghazi/Email Server? ...now you don't have the stomach for investigations?

    Toughen up dude.

  9. #9
    Established Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,089
    Thanks
    687

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    This isn't even Conspiracy Theory territory.

    This is Alt Left Universe fantasies.

    A sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.
    Fantasies, seems an apt description. Still, it's not limited to just a few of the leftists but seems to have gone mainstream with them. It's getting just plain weird.

    Cory Booker says he's cried 'tears of rage' over Trump rhetoric, claims something 'savagely wrong' with US



    Actually, I'm just gettin' this "vibe" from most of the liberals these days.

    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  10. #10
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    30,582
    Thanks
    8001

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
    Fantasies, seems an apt description. Still, it's not limited to just a few of the leftists but seems to have gone mainstream with them. It's getting just plain weird.

    Cory Booker says he's cried 'tears of rage' over Trump rhetoric, claims something 'savagely wrong' with US



    Actually, I'm just gettin' this "vibe" from most of the liberals these days.

    I have to admit ....

    The full on cray-cray is on display for all to see.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 123
    Last Post: 29th July 2018, 08:02 PM
  2. Mueller Admits: Cannot Indict POTUS
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 18th May 2018, 11:30 AM
  3. Judge: Mueller Can Indict Manafort
    By HayJenn in forum Current Events
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 18th May 2018, 06:03 AM
  4. Mueller should indict Don Jr & J. Kushner first
    By Devil505 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17th May 2018, 07:36 PM
  5. Mueller cannot indict Trump
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 4th February 2018, 03:58 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed