Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61
Thanks Tree59Thanks

Thread: Trump tweet re: Pelosi - Que?

  1. #1
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    44,176
    Thanks
    39854

    From
    Tweet Tweet

    Trump tweet re: Pelosi - Que?

    Democrats, please do not distance yourselves from Nancy Pelosi. She is a wonderful person whose ideas & policies may be bad, but who should definitely be given a 4th chance. She is trying very hard & has every right to take down the Democrat Party if she has veered too far left!

    .................... wut. I don't get it. What is he rambling on about now?
    Thanks from Minotaur and Friday13

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,052
    Thanks
    34869

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Democrats, please do not distance yourselves from Nancy Pelosi. She is a wonderful person whose ideas & policies may be bad, but who should definitely be given a 4th chance. She is trying very hard & has every right to take down the Democrat Party if she has veered too far left!

    .................... wut. I don't get it. What is he rambling on about now?
    Anyone notice how closely his tweets resemble the RW posts here? Basically just snotty dumbfuckery on the intellectual level of a junior high school kid.
    Last edited by Hollywood; 10th August 2018 at 01:48 PM. Reason: typo

  3. #3
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    22,161
    Thanks
    18574

    From
    USA
    He is running with the republican false meme of Pelosi as bad. Thus far some Democrats are buying into it and some aren't. I heard a political interviewer ask about Pelosi and she said that republicans just do this. They did it to Obama, Harry Reid, Hillary, and they have done it to Pelosi since before the 2008 election. Then she asked this "Why reward them?"

    I'm telling you if they manage to manipulate Democrats over Pelosi the Dems better be prepared for the fierce attack on the next Democrat leader republicans demonize. It will happen.
    Thanks from the watchman and Panzareta

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,879
    Thanks
    33473

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Democrats, please do not distance yourselves from Nancy Pelosi. She is a wonderful person whose ideas & policies may be bad, but who should definitely be given a 4th chance. She is trying very hard & has every right to take down the Democrat Party if she has veered too far left!

    .................... wut. I don't get it. What is he rambling on about now?
    Pelosi is the most visible and most detested Democrat in Congress, and has been for a long time.

    Deservedly so.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,879
    Thanks
    33473

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    He is running with the republican false meme of Pelosi as bad. Thus far some Democrats are buying into it and some aren't. I heard a political interviewer ask about Pelosi and she said that republicans just do this. They did it to Obama, Harry Reid, Hillary, and they have done it to Pelosi since before the 2008 election. Then she asked this "Why reward them?"

    I'm telling you if they manage to manipulate Democrats over Pelosi the Dems better be prepared for the fierce attack on the next Democrat leader republicans demonize. It will happen.
    True. Except if the next leader was Bernie Sanders, that wouldn't happen.

    We get some shitty Congresscritters from California.

  6. #6
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    44,176
    Thanks
    39854

    From
    Tweet Tweet
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Anyone notice how closely hi tweets resemble the RW posts here? Basically just snotty dumbfuckery on the intellectual level of a junior high school kid.
    But it is so fucking apropos of nothing. I went and Googled Pelosi in the news - nada. She's not trending on Twitter.

    Apparently she's just living rent-free in his brain.

  7. #7
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    22,161
    Thanks
    18574

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    True. Except if the next leader was Bernie Sanders, that wouldn't happen.

    We get some shitty Congresscritters from California.
    It won't be Bernie as he wouldn't have the support and to be honest he may not be able to survive when republicans "Pelosi" him. In any case if she is gone I would expect Hakeem Jeffries to be voted in her position and like Pelosi, be torn to shreds. I like him but of course he doesn't have Pelosi's tools to get things done. None of them do.
    Thanks from Panzareta

  8. #8
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    22,161
    Thanks
    18574

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    But it is so fucking apropos of nothing. I went and Googled Pelosi in the news - nada. She's not trending on Twitter.

    Apparently she's just living rent-free in his brain.
    They discussed her on MSNBC today. He gets all his information from news shows.
    Thanks from BDBoop

  9. #9
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    44,176
    Thanks
    39854

    From
    Tweet Tweet
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    They discussed her on MSNBC today. He gets all his information from news shows.
    By news shows, do you mean FAUX & Fiends?
    Thanks from Minotaur

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    28,327
    Thanks
    4894

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Anyone notice how closely his tweets resemble the RW posts here? Basically just snotty dumbfuckery on the intellectual level of a junior high school kid.
    Yeah the left wing posts on this forum aren't at all snotty and dumb. They are all just so perfectly polite, intelligent, and respectful...
    Thanks from Macduff

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trump Jr. Tweet
    By Amelia in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 7th December 2017, 12:40 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29th November 2017, 06:44 PM
  3. Tweet something to Trump
    By Amelia in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15th June 2017, 03:57 PM
  4. BREITBART 'CLAIMS' Obama wiretapped Trump!! Shows up on Trump tweet
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 4th March 2017, 02:09 PM
  5. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 26th November 2016, 07:30 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed