Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Dr. Horowitz: Anglo-American Vaccine Industry Behind Swine Flu Outbreak

  1. #1
    Robodoon

    Dr. Horowitz: Anglo-American Vaccine Industry Behind Swine Flu Outbreak

    Dr. Horowitz: Anglo-American Vaccine Industry Behind Swine Flu Outbreak

    This unprecedented H1N1-H5N1 flu outbreak implicates the Ango-American Vaccine Pipeline, says world leading consumer health protector, Dr. Leonard Horowitz

    Consider the skyrocketing stock values of Novavax, Inc., precipitated by dozens of alleged flu deaths in Mexico. Then investigate the leading Anglo-American network of genetic engineers manipulating, mutating, and distributing these viruses. The evidence compels you, for the benefit of public health and safety to seriously consider, even decree, a conspiracy to commit genocide, according to this Harvard trained expert in emerging diseases.

    Here, Dr. Horowitz urges an investigation of Dr. James S. Robertson, Englands leading bioengineer of flu viruses for the vaccine industry, and avid promoter of U.S. Government funding for lucrative biodefense contracts, along with collaborators at the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC).... Continued

    Comment: Don't take the shot

  2. #2
    Djinn

    Re: Dr. Horowitz: Anglo-American Vaccine Industry Behind Swine Flu Outbreak

    So the logic is that since pharmaceutical industry benefits financially from the outbreak, that the pharmaceutical industry is therefore responsible for the outbreak.

    Am I missing something there?

  3. #3
    Bowerbird

    Re: Dr. Horowitz: Anglo-American Vaccine Industry Behind Swine Flu Outbreak

    Actually it is the Australian manufacturers of Tamiflu that will be making the most money out of this.

    Truth is there is always some nutjob out there trying to scream "conspiracy"!!

    I would love to see them explain the recurring influenza pandemics that have hit the world since 1918

    let us look at the validity of the website you got this from

    "Endgame = Blueprint for Global Enslavement" - says it all really in terms of validity:laughing:

    As for Dr Leonard Horowitz - author of this piece - let us just check HIM out

    Leonard George Horowitz DMD, MA, MPH (b. 1952- ) is a former dentist
    Excuse me? Did I hear that right? A former Dentist? Goooooood Quals there mate!!

    but it gets better
    In the immediate wake of the 2003 SARS outbreak, he and some associates promoted what they claimed was "effective treatment" for the disease, a spectrum of naturopathic products all using the name "Urbani"; Dr. Carlo Urbani, then recently deceased of SARS, had first reported the disease to the World Health Organization (WHO). The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the U.S. Fair Trade Commission (FTC) warned Dr. Horowitz about the products' clear regulatory infringements, but it appears he has never permanently stopped marketing the claimed SARS remedies.
    Leonard Horowitz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Does the term "Opportunistic A***" cross anyone else's mind?

  4. #4
    Davocrat

    Re: Dr. Horowitz: Anglo-American Vaccine Industry Behind Swine Flu Outbreak

    Hey look at the bright side. With a hero named "Horowitz" it's likely that Robodon's not blaming the Jews this time.

  5. #5
    Robodoon

    Re: Dr. Horowitz: Anglo-American Vaccine Industry Behind Swine Flu Outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    So the logic is that since pharmaceutical industry benefits financially from the outbreak, that the pharmaceutical industry is therefore responsible for the outbreak.

    Am I missing something there?
    Yep,

    money is part of it, but its only a part.

    The elites have a "different world view"... you must understand their world view in order to understand their desires.

    Here is a hint... the elites world view is the opposite of yours...

    Hitler was empowered by the elites...would it be fare to say that Hitler's world view is not your's or mine?

  6. #6
    Robodoon

    Re: Dr. Horowitz: Anglo-American Vaccine Industry Behind Swine Flu Outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowerbird View Post
    Actually it is the Australian manufacturers of Tamiflu that will be making the most money out of this.

    Truth is there is always some nutjob out there trying to scream "conspiracy"!!

    I would love to see them explain the recurring influenza pandemics that have hit the world since 1918

    let us look at the validity of the website you got this from

    "Endgame = Blueprint for Global Enslavement" - says it all really in terms of validity:laughing:

    As for Dr Leonard Horowitz - author of this piece - let us just check HIM out

    Excuse me? Did I hear that right? A former Dentist? Goooooood Quals there mate!!

    but it gets better
    Leonard Horowitz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Does the term "Opportunistic A***" cross anyone else's mind?
    They were manufactured via "some peoples world view"

    Question for you...why did the DOD go dig up the 1918 flu, which we are now seeing showing up in the world today but with modifications?

  7. #7
    Robodoon

    Re: Dr. Horowitz: Anglo-American Vaccine Industry Behind Swine Flu Outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowerbird View Post
    Actually it is the Australian manufacturers of Tamiflu that will be making the most money out of this.

    Truth is there is always some nutjob out there trying to scream "conspiracy"!!

    I would love to see them explain the recurring influenza pandemics that have hit the world since 1918

    let us look at the validity of the website you got this from

    "Endgame = Blueprint for Global Enslavement" - says it all really in terms of validity:laughing:

    As for Dr Leonard Horowitz - author of this piece - let us just check HIM out

    Excuse me? Did I hear that right? A former Dentist? Goooooood Quals there mate!!

    but it gets better
    Leonard Horowitz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Does the term "Opportunistic A***" cross anyone else's mind?
    Check out his site and don't trust Wikipedia or snopes.... CIA related. IMHO both have been caught hiding important info for the people, but supporting the elites agenda.

    Dr. Horowitz - Aids, Ebola, Vaccines, Tetrahedron.com his site

    Remember worldview....just because you have one...doesn't mean others can't think of things that would make you puke. The elites aren't like like us...they don't care like we do...they have a different world view.

    Watch BOD on my site in the video section.

  8. #8
    Robodoon

    Re: Dr. Horowitz: Anglo-American Vaccine Industry Behind Swine Flu Outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    Hey look at the bright side. With a hero named "Horowitz" it's likely that Robodon's not blaming the Jews this time.
    I never blame the Jews... but you sure are showing your conditioning via the people I'm trying to warn you about.

    If you mean what you say, your mind has been taken....you are their boy now....well at least for now...until you awake...if you do.

    WORLD VIEW! understand what I'm saying.

    Some of the major elites have jewish blood "True"

    , but they are not Jews. People like the Rothschilds and Rockefellers have Jewish blood lines , but are not Jews. They have turned against God and their own people for the sake of power and control. Their religion is "LUCIFERIANISM". In fact people like the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers support destroying the Jews!!!....Golly imagine that!!!...

    I support the Jewish people. I don't support people who have turned against God... which the elite have done... and then work to kill off all who oppose their power and claims...which the elites have done and still do even today. They want their "NEW WORLD ORDER" a world under Lucifer...who is their god and they say this...in time.

    It must be simple for some, but for some, we can't live in sound bites and tricks of the world...which the MSM promotes today.

    This is the world, it is not a game...but in the end it is a spiritual fight playing out in the physical. As a vapor yourself like me...you will see it.

    We have one shot at this, then it will be corrected with wrath.... not mine as am vapor...but as a vapor I must try in time.

  9. #9
    Think for myself

    Re: Dr. Horowitz: Anglo-American Vaccine Industry Behind Swine Flu Outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Robodoon View Post
    Check out his site and don't trust Wikipedia or snopes.... CIA related. IMHO both have been caught hiding important info for the people, but supporting the elites agenda.

    Dr. Horowitz - Aids, Ebola, Vaccines, Tetrahedron.com his site

    Remember worldview....just because you have one...doesn't mean others can't think of things that would make you puke. The elites aren't like like us...they don't care like we do...they have a different world view.

    Watch BOD on my site in the video section.

    Alright, I will bite.

    Wait exactly does the CIA have to do with Wikipedia.

  10. #10
    Bowerbird

    Re: Dr. Horowitz: Anglo-American Vaccine Industry Behind Swine Flu Outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Robodoon View Post
    They were manufactured via "some peoples world view"

    Question for you...why did the DOD go dig up the 1918 flu, which we are now seeing showing up in the world today but with modifications?

    I love the fact that you cite "world view" as one of your reasons for following this hokey while at the same time showing that you are not encompassing just how big the globe really is.

    You it is strange - I have been following a bit of the research into the 1918 pan epidemic and I always thought that the research was driven by England not the USA. In fact
    CDC - 1918 Influenza Pandemic and Highly Conserved Viruses with Two Receptor-Binding Variants although this is from the CDC site look at the names of the researchers and where they are working - or does that just fuel the "world view"?

    But the simple answer as to why they dug up the 1918 flu was to find out what the heck it was. It killed millions and we, until recently, had no idea what strain it was and whether it would reappear.

    As for the "modifications" - MAAAATE! The ruddy 'flu has been modifying itself every time it goes around the ruddy globe - doesn't take any help from any mad scientists.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st November 2009, 02:56 PM
  2. Government to get special swine flu vaccine
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 21st October 2009, 10:49 AM
  3. Thimerosal in swine flu vaccine
    By michaelr in forum Healthcare
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 3rd August 2009, 04:17 PM
  4. American Industry defends itself against "Green religion"
    By kmiller1610 in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 13th July 2009, 12:59 PM
  5. Anglo-American Relations
    By leedevans in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 24th December 2006, 10:54 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed