Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Romney Progressive / Romney Conservative!

  1. #1
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    27,485
    Thanks
    5145

    From
    N/A

    Romney Progressive / Romney Conservative!



    Good stuff at 00:42: "I think people recognize that I'm not a partisan Republican, that I'm someone who is moderate, and my views are progressive."

    Go to posting 2 for the second vid...

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    27,485
    Thanks
    5145

    From
    N/A
    -or-



    "I was a severely Conservative Governor."

    -----------------------------------------------------------

    Uhuh.

    Should Romney become the nominee, I see these two clips side-by-side making for a wonderful Obama ad all over the land...

  3. #3
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    14,096
    Thanks
    11

    I have three core issues I am mainly voting on. One is Illegal immigration. Two is repeal of ObamaCare and three is pulling troops out of Afghanistan.

    Romney is for securing the borders. Romney says repeal of ObamaCare starts on day one. On the issue of Afghanistan I am hoping he will do the right thing. He has made statements to the effect of pulling the troops out but my fear is he is not where I want him to be on this issue. One thing is for sure he is no worse than Obama on this issue.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member beatleboy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,073
    Thanks
    3928

    From
    east coast
    Quote Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
    I have three core issues I am mainly voting on. One is Illegal immigration. Two is repeal of ObamaCare and three is pulling troops out of Afghanistan.

    Romney is for securing the borders. Romney says repeal of ObamaCare starts on day one. On the issue of Afghanistan I am hoping he will do the right thing. He has made statements to the effect of pulling the troops out but my fear is he is not where I want him to be on this issue. One thing is for sure he is no worse than Obama on this issue.
    Troops are being pulled out, so you're down to two now. The border has more agents there now than when Obama took office, with fewer illegals crossing, so now you're down to one. Obamacare, well, it will be tried to be repealed, the only way that will happen is if the GOP wins the WH, but then they must also win both chambers of Congress to make that happen. I don't think the country will put one party in all three branches, so now what do you do?

  5. #5
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    14,096
    Thanks
    11

    Quote Originally Posted by beatleboy View Post
    Troops are being pulled out, so you're down to two now. The border has more agents there now than when Obama took office, with fewer illegals crossing, so now you're down to one. Obamacare, well, it will be tried to be repealed, the only way that will happen is if the GOP wins the WH, but then they must also win both chambers of Congress to make that happen. I don't think the country will put one party in all three branches, so now what do you do?
    There are 90,000 troops in Afghanistan what are you talking about. He is not pulling troops out. That post is a joke. Obama on illegal immigration Pa-lease. Your kidding right? He wants amnesty for illegals and his policy right now is to not deport. Yes it is important to get a majority to get rid of the ObamaCare crapola. No doubt.

  6. #6
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    27,485
    Thanks
    5145

    From
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
    I have three core issues I am mainly voting on. One is Illegal immigration. Two is repeal of ObamaCare and three is pulling troops out of Afghanistan.

    Romney is for securing the borders. Romney says repeal of ObamaCare starts on day one. On the issue of Afghanistan I am hoping he will do the right thing. He has made statements to the effect of pulling the troops out but my fear is he is not where I want him to be on this issue. One thing is for sure he is no worse than Obama on this issue.

    No he wouldn't and no he couldn't. He is doing nothing more than pandering like a schoolchild to a frothing-at-the-mouth conservative base. There is no executive order he can sign to repeal the Affordable Health Care Act of 2010. That would require an act of congress with a 60-40 GOP majority in the US Senate, and the US congress is not gonna do that.
    Last edited by bonncaruso; 14th February 2012 at 12:48 PM.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Micro Machines Champion, Race Against Time Champion Tedminator's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    24,467
    Thanks
    14414

    From
    South Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
    There are 90,000 troops in Afghanistan what are you talking about. He is not pulling troops out. That post is a joke. Obama on illegal immigration Pa-lease. Your kidding right? He wants amnesty for illegals and his policy right now is to not deport. Yes it is important to get a majority to get rid of the ObamaCare crapola. No doubt.
    see thats where you lose credibility.. with your misinformation and lies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tedminator View Post
    Actually the Obama Administration is enforcing the laws.. better than any previous administration have in the past ever:

    Obama as border cop: He's deported record numbers of illegal immigrants - CSMonitor.com

    US Deportation Rates Reach Record Highs
    On top of the deportations, efforts have been increased to target employers using illegal workers.
    Last edited by Tedminator; 14th February 2012 at 10:48 AM.

  8. #8
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    14,096
    Thanks
    11

    Quote Originally Posted by Tedminator View Post
    see thats where you lose credibility.. with your misinformation and lies.
    Yes and when you read the article it talks about how after 911 Bush instituted stricter deportation policies and how more deportations happened as a result of 911. We all know that. Then it says 2009 was the highest level. But not to fear Obama soon got that level down so that in 2010 there was a decrease.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    63,480
    Thanks
    20236

    From
    Mass and Florida

  10. #10
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    27,485
    Thanks
    5145

    From
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedminator View Post
    see thats where you lose credibility.. with your misinformation and lies.
    Go get em Ted!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed