Members banned from this thread: the watchman and lka


Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 636
Thanks Tree2Thanks

Thread: Obama's Daughter's Vacation

  1. #61
    Trump Lies Matter TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    77,606
    Thanks
    46323

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
    There was a man in a town near where I grew up who bought a house for his Son who was in high school. He did it because the Son was too young to get a parking sticker at the High School, so the Father bought the house near school just so he could park (Nobody lived in it).

    I hate this kind of stuff. The 13 year old girl does not need to think of herself as an adult. Arranging a trip to Mexico for her and her girlfriends so they can have a slumber party in a posh hotel is ridiculous.
    First of all, you don't have a clue how she thinks of herself. Second of all, you have never lived in the White House, you aren't going to live in the White House and YOU have no frame of reference to making this kind of judgment. Again, there are plenty of reasons to criticize Obama - his kid's spring break trip isn't one of them unless you want to come across as petty and small.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    31,891
    Thanks
    15426

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordent View Post
    He's one lucky kid if he did.
    OI!!! That's me son you're talking about! A bit of respect, please!

  3. #63
    lka
    lka is offline
    Veteran Member lka's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,968
    Thanks
    2899

    From
    Gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Did you send in any extra money to the IRS to help pay for the 12 friends?
    Hell no the "rich" will pay


  4. #64
    lka
    lka is offline
    Veteran Member lka's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,968
    Thanks
    2899

    From
    Gone
    Quote Originally Posted by meridian5455 View Post
    who ya calling a slut?

    lol

  5. #65
    Banned Camp Blackjack Fever Champion, Brain Bones Champion
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    40,024
    Thanks
    5425

    From
    happyfunville
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    The economy is growing, the middle class is growing and becoming more stable, good place to invest.
    Ah, Mexico!
    (do not open spoiler if you're squeamish about reality, you've been warned)


  6. #66
    Trump Lies Matter TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    77,606
    Thanks
    46323

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Did you send in any extra money to the IRS to help pay for the 12 friends?
    Yeah. Three whole cents. That should cover it and then some. Maybe the Obamas will send me a refund.

  7. #67
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    25,882
    Thanks
    15339

    From
    Under the boardwalk
    Quote Originally Posted by meridian5455 View Post
    Who ya calling a slut?


    Dang. Believe the Right may have just lost the moral high ground on this thread.

    That was just nasty....!!!

  8. #68
    Banned Camp Tetris Champion, Bumper Cards Champion, Patience Delux Champion, Solitare Slingo Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Big Money Champion, Animal Keeper Champion, Drop Bloxs Champion, Diamond Mine Champion, Dynomite Champion, Days of the Dead Champion, Flash Pegs Champion
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37,968
    Thanks
    10413

    From
    Under your skin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordent View Post
    Ah, Mexico!
    (do not open spoiler if you're squeamish about reality, you've been warned)
    Mexico - A great place to get a head!

  9. #69
    Banned Camp Tetris Champion, Bumper Cards Champion, Patience Delux Champion, Solitare Slingo Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Big Money Champion, Animal Keeper Champion, Drop Bloxs Champion, Diamond Mine Champion, Dynomite Champion, Days of the Dead Champion, Flash Pegs Champion
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37,968
    Thanks
    10413

    From
    Under your skin
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Dang. Believe the Right may have just lost the moral high ground on this thread.

    That was just nasty....!!!
    I don't think even Cialis would help on that one.

  10. #70
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    60,647
    Thanks
    27252

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
    There was a man in a town near where I grew up who bought a house for his Son who was in high school. He did it because the Son was too young to get a parking sticker at the High School, so the Father bought the house near school just so he could park (Nobody lived in it).

    I hate this kind of stuff. The 13 year old girl does not need to think of herself as an adult. Arranging a trip to Mexico for her and her girlfriends so they can have a slumber party in a posh hotel is ridiculous.
    What in the fuck does that have to do with anything? What is WRONG with you?

Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed