Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Obama Trade Document Leaked

  1. #1
    King Obama is a traitor! michaelr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    89,668
    Thanks
    2736

    From
    FEMA Region 10

    Obama Trade Document Leaked

    Obama Trade Document Leaked

    WASHINGTON -- A critical document from President Barack Obama's free trade negotiations with eight Pacific nations was leaked online early Wednesday morning, revealing that the administration intends to bestow radical new political powers upon multinational corporations, contradicting prior promises.
    You trons keep telling yourself Obama wants to repair the economy and he isn't a fascist. Hell you might even get a five year old to believe you....well most of you. You people have some idiots in your group...hahaha

    "The outrageous stuff in this leaked text may well be why U.S. trade officials have been so extremely secretive about these past two years of [trade] negotiations," said Lori Wallach, director of Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch in a written statement.
    Let's play a game. How much more wealth should we export and expect recovery?

    Under the agreement currently being advocated by the Obama administration, American corporations would continue to be subject to domestic laws and regulations on the environment, banking and other issues. But foreign corporations operating within the U.S. would be permitted to appeal key American legal or regulatory rulings to an international tribunal. That international tribunal would be granted the power to overrule American law and impose trade sanctions on the United States for failing to abide by its rulings.
    I have a better idea than the game. Lets just allow China to drill in our national parks and ignore our laws. I mean, hell out children will be to busy looking for a fucking job to use them anyway.

  2. #2
    King Obama is a traitor! michaelr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    89,668
    Thanks
    2736

    From
    FEMA Region 10
    TPP secrets: Obama covertly granting more power to multinational corporations

    You, every now and again I place an issue or a million on this board that transcends political lines. Well that's a pretty easy thing to do when one understands that the red/blue is for the team mentality only. You free trade has always been bad for America and American workers. It has always been one sided, and the deck stacked against us.

    They get away with this by having both teams sponsor it, and grow on each others. I mean Clinton said it is good, Bush expanded and added his own version, so both "parties" agree and therefore the trons agree.


    Well that's just stupid, and people should be ashamed of themselves for being a puppet to the puppets.

    This has been leading, slowly but surely, to this point. It wasn't bad enough that the multinational corporations and international banks are exempt from taxes and rules, it isn't bad enough that they write the laws that the puppet congress and irrelevant occupants of our white sign into laws. It isn't bad enough that we are fooled with words like stimulus and recovery, whilst all the funds go to these anti-American scum, oh hell no. It has to get to the point to where they are not just exempt from all laws ion OUR country but they must be allowed to compete from within.

    This administration has a war on the coal power plants. Now the lib will say that's great, but the repubs want us back in the stone age. The repubs say drill baby drill and appear to want less regulation whilst always giving the exact number of votes that insures more regulation. Both these 'parties' are invested in these anti-American corps and banks. So it would go to figure that while an American company will be forbidden to build and operate a coal plant under the strictest EPA guidelines, the Chinese or any PPT nation can place one in your back yard with ZERO regulation.

    That's just one example.

    Drilling has begun to begin in our national parks. Guess who get that? The fed opened the door to the Chinese taking over our banks, and gave a government owned bank to them just to get the ball rolling. AMC Entertainment is now owned by China, and their stated goal is to influence the sheep via our......the government sponsored tax exempt welfare corporate media. It is all coming together for the globalist, and it is happening at your's and my expense.

    I am not an antique, but at the same time I am no spring chicken. I am at the age to where my legacy means something to me. It is what we have, and because of the current and ongoing fucked up crap some call the economy, it might be all we have to pas on. You better ask yourselves; Is this what I give to my children and children? You best think about that!

  3. #3
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,683
    Thanks
    341

    From
    Not the South, thank God
    its pretty sad...and very telling, when the ONLY person who responds to YOUR threads is YOU.

  4. #4
    King Obama is a traitor! michaelr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    89,668
    Thanks
    2736

    From
    FEMA Region 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar99 View Post
    its pretty sad...and very telling, when the ONLY person who responds to YOUR threads is YOU.
    Are you going to trash this thread too? It is pretty sad when people don't stand up and take the pain so their children don't have to IMO. It is pretty sad that you don't get the help you need. Lots of things are sad, you you are obsessed.

  5. #5
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,683
    Thanks
    341

    From
    Not the South, thank God
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    Are you going to trash this thread too? It is pretty sad when people don't stand up and take the pain so their children don't have to IMO. It is pretty sad that you don't get the help you need. Lots of things are sad, you you are obsessed.
    your paranoia and obsessive thread-creating, amuses me.

  6. #6
    Retired Admin Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    83,567
    Thanks
    22322

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    WARNING

    Please do not divert a thread with baiting, flaming or name calling.


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    3

    This leak is really all I can take. Unless he turns this around with something that makes up for all of the other things I'm pissed at him for, then I'll either be voting Green or Libertarian in November. Texas will go red anyway, so I might as well vote for someone I like more.

  8. #8
    Join, or Die nonsqtr's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    32,903
    Thanks
    4667

    From
    Vertiform City
    Told ya - Obama is a true-blue dyed-in-the-wool corporatist.

    Now, here's the trillion dollar question:

    How can you be both a corporatist and a socialist at the same time?

    I've already posted the answer.

    Consider: by the time most people wake up to what's going on here, it'll be too late. The financial institutions will have a de-facto stranglehold on every aspect of our lives. We won't even be able to buy anything without their help. People who don't use the chit will be frowned upon and looked on with great suspicion, thanks to the government propaganda campaign (which has already begun, in the guise of the "war on terra").

    There are so many damn distractions, it's really starting to stick in my craw.

    The war on terra turns out to be nothing but a distraction, from what's really going on and what's really important.

    Alinksy and Karl Rove 101 - if you want to divert attention from a fire, light a bigger fire somewhere else.

    We got a bunch of good honest folk looking down the street and wondering if their gay neighbor Freddie really got married or not. And they're wondering whether Susie over there suddenly lost some weight, or what's up with that. I mean... distractions? From what's really important?

    Yeah. The individual frogs hardly feel the temperature rising in the kettle, 'cause they're too busy croaking at each other.

  9. #9
    King Obama is a traitor! michaelr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    89,668
    Thanks
    2736

    From
    FEMA Region 10
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Told ya - Obama is a true-blue dyed-in-the-wool corporatist.

    Now, here's the trillion dollar question:

    How can you be both a corporatist and a socialist at the same time?

    I've already posted the answer.

    Consider: by the time most people wake up to what's going on here, it'll be too late. The financial institutions will have a de-facto stranglehold on every aspect of our lives. We won't even be able to buy anything without their help. People who don't use the chit will be frowned upon and looked on with great suspicion, thanks to the government propaganda campaign (which has already begun, in the guise of the "war on terra").

    There are so many damn distractions, it's really starting to stick in my craw.

    The war on terra turns out to be nothing but a distraction, from what's really going on and what's really important.

    Alinksy and Karl Rove 101 - if you want to divert attention from a fire, light a bigger fire somewhere else.

    We got a bunch of good honest folk looking down the street and wondering if their gay neighbor Freddie really got married or not. And they're wondering whether Susie over there suddenly lost some weight, or what's up with that. I mean... distractions? From what's really important?

    Yeah. The individual frogs hardly feel the temperature rising in the kettle, 'cause they're too busy croaking at each other.
    @nonsqtr Don't run off.

    I see this as a default. Hell did you know this allows them to do what they want and if it is challenged by the congress, and they lose then the US faces trade sanctions.

    This means these countries, let's use China here, can take your farm and you best not complain.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,394
    Thanks
    25009

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    This leak is really all I can take. Unless he turns this around with something that makes up for all of the other things I'm pissed at him for, then I'll either be voting Green or Libertarian in November. Texas will go red anyway, so I might as well vote for someone I like more.
    Someone gave me the advice once that basically said to vote for who YOU feel is right. No one knows who you really vote for and it is YOU that has to live with the choice you make. Made a lot of sense to me and I am not afraid to vote third party if I have to. I refuse to vote for someone who has no principles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed