Members banned from this thread: Orwell Huxley


Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 225

Thread: Why Do Republicans Have To Lie About Everything All The Time?

  1. #1
    99% Orwell Huxley's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,913
    Thanks
    96

    Why Do Republicans Have To Lie About Everything All The Time?

    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...n-ryan-speech/

    Why make shit up? Aren't there enough real issues for them to distort?

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    280

    From
    Seattle
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell Huxley View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...n-ryan-speech/

    Why make shit up? Aren't there enough real issues for them to distort?
    Because the truth is: their ideas are proven failures, going on 30 years.

  3. #3
    Islamic Ebola Zombie Cicero's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    25,827
    Thanks
    8936

    From
    Virginia
    What choice do they really have? If they run on the truth they'll be tarred, feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Snikitz's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,446
    Thanks
    1057

    From
    Split between Minnesota and New Orleans
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell Huxley View Post
    Obama Campaign Shreds ‘Lies’ in Ryan Speech - ABC News

    Why make shit up? Aren't there enough real issues for them to distort?
    Sort of like Obama Swearing the personal mandate wasn't a tax? Or Bill Clinton supporting Obama despite statements made by Clinton during Obama's competition for the nomination?

    Politicians lie. All politicians lie. To suggest only GOP politicians lie is.... well childish.

  5. #5
    Islamic Ebola Zombie Cicero's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    25,827
    Thanks
    8936

    From
    Virginia
    Quote Originally Posted by Snikitz View Post
    Sort of like Obama Swearing the personal mandate wasn't a tax? Or Bill Clinton supporting Obama despite statements made by Clinton during Obama's competition for the nomination?

    Politicians lie. All politicians lie. To suggest only GOP politicians lie is.... well childish.
    You mean like Romneycare wasn't a tax?

  6. #6
    99% Orwell Huxley's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,913
    Thanks
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by Snikitz View Post
    Sort of like Obama Swearing the personal mandate wasn't a tax? Or Bill Clinton supporting Obama despite statements made by Clinton during Obama's competition for the nomination?

    Politicians lie. All politicians lie. To suggest only GOP politicians lie is.... well childish.
    I'm sorry, but we're not talking about Democrat lies on this thread, we're talking about Republicans.
    Please don't divert the thread with unrelated nonsense.

  7. #7
    Bovver Boy Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    35,660
    Thanks
    3518

    From
    I, Spoiler
    /facepalm

  8. #8
    99% Orwell Huxley's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,913
    Thanks
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    /facepalm
    I learned something today. When you're the author of a thread on this forum, you control all the conditions of the discussion.....no matter how ridiculous those conditions might be.

  9. #9
    Bovver Boy Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    35,660
    Thanks
    3518

    From
    I, Spoiler
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell Huxley View Post
    I learned something today. When you're the author of a thread on this forum, you control all the conditions of the discussion.....no matter how ridiculous those conditions might be.

    so you are being passive aggressive for some reason and this isn't a serious thread?

  10. #10
    99% Orwell Huxley's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,913
    Thanks
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    so you are being passive aggressive for some reason and this isn't a serious thread?
    The OP is absolutely serious.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed