Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: FBI adds ‘preppers’ to potential terrorists list

  1. #1
    King Obama is a traitor! michaelr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    89,668
    Thanks
    2736

    From
    FEMA Region 10

    FBI adds ‘preppers’ to potential terrorists list

    FBI adds ‘preppers’ to potential terrorists list

    Dumpster dive with the New Yorkers or you're a terrorist. Pretty simple in the land of the abused.

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19117

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    FBI adds ‘preppers’ to potential terrorists list

    Dumpster dive with the New Yorkers or you're a terrorist. Pretty simple in the land of the abused.
    But another reason for American Citizens to keep most of their actions, preparations, and resources from the prying eyes of intrusive Government.....

  3. #3
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,683
    Thanks
    341

    From
    Not the South, thank God
    something tells me this article isn't telling the whole story or is conveniently ignoring important details.

  4. #4
    Bizarroland Observer Thx1138's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    22,720
    Thanks
    13793

    From
    aMEEErica
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar99 View Post
    something tells me this article isn't telling the whole story or is conveniently ignoring important details.
    I clicked on the link and it shot a pop-up at me so I took it off.

    Folks, could the starters have some of the article, the link of course and your comment?

    Thx

  5. #5
    King Obama is a traitor! michaelr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    89,668
    Thanks
    2736

    From
    FEMA Region 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thx1138 View Post
    I clicked on the link and it shot a pop-up at me so I took it off.

    Folks, could the starters have some of the article, the link of course and your comment?

    Thx
    Here is the FBI's flyer...

    http://oathkeepers.org/oath/wp-conte...rplusStore.pdf

    “An FBI Denver Joint Terrorism Task Force handout being distributed to Colorado military surplus store owners lists the purchase of popular preparedness items and firearms accessories as ‘suspicious’ and ‘potential indicators of terrorist activities,’” an exclusive report by Oath Keepers reveals.

    Essentially, the government is conflating Americans who believe in being prepared for disruptions in normal circumstances with potential domestic enemies who bear scrutiny, and are recruiting those they patronize to spy and snitch on their customers. As potential terrorists. For such suspicious activities as buying storable food. And paying in legal tender.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed