Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
Thanks Tree1Thanks

Thread: My Congressman Ellison

  1. #1
    red panda sedan's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    708
    Thanks
    43

    From
    Mpls. MN

    My Congressman Ellison

    I get to vote for this guy every two years!


  2. #2
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    14,458
    Thanks
    3873

    From
    AK
    Quote Originally Posted by sedan View Post
    I get to vote for this guy every two years!



    Why are you watching Fox News?
    Last edited by Neomalthusian; 27th February 2013 at 08:01 PM.

  3. #3
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,355
    Thanks
    3254

    From
    At Odin's side
    I could never vote for someone that belligerent.

  4. #4
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    62,659
    Thanks
    34295

    From
    in my head
    Wow. I agree he was belligerent, but Fox tends to be kind of belligerent. It's hard to be heard on Fox news because of the way they control the microphone. I haven't watched any cable news in a long time, but in my experience it's a rare guest who can put a Fox host back in his heels...even among congressmen. You can't play defense in that arena. If Dems and liberals are able to go on Fox and pee in their punchbowl, I'm down with that.

    Gotta hone that technique, though. At some point you have to consent to a conversation, which he never did.
    Last edited by Rasselas; 27th February 2013 at 09:54 PM.

  5. #5
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,355
    Thanks
    3254

    From
    At Odin's side
    I agree about Fox News 100%

    But he just comes off as belligerent and an asshole. If you're going to throw Fox's BS back in their faces, there are much better ways to do it. Really all he did was "prove" to Fox's right-wing viewers that Democrats aren't interested in conversation and are just belligerent assholes bordering on insanity. He made his party look pretty bad IMO
    Thanks from bajisima

  6. #6
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    30,521
    Thanks
    95

    From
    Tennessee
    ellison talking the typical WH bullshit line.

    did ellison actually answer any questions?

    no he didn't!!

  7. #7
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,355
    Thanks
    3254

    From
    At Odin's side
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    ellison talking the typical WH bullshit line.

    did ellison actually answer any questions?

    no he didn't!!
    He wouldn't even allow the Hannity to ASK a question

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    30,521
    Thanks
    95

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    Wow. I agree he was belligerent, but Fox tends to be kind of belligerent. It's hard to be heard on Fox news because of the way they control the microphone. I haven't watched any cable news in a long time, but in my experience it's a rare guest who can put a Fox host back in his heels...even among congressmen. You can't play defense in that arena. If Dems and liberals are able to go on Fox and pee in their punchbowl, I'm down with that.

    Gotta hone that technique, though. At some point you have to consent to a conversation, which he never did.
    if this were a republican doing what ellison did, the left would be calling it "going off the deep end".

  9. #9
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,355
    Thanks
    3254

    From
    At Odin's side
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    if this were a republican doing what ellison did, the left would be calling it "going off the deep end".
    Pretty much, with all kinds of references to guns and armed rebellion nonsense.

  10. #10
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19116

    From
    america
    What a fuckin nutcase!

    But, again...The pefect illustration of Liberalism.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed