Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 128
Thanks Tree62Thanks

Thread: Anthony Weiner's wife Huma Abedin isn't 'brave,' she's self-serving

  1. #1
    Banned Camp Tetris Champion, Bumper Cards Champion, Patience Delux Champion, Solitare Slingo Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Big Money Champion, Animal Keeper Champion, Drop Bloxs Champion, Diamond Mine Champion, Dynomite Champion, Days of the Dead Champion, Flash Pegs Champion
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37,967
    Thanks
    10415

    From
    Under your skin

    Anthony Weiner's wife Huma Abedin isn't 'brave,' she's self-serving

    While New Yorkers---and the rest of the nation---are having a hearty chuckle about Anthony Weiner and his latest psychodrama involving his nether regions, college-age women, and his porn alter ego, “Carlos Danger,” many are missing the central issue.
    This spectacle is not about Weiner’s weiner. It’s about power. Getting it, keeping it, building it, leveraging it. This is why Weiner is running for Mayor of New York City---and why his wife, Huma Abedin---has joined him in perpetuating and compounding the lies told to the public while standing by her man.


    Read more: Anthony Weiner's wife Huma Abedin isn't 'brave,' she's self-serving | Fox News

    Hillary did the same thing with Bill during his scandal. These women stay with their husbands for what they can get them, not necessairily because they still love or forgive them.

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19116

    From
    america
    She needs to dump the Weiner, and find her a man who will treat her right.

    Besides, she is going to be very busy, working with Sec. Clinton's Presidential run.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Telecaster's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,210
    Thanks
    1722

    From
    Near Austin TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    She needs to dump the Weiner, and find her a man who will treat her right.

    Besides, she is going to be very busy, working with Sec. Clinton's Presidential run.
    I hate countering you...you're usually spot on. But this sort of woman isn't interested in how a man will treat her. She wants what he can bring her. Same as Hilary.

    Huma is working more than one option because neither Clinton nor Weiner are sure things. If her husband loses, she still has the prospect of the WH job. If Weiner wins, she has New York City to sit on even if the Clinton position doesn't open up.
    Thanks from Oscarb63 and Lilly

  4. #4
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19116

    From
    america
    Good point.

    Still, a shame she ends up stuck with a dude who looks, and acts, like his name....

    She could have done much, much, much better.....

    (Hey, maybe he wooed her with phone-porn!)
    Thanks from Telecaster

  5. #5
    Veteran Member HenryPorter's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    19,823
    Thanks
    10369

    From
    N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
    Quote Originally Posted by meridian5455 View Post
    While New Yorkers---and the rest of the nation---are having a hearty chuckle about Anthony Weiner and his latest psychodrama involving his nether regions, college-age women, and his porn alter ego, “Carlos Danger,” many are missing the central issue.
    This spectacle is not about Weiner’s weiner. It’s about power. Getting it, keeping it, building it, leveraging it. This is why Weiner is running for Mayor of New York City---and why his wife, Huma Abedin---has joined him in perpetuating and compounding the lies told to the public while standing by her man.


    Read more: Anthony Weiner's wife Huma Abedin isn't 'brave,' she's self-serving | Fox News

    Hillary did the same thing with Bill during his scandal. These women stay with their husbands for what they can get them, not necessairily because they still love or forgive them.
    I see you're bored with attacking the same old people. So what does your wife get for staying with you?

  6. #6
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19116

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryPorter View Post
    I see you're bored with attacking the same old people. So what does your wife get for staying with you?
    I can't speak for Meridian, or, his wife, but, I would bet that part of the deal is that he agrees NOT to bang interns, or sext tweenagers.....
    Thanks from Lilly

  7. #7
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    20,421
    Thanks
    6817

    From
    California
    I saw the video of her smiling huge coming to the podium... she wants the power and attention at any cost. She will let the Weiner screw her over and leave her used and abused.

  8. #8
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,522
    Thanks
    7144

    From
    Jefferson State
    Political wives are reknown for looking the other way to their husband's infidelity. Left/right politics has nothing to do with it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,254
    Thanks
    6141

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Judas H Priest on a popsicle stick! Who the fuck cares about that dickhead's wife? I thought I had too much time on my hands!

  10. #10
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19116

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by sky writer View Post
    Political wives are reknown for looking the other way to their husband's infidelity. Left/right politics has nothing to do with it.
    I'm waiting for some Hottie Political Wife to get caught screwing around on her Political Husband.

    It would be interesting to see the reactions to that scenario.....

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed