Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 145
Thanks Tree124Thanks

Thread: Obama goes on vacation again

  1. #1
    Banned Camp Tetris Champion, Bumper Cards Champion, Patience Delux Champion, Solitare Slingo Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Big Money Champion, Animal Keeper Champion, Drop Bloxs Champion, Diamond Mine Champion, Dynomite Champion, Days of the Dead Champion, Flash Pegs Champion
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37,967
    Thanks
    10415

    From
    Under your skin

    Obama goes on vacation again

    Obama Family Heading To Martha's Vineyard For Eight-Day Vacation


    Bush, who vacationed at his Texas ranch while in office, was not a fan of the Massachusetts island of the liberal affluent, saying it was out of step with everyday Americans.

    "Most Americans don't sit in Martha's Vineyard, swilling white wine," he once said.


    I hope Barry and his family enjoy their time among the other snobs living in Martha's Vineyard while so many American's are barely paying their rent and putting food on the table while working 3 part-time jobs. (Jobs which Obama counts as new jobs created under his despotic reign. He seems to have forgotten that many of the full time jobs are gone, replaced by part time work, but he counts them anyways).

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19105

    From
    america
    I wish we could somehow offer him and the Royal family a three-year vacation.....

  3. #3
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,918
    Thanks
    1340

    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    I wish we could somehow offer him and the Royal family a three-year vacation.....
    Don't worry, I'm sure they will get in plenty of vacatiomns on the taxpayer dime before Obama is thrown out in 3 years! another 10 million worth at least!
    Thanks from Taylor2012

  4. #4
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    80,788
    Thanks
    49446

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    It's amazing how so many on the right begrude this president for doing nothing different than his predecessors.

  5. #5
    Established Member Taylor2012's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks
    1344

    The Obamas' Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous routine is really getting outlandish considering the despair most normal Americans are living under NOW...due to Obama's policies.

    Talk about the "let them eat cake" elitists! Hell, Bush even gave up golf after 9/11 because the economy went into a tailspin. I can't imagine ANY scenario where the Obamas would give up their lavish vacations, White House bashes, expensive golf games and their celebrity hob-nobbing activities. It might actually require a major US city nuking for that to occur. And I'm sure they would be "back in action" before the fallout settled.

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian5455 View Post
    Obama Family Heading To Martha's Vineyard For Eight-Day Vacation


    Bush, who vacationed at his Texas ranch while in office, was not a fan of the Massachusetts island of the liberal affluent, saying it was out of step with everyday Americans.

    "Most Americans don't sit in Martha's Vineyard, swilling white wine," he once said.


    I hope Barry and his family enjoy their time among the other snobs living in Martha's Vineyard while so many American's are barely paying their rent and putting food on the table while working 3 part-time jobs. (Jobs which Obama counts as new jobs created under his despotic reign. He seems to have forgotten that many of the full time jobs are gone, replaced by part time work, but he counts them anyways).
    Thanks from michaelr and Invayne

  6. #6
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    36,235
    Thanks
    38355

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    It's amazing how so many on the right begrude this president for doing nothing different than his predecessors.
    It's almost like they are partisan hacks or something. They are really pissed off that he has Secret Service protection.

  7. #7
    Established Member Taylor2012's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks
    1344

    Thanks from Invayne

  8. #8
    Established Member Spider Solitare One Suit Champion, Color Boxes Champion
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,685
    Thanks
    7020

    And notice how it's always the lousy Democrat Presidents who spend so much time vacationing, throwing away taxpayer money that could feed, clothe, and house thousands!

    President Obama spent 61 days on vacation during his first 31 months in office.
    President Bush spent 180 days on vacation during his first 31 months in office.
    President Clinton spent 28 days on vacation during his first 31 months in office.
    President Reagan spent 112 days on vacation during his first 31 months in office.
    --A Comparison of Recent Presidential Vacation Time

  9. #9
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    20,903
    Thanks
    18729

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    It's almost like they are partisan hacks or something. They are really pissed off that he has Secret Service protection.
    Maybe he can find a cattle-free ranch to cut endless brush on...
    Thanks from Babba, Friday13 and EnigmaO01

  10. #10
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19105

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by slslady1 View Post
    Don't worry, I'm sure they will get in plenty of vacatiomns on the taxpayer dime before Obama is thrown out in 3 years! another 10 million worth at least!
    Well, at least, vacationing is something he is honestly GOOD at.....

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed