Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thanks Tree3Thanks
  • 2 Post By Wonderer
  • 1 Post By BoiseBo

Thread: Dr Ben says guns would have prevented JFK assassination!

  1. #1
    Senior Member BoiseBo's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,743
    Thanks
    8683

    From
    Boise, ID

    Thumbs up Dr Ben says guns would have prevented JFK assassination!

    It's becoming harder and harder to satirize loons.

    BALTIMORE, Md. – Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson told a crowd of supporters that the 1963 Kennedy assassination would not have happened if members of the Dallas motorcade – Jacqueline Kennedy in particular – had been armed.

    “I think the likelihood of Lee Harvey Oswald and the other shooters accomplishing their goal would have been diminished if the passengers in the limousine had guns”, Carson said. “If Jackie Onassis had been armed with a gun, the outcome would have been different. When we look back at our history, she could have eventually had a hand in preventing the Viet Nam War.”

    “We’ll never know about Dallas,” said Carson, “but I think it’s possible that Jackie would have become the first female president way before Hillary if she had saved her husband’s life. The government would have declared her a national hero. It’s so sad that we’ll never find out about that.”

    Carson later said he believes the Zapruder assassination footage is a hoax. “We’re supposed to believe that someone was just standing right there in broad daylight with a camera on the day [Kennedy] was killed? That’s just crazy.”

    Ben Carson Says Guns Would Have Prevented JFK Assassination - USAToday

  2. #2
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    50,716
    Thanks
    36260

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Nothing like a conspiracy nut running for President on the Republican side.

  3. #3
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    37,077
    Thanks
    32025

    From
    SWUSA
    What is a word meaning worse than Pathetic? I was going to say ...This has gone from sad to pathetic; but pathetic seems such an inept word.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,468
    Thanks
    34331

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoiseBo View Post
    It's becoming harder and harder to satirize loons.

    BALTIMORE, Md. – Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson told a crowd of supporters that the 1963 Kennedy assassination would not have happened if members of the Dallas motorcade – Jacqueline Kennedy in particular – had been armed.

    “I think the likelihood of Lee Harvey Oswald and the other shooters accomplishing their goal would have been diminished if the passengers in the limousine had guns”, Carson said. “If Jackie Onassis had been armed with a gun, the outcome would have been different. When we look back at our history, she could have eventually had a hand in preventing the Viet Nam War.”

    “We’ll never know about Dallas,” said Carson, “but I think it’s possible that Jackie would have become the first female president way before Hillary if she had saved her husband’s life. The government would have declared her a national hero. It’s so sad that we’ll never find out about that.”

    Carson later said he believes the Zapruder assassination footage is a hoax. “We’re supposed to believe that someone was just standing right there in broad daylight with a camera on the day [Kennedy] was killed? That’s just crazy.”

    Ben Carson Says Guns Would Have Prevented JFK Assassination - USAToday
    Shirley that it a joke. Not even a GOP candidate having to try and out-crazy Trump for attention could be THAT fucking nuts.

  5. #5
    Flibbertigibbet Wonderer's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    26,329
    Thanks
    17563

    From
    Missouri
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Shirley that it a joke. Not even a GOP candidate having to try and out-crazy Trump for attention could be THAT fucking nuts.
    Yes. It's satire. (The "USAToday" that Bo cites is a parody site.) And quit calling me Shirley.
    Thanks from BoiseBo and GordonGecko

  6. #6
    Senior Member BoiseBo's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,743
    Thanks
    8683

    From
    Boise, ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderer View Post
    Yes. It's satire. (The "USAToday" that Bo cites is a parody site.) And quit calling me Shirley.
    Thanks from Wonderer

  7. #7
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,973
    Thanks
    22637

    From
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderer View Post
    Yes. It's satire. (The "USAToday" that Bo cites is a parody site.) And quit calling me Shirley.
    Here's the problem...

    how "over-the-top" do you have to get with Carson and one of his statements....

    to make people realize it's a parody???

  8. #8
    Flibbertigibbet Wonderer's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    26,329
    Thanks
    17563

    From
    Missouri
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Here's the problem...

    how "over-the-top" do you have to get with Carson and one of his statements....

    to make people realize it's a parody???
    Yes. I understand that #PoesLaw has been invoked.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member beatleboy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,143
    Thanks
    4010

    From
    east coast
    More Carson ignorance. What a fucking fail he is for the GOP

  10. #10
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,568
    Thanks
    20674

    From
    None of your business
    I agree, these loons lower the bar, it makes it impossible for anyone else to use their "imagination" or their "delusions"

    Selfish little connies!!!



    And I suppose Zell "What the hell" Miller was a hero for challenging Chris Matthews to a "doooel" in that Georgian drawl of his.

    Remember that? I mean really, can't these people limit their little fantasies to their Civil War enactments on the weekends? and where would Carson be at one of those???? Fighting the North?

    Regards
    Pace

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 18th February 2014, 11:09 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 6th February 2014, 10:14 AM
  3. Another mass murder possibly prevented?
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 20th March 2013, 08:19 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 24th June 2012, 03:01 AM
  5. James Blunt prevented World War 3
    By Solace in forum World Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15th November 2010, 05:40 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed