Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thanks Tree6Thanks
  • 1 Post By the watchman
  • 1 Post By TennesseeRain
  • 2 Post By MaryAnne
  • 1 Post By the watchman
  • 1 Post By knight

Thread: poor senate intell committee sweating like pigs during interview.

  1. #1
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    74,381
    Thanks
    38048

    From
    becoming more and more

    poor senate intell committee sweating like pigs during interview.

    are you guys watching this?

    They are sweating like pigs.

    Poor guys.

    But, at least, I feel more confident in them than the "investigation" Nunes is chairing.
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #2
    formally known as mtm1963
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,972
    Thanks
    20

    From
    None
    fake thread title.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,847
    Thanks
    2562

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    are you guys watching this?

    They are sweating like pigs.

    Poor guys.

    But, at least, I feel more confident in them than the "investigation" Nunes is chairing.
    The Watchman,

    Pigs don't sweat. So are you saying that the Senate Intelligence Committee are sitting pretty?

    Thanks for the update.

  4. #4
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    80,783
    Thanks
    49428

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    fake thread title.
    Who the fuck died and made you the thread police?
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #5
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    74,381
    Thanks
    38048

    From
    becoming more and more
    what kind of grammar error did I make this time?

  6. #6
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43,546
    Thanks
    31069

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    They are talking with Christopher Steele and made it clear they would work as a team.
    Thanks from the watchman and Friday13

  7. #7
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    74,381
    Thanks
    38048

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    They are talking with Christopher Steele and made it clear they would work as a team.
    a not so subtle jab at their friends in the house?
    Thanks from Friday13

  8. #8
    Official HayJenn fan boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,023
    Thanks
    7244

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    The Watchman,

    Pigs don't sweat. So are you saying that the Senate Intelligence Committee are sitting pretty?

    Thanks for the update.
    Mr. Knoetze,

    Pigs do have a few sweat glands, but they're not very useful for temperature adjustment. When the mercury rises on the farm, Wilber wallows in cool water or mud, which has the same evaporation effect as sweating. So, they do sweat, it just doesn't do them any good.
    Thanks from Friday13

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,847
    Thanks
    2562

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    Mr. Knoetze,

    Pigs do have a few sweat glands, but they're not very useful for temperature adjustment. When the mercury rises on the farm, Wilber wallows in cool water or mud, which has the same evaporation effect as sweating. So, they do sweat, it just doesn't do them any good.
    Mr. knight,

    Thanks for your support. As I pointed out, and as you so eloquently reiterated, and the point that the Watchman was making, the Senate Intel Committee was calm, cool and collected during the interview.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 27th March 2017, 01:14 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th March 2017, 10:50 AM
  3. CIA apologizes for spying on Senate committee
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31st July 2014, 12:13 PM
  4. New Senate Intelligence Committee hearings?
    By Devil505 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11th June 2013, 09:15 AM
  5. senate committee approves holder
    By justonemorevoice in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28th January 2009, 09:56 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed