Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 158
Thanks Tree108Thanks

Thread: Fun With Liberals

  1. #51
    Conservative Goddess Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,555
    Thanks
    1130

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    All you far right-wingers are nothing but a bunch of pussy "Woe is we" children fitted out in adult bodies and minds. EVERYONE is out to get you, or so you think.
    It's not the right that is throwing temper tantrums and beating people up because of what they say.
    Thanks from Humorme and bmanmcfly

  2. #52
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    60,603
    Thanks
    27217

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Humorme View Post
    Libs follow me on every thread I participate on. When they cannot outright censor me, they resort to bullying until they get me to fly off the handle. No matter what board it is, they have figured out how to manipulate the boards and troll people without fear of being reprimanded.

    When a few boards have intervened to stop liberal trolls, they have resorted to doing things like killing the cat and stringing it up by the neck with twine and it thrown across a tree branch in the back yard. My home has been shot into while I was there. Oh, I've reported a few of these attacks just to have a record of it - the guys following me around like a dog in heat usually work together and slap each other on the back - knowing they have gotten away with this kind of behavior... for now.

    But, back to the videos at hand. Those guys seem to be able to sum up the personality and views of liberals pretty succinctly.
    Ya' know dude, we have a saying in AA that goes, "If you start your day and run into an asshole that's just life, run into two assholes and it's just a bad day, run into three and it's just a real bad day, run into more than that and the odds are pretty good that your the asshole."

    Think on it for awhile.

  3. #53
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,451
    Thanks
    254

    From
    under a rock near NC / GA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Ya' know dude, we have a saying in AA that goes, "If you start your day and run into an asshole that's just life, run into two assholes and it's just a bad day, run into three and it's just a real bad day, run into more than that and the odds are pretty good that your the asshole."

    Think on it for awhile.
    I told you before. I'm not an asshole. I'm a hemorrhoid. I irritate assholes. So you got irritated... what does that tell you?
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  4. #54
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,451
    Thanks
    254

    From
    under a rock near NC / GA
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Throttle View Post
    How about this clip in which gun banner Mayor Bloomberg demonstrates his ignorance on basic firearm knowledge. For instance, he thinks semi-auto guns are full auto. He may really be that dumb, or just blatantly yet unconvincingly dishonest. It's liberal ignorance at it's finest either way.
    That was excellent. My favorite is this one:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

  5. #55
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    11,051
    Thanks
    9146

    From
    Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Humorme View Post
    Libs follow me on every thread I participate on. When they cannot outright censor me, they resort to bullying until they get me to fly off the handle. No matter what board it is, they have figured out how to manipulate the boards and troll people without fear of being reprimanded.

    When a few boards have intervened to stop liberal trolls, they have resorted to doing things like killing the cat and stringing it up by the neck with twine and it thrown across a tree branch in the back yard. My home has been shot into while I was there. Oh, I've reported a few of these attacks just to have a record of it - the guys following me around like a dog in heat usually work together and slap each other on the back - knowing they have gotten away with this kind of behavior... for now.

    But, back to the videos at hand. Those guys seem to be able to sum up the personality and views of liberals pretty succinctly.
    What's the title of your OP? Do people make postings in threads on websites like this, expecting that no one will follow, read and respond to them? Your posts are gentle and full of kindness, no bullying, no insulting, no name calling? You seem to like to use the term "liberal" a lot to blame something on them, maybe that's why they "follow" you?

    You sound a bit confused? Are you okay?
    Last edited by KnotaFrayed; 11th April 2017 at 06:33 PM.

  6. #56
    Shiny Purple Member namvet69's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,551
    Thanks
    2632

    From
    Englewood, Fl
    That's just the problem. He's not okay. He has a persecution complex mixed with paranoia and stifled rage against seemingly everything and everybody. I was feeling sorta bad for him because he's a sick man but there are limits to what someone should be expected to take from ANYONE. He's crossed the line and so I'm not gonna walk on eggshells with him anymore. It's on. Humor me, you are a pathetic, ignorant person. Just the kind we're seeing more of since we elected an asshole-in-chief.


    Quote Originally Posted by KnotaFrayed View Post
    What's the title of your OP? Do people make postings in threads on websites like this, expecting that no one will follow, read and respond to them? Your posts are gentle and full of kindness, no bullying, no insulting, no name calling? You seem to like to use the term "liberal" a lot to blame something on them, maybe that's why they "follow" you?

    You sound a bit confused? Are you okay?
    Thanks from Hollywood and steezer

  7. #57
    Shiny Purple Member namvet69's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,551
    Thanks
    2632

    From
    Englewood, Fl
    BTW Humorman, I'm following you...OOOOOOOOOO! You like fun with Liberals and now you can debate a real card-carrying one. What subject would you like to start with? I can't wait.
    Thanks from Hollywood

  8. #58
    Senior Member sweettee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    11,151
    Thanks
    6222

    From
    in the noggins of yip yappers
    Quote Originally Posted by Humorme View Post
    Leave the right wingers alone. Ever since I started posting on this board, the Tea Party people have not enjoyed my posts - mostly about immigration. Now that we're on to reminding people that liberalism is a mental disorder, you have chosen to pick on the right wing in this thread. They have nothing to do with this.

    I'm just pointing out the double standards, the hypocrisy and the gross miscarriages of justice by the liberals when they cannot overcome their critics with open and honest debate. Their childish attacks are nothing more than accusing the right of what the liberals themselves are most guilty of.

    You see, you get to insult individual posters; call them names; make false accusations; sling sh!+ as if it were manna from Heaven. Liquid courage and anonymity bravery define the liberal. Once we establish the truth of our times, it might help us understand better why the left cannot and will not discuss / debate issues honestly and honorably. I'm going to ask you a simple question, sir. See if you can formulate a well informed response. What happens to me on this board if / when I respond with the same kind of posts you just posted?

    I suppose you think I should simply take the insults and badgering; the name calling and the false accusations: the pestering and aggravating nature whereby people like you respond. In short, I should be content to allow you to troll me without you being held accountable. If not, there is something lacking in my mental capacity.

    Liberals are the problem. I don't care what you think. I'm just proving to you that the reason you cannot succeed is that what you're slinging is, most likely, what you're most guilty of. You seek absolution by imputing your sins and your guilt onto those you unfairly attack. Hell, you went after the right and they have NOTHING to do with this thread.
    Horseshit. You really want to sit there and pretend pubs don't toss out insults ad nauseum here DAILY?
    Thanks from birdzeyez and Hollywood

  9. #59
    Senior Member sweettee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    11,151
    Thanks
    6222

    From
    in the noggins of yip yappers
    Quote Originally Posted by Humorme View Post
    I don't give a fuck what you believe. What IS important is that you do realize you can make these outrageous charges, call me names and show your ass, but I'm not allowed to respond in like kind.

    So, while you attack someone who is not allowed to defend themselves, what do you think that makes you exactly? You have a low opinion of anyone that disagrees with you. What's your opinion of yourself?
    What the ever loving fuck? Your entire reply is 100% bullshit.
    Thanks from birdzeyez and Hollywood

  10. #60
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    31,888
    Thanks
    15426

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Humorme View Post
    ...well, there's six minutes of my life I will never get back...

    My own fault. Between the Title, and the Poster, I should have known better...
    Thanks from Dragonfly5, Panzareta and sweettee

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why do liberals....?
    By Wrangler in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25th May 2016, 08:25 PM
  2. Replies: 595
    Last Post: 15th March 2016, 02:53 PM
  3. Here Liberals! This is for you!!
    By Bassman in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 3rd November 2012, 05:00 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd March 2010, 09:21 AM
  5. For the liberals
    By Akkaid in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 28th February 2008, 08:15 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed