Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thanks Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By RNG

Thread: The truth about Comey

  1. #1
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,394
    Thanks
    4451

    From
    Canada, West Coast

    The truth about Comey

    Since GB seems to be having a one man race to see who can start the most threads with Comey in the title, I decided to join the battle.

    My theory:

    When Comey was actively working at destroying Hillary's campaign, he was acting as Trump's stooge for promises of fame, glory and especially wealth. But as he is so apt to do, Trump stuffed him.

    So Comey's just getting back at him.

    There ya go.

  2. #2
    You just made the list! Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    80,583
    Thanks
    20787

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    Since GB seems to be having a one man race to see who can start the most threads with Comey in the title, I decided to join the battle.

    My theory:

    When Comey was actively working at destroying Hillary's campaign, he was acting as Trump's stooge for promises of fame, glory and especially wealth. But as he is so apt to do, Trump stuffed him.

    So Comey's just getting back at him.

    There ya go.
    This wasn't some big conspiracy to sink Hillary. Comey was required by law to notify Congress of any changes in the investigation.
    If Comey had been out to get Clinton, he wouldn't have handed out so many immunity deals to her people who didn't even give testimony in return.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,500
    Thanks
    2134

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    Since GB seems to be having a one man race to see who can start the most threads with Comey in the title, I decided to join the battle.

    My theory:

    When Comey was actively working at destroying Hillary's campaign, he was acting as Trump's stooge for promises of fame, glory and especially wealth. But as he is so apt to do, Trump stuffed him.

    So Comey's just getting back at him.

    There ya go.
    Do you realize how convoluted and absurd this post is?

    Now, comey was doing the work of the Russians to destroy Clinton, while investigating trump for Russian conspiracy theories... and now that comey did his job as a Russian stooge, he's mad at trump for firing him???

    Wow...

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Dr Sampson Simpson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,060
    Thanks
    11448

    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Do you realize how convoluted and absurd this post is?

    Now, comey was doing the work of the Russians to destroy Clinton, while investigating trump for Russian conspiracy theories... and now that comey did his job as a Russian stooge, he's mad at trump for firing him???

    Wow...
    To you wrongies, anything more than a few words strung together is too convoluted for you

  5. #5
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,394
    Thanks
    4451

    From
    Canada, West Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Do you realize how convoluted and absurd this post is?

    Now, comey was doing the work of the Russians to destroy Clinton, while investigating trump for Russian conspiracy theories... and now that comey did his job as a Russian stooge, he's mad at trump for firing him???

    Wow...
    Of course I realize it. That's why I put it in the Political Humor sub-forum, though I did consider the conspiracy theory sub-forum for a second till I decided it was too silly even for that.

    Lordy, lighten up. (Notice my homage to Comey there.)
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  6. #6
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,500
    Thanks
    2134

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    Of course I realize it. That's why I put it in the Political Humor sub-forum, though I did consider the conspiracy theory sub-forum for a second till I decided it was too silly even for that.

    Lordy, lighten up. (Notice my homage to Comey there.)
    I didn't notice that, but you should write for the onion because it was so true to life that I didn't even realize it was satire.

  7. #7
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,646
    Thanks
    6593

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Comey punches third graders, he once shot a nun.....the facking busturd.

Similar Threads

  1. Comey and 18 U.S.C. 641
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 14th June 2017, 05:47 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10th May 2017, 04:03 PM
  3. Comey said
    By MaryAnne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20th March 2017, 10:37 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th December 2016, 08:33 AM
  5. Do not ask for truth, 911 changed truth..err..that
    By michaelr in forum World Politics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 9th May 2010, 05:38 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed