Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 84
Thanks Tree41Thanks

Thread: Post Your Favorite Trump/CNN GIFs

  1. #21
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,876
    Thanks
    2299

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    What
    A little while ago, this comedian named Kathy griffin decided to show a false beheaded image of trump.

    This was termed a joke, and not an image of violence... What was called violent was when trump responded to the image by calling it inappropriate.

    I'm somewhat surprised you were not aware of the incident, it was something of a media spectacle for a few days.

  2. #22
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,002
    Thanks
    11838

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I'll take that as you can't answer my question.
    How does one possibly answer the question who is getting punched in response to a video that's literally a compilation of people getting punched

    Also in your second video there is a clip of the Edward Norton curbstomping scene from American History X. Naturally Trump is photoshopped as the neonazi. Wow. Hope you're real proud of that one.
    Last edited by Lunchboxxy; 8th July 2017 at 03:20 PM.
    Thanks from TennesseeRain

  3. #23
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,002
    Thanks
    11838

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    A little while ago, this comedian named Kathy griffin decided to show a false beheaded image of trump.

    This was termed a joke, and not an image of violence... What was called violent was when trump responded to the image by calling it inappropriate.

    I'm somewhat surprised you were not aware of the incident, it was something of a media spectacle for a few days.
    By who? Do you have a link?

    That actually proves my point. You guys were the ones decrying what Kathy Griffin did as violence. Going as far as to claim Baron Trump was traumatized.

    Now it's perfectly acceptable to post memes of photoshopped Trump curbstoming. Jesus
    Thanks from Babba and NeoVsMatrix

  4. #24
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    64,987
    Thanks
    45552

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    When the earlier argument was that presenting a fake presidential beheading was also not violence.
    No one said that wasn't violence and she's paid a heavy price for it.
    Thanks from TennesseeRain

  5. #25
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    64,987
    Thanks
    45552

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Who exactly was being choked and punch?
    The press.

  6. #26
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    82,556
    Thanks
    21778

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Trump is going to have a lot to answer for the next time someone RKO's a reporter.

  7. #27
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,551
    Thanks
    6750

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    Hello does one possibly answer the question who is getting punched in response to a video that's literally a compilation of people getting punched

    Also in your second video there is a clip of the Edward Norton curbstomping scene from American History X. Naturally Trump is photoshopped as the neonazi. Wow. Hope you're real proud of that one.
    I'm proud of the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution.

    I understand many leftist find the 1st Amendment very offensive but, keep in mind it's the very Amendment that gives you the right to be offended.

    And, the CNN logo imposed in the GIFs is just that. It's a logo. It's not a bloodied severed head of the President of the US or even the CEO of CNN, Jeff Zucker.

    It's not inciting violence against any individual.

    It's not inciting violence at all.

    It's humor.

    Something most leftist don't understand.

  8. #28
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    64,987
    Thanks
    45552

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    By who? Do you have a link?

    That actually proves my point. You guys were the ones decrying what Kathy Griffin did as violence. Going as far as to claim Baron Trump was traumatized.

    Now it's perfectly acceptable to post memes of photoshopped Trump curbstoming. Jesus
    Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.
    Thanks from TennesseeRain

  9. #29
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,002
    Thanks
    11838

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I'm proud of the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution.

    I understand many leftist find the 1st Amendment very offensive but, keep in mind it's the very Amendment that gives you the right to be offended.

    And, the CNN logo imposed in the GIFs is just that. It's a logo. It's not a bloodied severed head of the President of the US or even the CEO of CNN, Jeff Zucker.

    It's not inciting violence against any individual.

    It's not inciting violence at all.

    It's humor.

    Something most leftist don't understand.
    I hope you get paid for that contortion act

  10. #30
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,876
    Thanks
    2299

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    By who? Do you have a link?

    That actually proves my point. You guys were the ones decrying what Kathy Griffin did as violence. Going as far as to claim Baron Trump was traumatized.

    Now it's perfectly acceptable to post memes of photoshopped Trump curbstoming. Jesus
    I remember the claim about baron being traumatized, that's possible, but don't really know about that part.

    Keep in mind the distinction here is on one side is images showing trump as some cartoon badass, clearly is not targeting anyone... And that is being treated as equal to showing griffin a beheaded trump image.

    In the sake of honesty, the original image came with a caption that gave a context that shows it wasn't her original intent.

    That said, I don't think griffin should have been charged with anything, because it wasn't a credible threat, but it is a lot closer to call that a threat than it is to show trump punching at a logo.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post your favorite Trump quotes here
    By Amelia in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 6th November 2017, 03:40 PM
  2. Your favorite Trump lie
    By Dittohead not! in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 9th February 2017, 04:45 PM
  3. my favorite trump surrogate.
    By the watchman in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 29th June 2016, 02:14 PM
  4. Donald Trump Repeats Two Of His Favorite Lies
    By BigLeRoy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23rd June 2016, 11:51 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed