Members banned from this thread: Rob Larrikin


Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 102
Thanks Tree43Thanks

Thread: As A Male Feminist, I Really Think Id Absolutely Crush It If I Ever Had To Publicly

  1. #21
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    100,528
    Thanks
    8397

    From
    Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by soupnazi View Post
    I realize that there are some cases with evidence such as the photos of Al Franken.

    However in many cases there is none whatsoever and it is the accusers words against the word of the accused. In such cases how do you know that the women are not lying?
    The same as you do when someone says someone B&Ed their house, or stole their bank card, or mugged them. You don’t immediately tell them ”well a lot of other people, people you don’t know and have nothing to do with, people totally unrelated to you, have lied about this sort of thing in the past... so why should we believe you?”

    You just kind of assume it’s worth investigating until there’s some indication it isn’t. If I’m the end there’s no proof, then both the accused and the sccuser deserve their dignity and respect. No proof either way doesn’t mean it didnt happen. Just means no one knows.

  2. #22
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    100,528
    Thanks
    8397

    From
    Vancouver
    It’s like Schrondingers cat. Until there’s proof one way or the other, you consider him innocent and her honest. At the same time.

  3. #23
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    61,666
    Thanks
    11226

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by soupnazi View Post
    Completely wrong.

    it is irrelevant how many categories of feminists there are as none of them stand for equality or for equal rights.

    There is no equality left to fight for and women have equal rights to men and no one opposes them.

    If feminists were congratulating themselves on that victory then you might have a point but instead they continue to fight for it even thought the battle is long since over. Their fight is now about misandry using long since debunked and proven false accusations such as the gender pay gap or rape culture. And of course abortion which is the only real fight they have left and is in no way about equality.

    Feminism is obsolete which is why there are fewer feminists every year and those few remaining are fringe.
    They all stand for equal rights, its just the methods they use to achieve them which denotes the differences in feminism.

    An eco-feminist is far different than a social feminist.

    Some prefer to work within the legal system, some prefer violence.

    You obviously have never studied this subject.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,059
    Thanks
    1670

    From
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    You should check them out. They're pathetic. It's hilarious.
    Can you be a male feminist if you are straight?

  5. #25
    Established Member soupnazi's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,711
    Thanks
    1287

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    The same as you do when someone says someone B&Ed their house, or stole their bank card, or mugged them. You don’t immediately tell them ”well a lot of other people, people you don’t know and have nothing to do with, people totally unrelated to you, have lied about this sort of thing in the past... so why should we believe you?”

    You just kind of assume it’s worth investigating until there’s some indication it isn’t. If I’m the end there’s no proof, then both the accused and the sccuser deserve their dignity and respect. No proof either way doesn’t mean it didnt happen. Just means no one knows.
    That is incorrect and a terrible analogy.

    When someone's house is B&Ed there is virtually always SOME kind of evidence that the crime occurred such as a proven window or door. Furthermore in cases where there is no evidence at all that the crime occurred it is not unusual at all to hear that the alleged victim made it up to collect some insurance payout which is a crime people are occasionally charged with.

    Once again what you ignore is the point that in many of these cases there is NO evidence of any kind whatsoever and many such accusations are n fact proven to be false. We know that there are many motives for people to lie about such things and to falsely accuse people of such crimes. Even groups of people banding together and making false accusations.

    I agree such accusations should be investigated. I also feel such accusers should be treated with empathy and compassion however none of that answers my question.

    You failed to answer it so try again.

    Absent evidence why would you assume the accuser is lying versus the accused?

  6. #26
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    65,574
    Thanks
    37131

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by soupnazi View Post
    Yes
    Coming from you, that's a complement.

  7. #27
    Penny for your thots Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    87,851
    Thanks
    24470

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by soupnazi View Post
    Close but not quite.

    A male feminist is typically a douche bag who THINKS it is a way to score moderately attractive feminist women ( both of them, the rest being hideous ). This entails embracing the feminist religion and playing along and acting like a white knight especially when feminists are turned down by men.

    It seldom succeeds however.
    SNL had a great skit where a guys in pussy hats would hit on a girl at a bar saying that they aren't like the other guys. They're woke and enlightened and they understand the struggle. And the when she turned them down they'd call her a stuck up bitch.

  8. #28
    Penny for your thots Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    87,851
    Thanks
    24470

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    I'm a male feminist. Am I ridiculous, do you think?
    Have you ever apologized on behalf of all men?

  9. #29
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    100,528
    Thanks
    8397

    From
    Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by soupnazi View Post
    That is incorrect and a terrible analogy.

    When someone's house is B&Ed there is virtually always SOME kind of evidence that the crime occurred such as a proven window or door. Furthermore in cases where there is no evidence at all that the crime occurred it is not unusual at all to hear that the alleged victim made it up to collect some insurance payout which is a crime people are occasionally charged with.

    Once again what you ignore is the point that in many of these cases there is NO evidence of any kind whatsoever and many such accusations are n fact proven to be false. We know that there are many motives for people to lie about such things and to falsely accuse people of such crimes. Even groups of people banding together and making false accusations.

    I agree such accusations should be investigated. I also feel such accusers should be treated with empathy and compassion however none of that answers my question.

    You failed to answer it so try again.

    Absent evidence why would you assume the accuser is lying versus the accused?
    I did answer that question. I addressed it directly in my second post.

    Oh. Which you might not have seen before replying.

  10. #30
    Established Member soupnazi's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,711
    Thanks
    1287

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    They all stand for equal rights, its just the methods they use to achieve them which denotes the differences in feminism.

    An eco-feminist is far different than a social feminist.

    Some prefer to work within the legal system, some prefer violence.

    You obviously have never studied this subject.
    They do not stand for equal rights as equal right for men and women are written in stone and for all intents and purposes no one opposes equal rights. There is no threat to equal rights for women period and that is fact.

    I have studied it far more than you have and more informed on it as feminists continue to fight for what it is impossible to fight for because the battle is WON.

    Therefore it follows that they are fighting for something else.

    Since we know they lie a great deal about such issues as gender pay gaps and rape culture etc it also follows they are not interested in equality at all.

    As I said the only real issue they take a stand on is abortion which has nothing to do with equality.

    It does not matter whether they prefer using legislation or violence they are not about equality and they are a dwindling population largely ignored by most people who are in fact reasonably intelligent.

    Sorry but you are not better informed on the subject

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. my crush on hillary.
    By the watchman in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 4th September 2016, 09:21 AM
  2. What Happens When a Male Feminist Is Accused of Rape?
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 4th February 2015, 10:23 PM
  3. I Got a Crush...On Giuliani
    By JackD in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th June 2007, 10:50 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed