Members banned from this thread: Rob Larrikin


Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 102
Thanks Tree43Thanks

Thread: As A Male Feminist, I Really Think Id Absolutely Crush It If I Ever Had To Publicly

  1. #51
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    62,692
    Thanks
    34317

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    I don't believe that men and women are at all equal.
    He didn't say that.

  2. #52
    Established Member soupnazi's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,236
    Thanks
    1181

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    I don't believe that men and women are at all equal.

    I did not say who was better, but I will conceed that women are supperior if YOU will admit that they are not equal.
    True they are not.

    It is obviously far more complex than simply saying one gender is superior to another. Men and women are simply diffetent on every level which does not mean better or worse, or equal.

    But they do have equal rights which is undeniable. Except to feminists.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  3. #53
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    62,692
    Thanks
    34317

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by soupnazi View Post
    But they do have equal rights which is undeniable. Except to feminists.
    What makes you say this? Feminists mostly argue for equality in social and economic situations rather than the law. It's hard to argue that women are equal to men in those areas.

  4. #54
    Established Member soupnazi's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,236
    Thanks
    1181

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    What makes you say this? Feminists mostly argue for equality in social and economic situations rather than the law. It's hard to argue that women are equal to men in those areas.
    No it is not at all

    This is why feminists are no longer about equality and seldom if ever fight for it. If they did they would not have to make up fake issues as I have pointed out many times. And it is also why most people are not feminists. Most people know better.
    Thanks from Rob Larrikin

  5. #55
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    62,692
    Thanks
    34317

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by soupnazi View Post
    Men and women are simply diffetent on every level
    This is kind of ridiculous too. On every level? So far as I know women have the same number of toes, teeth, and limbs. Their internal organs are nearly all the same and in the same locations. Men and women aren't all that different--in some ways certainly, but "on every level?"

    Ridiculous.

  6. #56
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,821
    Thanks
    7251

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    He didn't say that.
    I did.

    Mind you, I worked as a server for several decades and overall, women outworked the men. Ever worked a shift of all women and NO men? I have......I don't recommend such a scienerio.

  7. #57
    Established Member soupnazi's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,236
    Thanks
    1181

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    This is kind of ridiculous too. On every level? So far as I know women have the same number of toes, teeth, and limbs. Their internal organs are nearly all the same and in the same locations. Men and women aren't all that different--in some ways certainly, but "on every level?"

    Ridiculous.
    Wrong quite true.

    We are different psychologically, physically, emotionally, genetically, intellectually.

    The differences are actually quite vast.

  8. #58
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    35,074
    Thanks
    20246

    From
    Toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    You just called Soup Nazi a "sissy." By your own definition, what does that make you?
    I'd call him whatever I want to his face too. Easily. And he would stand there, looking at his feet, and say nothing back.

    That's the difference

  9. #59
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Everyone is some sort of feminist unless you are totally against any rights for women whatsoever.

    I believe there are about nine basic categories of feminism which everyone fits into somewhere.

    I would fit into the cultural feminist category.
    Ayn Rand said feminists are just another bunch of socialists with their hands out. I agree with her.


  10. #60
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    45,275
    Thanks
    35000

    From
    CA
    Oh goody

    This turned into another bash feminists thread.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. my crush on hillary.
    By the watchman in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 4th September 2016, 10:21 AM
  2. What Happens When a Male Feminist Is Accused of Rape?
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 4th February 2015, 11:23 PM
  3. I Got a Crush...On Giuliani
    By JackD in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th June 2007, 11:50 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed