Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
Thanks Tree54Thanks

Thread: Trump releases PHOTO of him working HARD during shutdown....

  1. #1
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    27,810
    Thanks
    19898

    From
    Florida

    Trump releases PHOTO of him working HARD during shutdown....

    No pen, no paper? Anything? Something?

    Caption should be, GODDAMN IT, I'M SUPPOSED to be in PALM BEACH PLAYING GOLF and at MY $50K a head FUNDRAISER TONIGHT!


    BY JULIA MANCHESTER8,375TWEET SHARE MORE

    The White House on Saturday released photos of President Trump working on the first day of the government shutdown and the one-year anniversary of his inauguration.





    WH releases photos of Trump working through shutdown | TheHill
    Last edited by cpicturetaker12; 20th January 2018 at 06:13 PM.
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #2
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24,257
    Thanks
    22890

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Nothing on his desk, so somebody fixed it with Stormy. Is it etiquette to wear a basball cap in the Oval office?


  3. #3
    Junior Member Darkman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,569
    Thanks
    298

    From
    Winnipeg, Canada
    ^ ^ ... would be no biggie really ... anything can "go" between two consenting adults.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,464
    Thanks
    260

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    No pen, no paper? Anything? Something?

    Caption should be, GODDAMN IT, I'M SUPPOSED to be in PALM BEACH PLAYING GOLF and at MY $50K a head FUNDRAISER TONIGHT!


    BY JULIA MANCHESTER8,375TWEET SHARE MORE

    The White House on Saturday released photos of President Trump working on the first day of the government shutdown and the one-year anniversary of his inauguration.





    WH releases photos of Trump working through shutdown | TheHill
    Trump looks good in the hat

  5. #5
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    61,014
    Thanks
    30255

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthughey View Post
    Trump looks good in the hat
    Trump does not look good in anything - including that office.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,464
    Thanks
    260

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Trump does not look good in anything - including that office.
    Where's your sense of humor at Ian?

  7. #7
    Franken-Stein DemoKKKrats excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    10,400
    Thanks
    3348

    From
    The Milky Way
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Is it etiquette to wear a basball cap in the Oval office?


    Golf okay?


  8. #8
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    61,014
    Thanks
    30255

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthughey View Post
    Where's your sense of humor at Ian?
    Same place it always is. Did you post something funny? (Or does it just not come through a computer monitor? That happens sometimes.)
    Thanks from NeoVsMatrix

  9. #9
    Franken-Stein DemoKKKrats excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    10,400
    Thanks
    3348

    From
    The Milky Way
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Trump does not look good in anything - including that office.

    The TDS crowd never lets you down!


  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,464
    Thanks
    260

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Same place it always is. Did you post something funny? (Or does it just not come through a computer monitor? That happens sometimes.)
    Look at who posted the thread
    Thanks from excalibur

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 1st August 2016, 01:17 PM
  2. Obama is working hard to defeat ISIS
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 29th March 2016, 07:02 AM
  3. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 25th June 2014, 03:52 PM
  4. The TSA: Working Hard to Keep You Safe!
    By Roshi in forum Current Events
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 31st January 2012, 05:17 AM
  5. 24 actress insults hard working Americans
    By Stinger in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 23rd April 2009, 05:23 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed