Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Thanks Tree15Thanks

Thread: How did this get missed? New species of moth named after Donald trump

  1. #1
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,406
    Thanks
    20533

    From
    None of your business

    How did this get missed? New species of moth named after Donald trump

    So the donaldtrumpi neopalpa, a small moth with golden scales on its head and small genitalia found on the border of Mexico and has a habit of flying in circles when stressed. Anyone got a light?

    Blonde-Haired Moth With Small Genitals Named After Donald Trump | IFLScience
    Thanks from knight, Blueneck, Friday13 and 2 others

  2. #2
    HayJenn Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,405
    Thanks
    7652

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Hilarious...and appropriate.
    Thanks from Friday13 and PACE

  3. #3
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,406
    Thanks
    20533

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    Hilarious...and appropriate.
    I fucking love science
    Thanks from Friday13

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Micro Machines Champion, Race Against Time Champion Tedminator's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,765
    Thanks
    13690

    From
    South Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    So the donaldtrumpi neopalpa, a small moth with golden scales on its head and small genitalia found on the border of Mexico and has a habit of flying in circles when stressed. Anyone got a light?

    Blonde-Haired Moth With Small Genitals Named After Donald Trump | IFLScience
    Thanks from PACE

  5. #5
    HayJenn Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,405
    Thanks
    7652

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    I fucking love science
    I fucking love I Fucking Love Science.
    Thanks from PACE

  6. #6
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,735
    Thanks
    14154

    From
    SoCal
    Appropriately named...displays all of tRump's characteristics.


    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    So the donaldtrumpi neopalpa, a small moth with golden scales on its head and small genitalia found on the border of Mexico and has a habit of flying in circles when stressed. Anyone got a light?

    Blonde-Haired Moth With Small Genitals Named After Donald Trump | IFLScience
    Thanks from knight and PACE

  7. #7
    New Member Darkman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    134

    From
    Winnipeg, Canada
    How did this get missed? New species of moth named after Donald trump
    I, for one, didn't miss notin' (as I personally posted it)

    This news is from a year ago really (exactly from a year ago actually, by the looks of it ... lol)

    Canadian scientist in California names new moth species after Donald Trump




  8. #8
    New Member Darkman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    134

    From
    Winnipeg, Canada
    But how can we / you be sure with certainty that "small genitals" are really related to Donald Trump?

  9. #9
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,406
    Thanks
    20533

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman View Post
    I, for one, didn't miss notin' (as I personally posted it)

    This news is from a year ago really (exactly from a year ago actually, by the looks of it ... lol)

    Canadian scientist in California names new moth species after Donald Trump



    That's why it's in humor
    Thanks from Friday13

  10. #10
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,406
    Thanks
    20533

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman View Post
    But how can we / you be sure with certainty that "small genitals" are really related to Donald Trump?
    How can YOU be sure they're yuge?
    Thanks from knight

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trump is the most dangerous species on this planet
    By Devil505 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 30th January 2017, 08:10 PM
  2. Jared Kushner Named Senior White House Adviser to Donald Trump
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10th January 2017, 03:43 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24th November 2016, 06:25 AM
  4. Donald Trump Named in Latest Panama Papers Leak
    By labrea in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th May 2016, 06:04 AM
  5. Grapevine Moth Forces Quarantine
    By Churlant in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th March 2010, 06:16 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed