Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 110
Thanks Tree156Thanks

Thread: Eeek- It's not even human!

  1. #21
    Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,629
    Thanks
    583

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Triggered? Aahh.
    I just don't see the point of demeaning people for something that's completely beyond their control, like how they look.

    If you think this kind of behavior is acceptable.....then I don't know you as well as I thought.

  2. #22
    Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,629
    Thanks
    583

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    You voted for a President who does that all the time. Why bother acting like you are not part of the problem and anyone who mocks the mocker is wrong. Good luck with that voter.
    In point of fact I couldn't bring myself to vote for either of them.

  3. #23
    Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,629
    Thanks
    583

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    Normally, I'd agree with you, but because he makes fun of the way people look all the time, he deserves mocking for his hair.
    So what you're saying here is "I'm just as bad a person as he is."

    I just don't see the point in that but you are free to "have at it" if that's what you want.

  4. #24
    Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,629
    Thanks
    583

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I know, ain't it just fucking shameful?
    It's almost as bad when a certain pack of assholes bashed a sitting President for wearing a tan suit, isn't it?
    Not me.

  5. #25
    We choose both. Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    45,963
    Thanks
    27975

    From
    Wisconsin
    More Trumpsters whining about people treating Trump the way Trump treats others.
    Thanks from boontito, Babba, Panzareta and 3 others

  6. #26
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,814
    Thanks
    12845

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    He doesn't like spending his money, only ours.
    Apparently the hair plug procedure hurts like a son of bitch. I think he actually had some of it done and then that's it. I guess he couldn't take the pain. What a wuss.
    Last edited by Eve1; 9th February 2018 at 09:55 AM.

  7. #27
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,300
    Thanks
    12900

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
    I just don't see the point of demeaning people for something that's completely beyond their control, like how they look.

    If you think this kind of behavior is acceptable.....then I don't know you as well as I thought.
    How a person combs, glues and colors their hair isn't beyond their control.

  8. #28
    Begin with a happy Ending Engine-Ear's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    14,924
    Thanks
    10945

    From
    The last place I lost my keys.
    I'm kind of a "Golden Rule" person. I got no beef with people calling out others for their behavior. But mocking for the way they look.......bush league and petty. I'd be interested to see the coiffures all the mockers are sporting.

  9. #29
    We choose both. Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    45,963
    Thanks
    27975

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Engine-Ear View Post
    I'm kind of a "Golden Rule" person. I got no beef with people calling out others for their behavior. But mocking for the way they look.......bush league and petty. I'd be interested to see the coiffures all the mockers are sporting.
    Trump is the mocker-in-chief.

    He has earned the mocking.

    He took a shot a Michelle Obama's bangs. With hair like that, he took a shot at Michelle Obama's bangs. People should be nice to him now?




    The only thing to fear here is that with his monumental vanity wounded, he'll take it out on some innocent civilians.
    Thanks from Friday13, Devil505 and MaryAnne

  10. #30
    Begin with a happy Ending Engine-Ear's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    14,924
    Thanks
    10945

    From
    The last place I lost my keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Trump is the mocker-in-chief.

    He has earned the mocking.

    He took a shot a Michelle Obama's bangs. With hair like that, he took a shot at Michelle Obama's bangs. People should be nice to him now?




    The only thing to fear here is that with his monumental vanity wounded, he'll take it out on some innocent civilians.
    Mrs. Obama is a very classy lady. I doubt she would condone such childish behavior.

    If he has earned a mocking, mock him for what he's earned it for.

    Like I said, I'd be interested to see all the mockers hair dos, just to make sure they have room to mock.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Air Conditioning Is a Human Right
    By Southern Dad in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 24th August 2016, 03:35 PM
  2. Replies: 316
    Last Post: 29th August 2015, 07:43 AM
  3. Diagnosis: Human
    By BDBoop in forum Healthcare
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15th April 2013, 07:19 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th June 2007, 06:20 PM
  5. Human incarnation Vs ordinary human being
    By dattaswami in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th June 2007, 06:19 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed