Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
Thanks Tree24Thanks

Thread: Liberal Taxes Explained

  1. #11
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    41,398
    Thanks
    43499

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Four years later, it is even worse<shrug> The GOP has controlled the budget for the last 8 years, what have they done to improve the deficit, poverty, the national debt? Does nothing sound about right?
    Thanks from HadEnough2

  2. #12
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    32,836
    Thanks
    28001

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Politics dont make us happy.

    Beer and weed make us happy.
    Benjamin Franklin: "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence and Babba

  3. #13
    Retired Admin Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    87,212
    Thanks
    24045

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Four years later, it is even worse<shrug> The GOP has controlled the budget for the last 8 years, what have they done to improve the deficit, poverty, the national debt? Does nothing sound about right?
    I forgot. The cult members never think anything is ever President Wonderful's part.

  4. #14
    New Member BigBob's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    294

    From
    My house
    Thanks from BigLeRoy and HadEnough2

  5. #15
    Newm' Embre orangecat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,697
    Thanks
    356

    From
    oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Otherwise, it was like watching a seasoned conservative talk to a kid right out of highschool.
    IOW, it's like reading posts on PH.

  6. #16
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    41,398
    Thanks
    43499

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    I forgot. The cult members never think anything is ever President Wonderful's part.
    So Obama did control the budget, who knew?

  7. #17
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    26,546
    Thanks
    6738

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Where did it say you cut taxes when you have a 20 trillion national debt?
    Over $21 Trillion.

    Thanks Obama!

  8. #18
    The Republican Agenda HadEnough2's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15,126
    Thanks
    11369

    From
    Washington State
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Over $21 Trillion.

    Thanks Obama!
    Obama was handed an economy in the shitter and two wars put on the credit card.

    Your Welcome!
    Thanks from BigBob

  9. #19
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    26,546
    Thanks
    6738

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by HadEnough2 View Post
    Obama was handed an economy in the shitter and two wars put on the credit card.

    Your Welcome!
    And yet, nearly half the national debt was incurred during his two terms.

    Nearly HALF!

    And his deficits were rising, yes RISING again in his last year.

    How is THAT possible?

    Thanks Obama!

  10. #20
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,140
    Thanks
    9046

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    And yet, nearly half the national debt was incurred during his two terms.

    Nearly HALF!

    And his deficits were rising, yes RISING again in his last year.

    How is THAT possible?

    Thanks Obama!
    Do you seriously not understand that the debt that was uncured during Obama's tenure was largely due to the housing crisis along with Iraq AND the Afganistain wars?
    Thanks from BigBob

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 28th October 2017, 10:45 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 1st July 2015, 05:38 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 5th June 2015, 02:29 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 31st March 2015, 01:36 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 13th April 2010, 08:11 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed