Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 105
Thanks Tree99Thanks

Thread: Mocking the left is verbotten

  1. #31
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,688
    Thanks
    37090

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    Not at all comparable to put a legitimate news organization against one amateur conservative con artist.

    Fox news also clearly believes that CNN is real news. They argued against actions that the White House was taking against CNN. Seriously, lay off the kool aid.
    https://youtu.be/t2XRvewydjE

  2. #32
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    64,617
    Thanks
    21283

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    No, Trump never called for a "muslim ban" only because the Constitution would not have allowed it. The TRUTH is Trump never called for a "muslim ban". My comprehension is just fine and you know it. Next time be honest in your post.
    Incredibly dumb post ....disproved right away.

    What's the matter with you??
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  3. #33
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,151
    Thanks
    423

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Incredibly dumb post ....disproved right away.

    What's the matter with you??
    Okay. Show me.

  4. #34
    MeBelle Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,910
    Thanks
    8195

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    I watched the video just now. I'm not offended by the video, nor do I think it's particularly funny. I say the same thing about the Colbert "interviews' with tRump...they aren't legit interviews, we know that going in. As such, they only inspire a chuckle at best.

    Reality is far more funny and entertaining.

  5. #35
    MeBelle Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,910
    Thanks
    8195

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    Okay. Show me.
    I did.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy and Devil505

  6. #36
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,151
    Thanks
    423

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    I did.
    I was asking Devil505 to show me what he claims.

  7. #37
    MeBelle Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,910
    Thanks
    8195

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    I was asking Devil505 to show me what he claims.
    And I showed you what you claim to be false, which is what Devil505 was referring to.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy and Devil505

  8. #38
    Member
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,262
    Thanks
    2175

    From
    Switzerland
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    When you use German, try to use the good spelling ! VERBOTEN and not verbotten, and by the way why to use German ? To assimilate the left to some nazis ??

  9. #39
    MeBelle Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,910
    Thanks
    8195

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    No, Trump never called for a "muslim ban" only because the Constitution would not have allowed it. The TRUTH is Trump never called for a "muslim ban". My comprehension is just fine and you know it. Next time be honest in your post.

    Your statement is correct in one aspect only, in that a Muslim ban would not have been allowed by the Constitution. This, however, does not mean he didn't call for a Muslim ban repeatedly. He did indeed. There are numerous videos of him doing this.

    Sort of hard to deny this fact when it comes straight out of your man's mouth.
    Thanks from Hollywood, birdzeyez and Devil505

  10. #40
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,151
    Thanks
    423

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    Your statement is correct in one aspect only, in that a Muslim ban would not have been allowed by the Constitution. This, however, does not mean he didn't call for a Muslim ban repeatedly. He did indeed. There are numerous videos of him doing this.

    Sort of hard to deny this fact when it comes straight out of your man's mouth.
    This is from your link: "Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said Trump’s proposed ban would apply to “everybody”, including Muslims seeking immigration visas as well as tourists seeking to enter the country".

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Schumer Video Mocking Trump
    By MaryAnne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 15th June 2017, 06:26 AM
  2. SNL mocking Trump and his admin
    By Sassy in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 30th April 2017, 07:51 PM
  3. Mocking retarded people is not funny.
    By Angel of Dearth in forum Current Events
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 1st September 2012, 02:20 AM
  4. To Kill A Mocking Bird Anniversary
    By HenryPorter in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 7th April 2012, 07:17 PM
  5. Stop Mocking the TEA Party
    By gypzy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 296
    Last Post: 28th September 2010, 08:20 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed