Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
Thanks Tree22Thanks

Thread: Tiffany for the win!

  1. #1
    Trust Dusty Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45,987
    Thanks
    27875

    From
    Deep State

    Tiffany for the win!

    Okay, I've concluded that Tiffany Trump is the brains of the brood. Who stands to benefit the most from our national trainwreck? All she did was stay the hell out out of it. She'll still be rich. She's sort of attractive. Give it up for Marla, too.



    Let's crowd-source how we could make Tiffany "trend" on the internet?

  2. #2
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,516
    Thanks
    74946

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    #TheGoldenChild
    Thanks from Davocrat

  3. #3
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,546
    Thanks
    32260

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    Okay, I've concluded that Tiffany Trump is the brains of the brood. Who stands to benefit the most from our national trainwreck? All she did was stay the hell out out of it. She'll still be rich. She's sort of attractive. Give it up for Marla, too.



    Let's crowd-source how we could make Tiffany "trend" on the internet?
    Uh, she's sort of unattractive, if you ask me. But maybe no one asked.

  4. #4
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    22,239
    Thanks
    18632

    From
    USA
    I have decided Eric is the brains. Tiffany is not actually a Trump based on how Trump treats her. She'd be front and center if she was family if how she groveled for his attention in the elections is an indicator.
    Thanks from Davocrat

  5. #5
    Trust Dusty Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45,987
    Thanks
    27875

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    I have decided Eric is the brains. Tiffany is not actually a Trump based on how Trump treats her. She'd be front and center if she was family if how she groveled for his attention in the elections is an indicator.
    Are you kidding? Eric's the one who blabbed to the GOLF WRITER about their Russian money!!!!
    Thanks from Minotaur and BigLeRoy

  6. #6
    Trust Dusty Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45,987
    Thanks
    27875

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Uh, she's sort of unattractive, if you ask me. But maybe no one asked.
    I was being kind with "sort of."
    Last edited by Davocrat; 6th August 2018 at 01:46 PM.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  7. #7
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    44,211
    Thanks
    39929

    From
    Tweet Tweet
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    I have decided Eric is the brains. Tiffany is not actually a Trump based on how Trump treats her. She'd be front and center if she was family if how she groveled for his attention in the elections is an indicator.
    She didn't, not that I saw. He went to hug her and she gracefully extricated herself. Looked like a command appearance to me.
    Thanks from Minotaur

  8. #8
    Member birdzeyez's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,659
    Thanks
    2236

    From
    Maryland
    She may be kind of busy for the time being, attending law school at Georgetown.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiffany_Trump
    Thanks from Wonderer and jacobfitcher

  9. #9
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    22,239
    Thanks
    18632

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    Are you kidding? Eric's the one who blabbed to the GOLF WRITER about their Russian money!!!!
    And still he managed to only be described as the dumb one and not the criminal ones. Pure genius.

    We can't count the non-relative Tiffany and we can only pick one so the winner is Eric, the smarter Trump.
    Thanks from Davocrat

  10. #10
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    44,211
    Thanks
    39929

    From
    Tweet Tweet
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    Okay, I've concluded that Tiffany Trump is the brains of the brood. Who stands to benefit the most from our national trainwreck? All she did was stay the hell out out of it. She'll still be rich. She's sort of attractive. Give it up for Marla, too.



    Let's crowd-source how we could make Tiffany "trend" on the internet?
    Actually, she looks a lot like Ivanka, pre-op.
    Thanks from Davocrat and Blueneck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16th October 2016, 11:14 AM
  2. The Gingrich/Tiffany's connection
    By Blueneck in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25th May 2011, 04:16 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed