Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thanks Tree6Thanks
  • 1 Post By Dr Sampson Simpson
  • 2 Post By Tedminator
  • 2 Post By Dr.Knuckles
  • 1 Post By Dr Sampson Simpson

Thread: Chappelle Netlix stand up special

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Dr Sampson Simpson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,232
    Thanks
    12527

    Chappelle Netlix stand up special

    Watched again last night, funny. Anyway, there was a line I love "I never feel more American than I do when we all get together and collectively hate on Trump."

    Yup, the one plus about Trump is how many people know he's such a POS, and how we are the majority.

    Also like the line about poor white folks "You dumb motherfuckers, he's not working for you... he's working for me" Because Chappelle is rich.

    I can't believe he got paid $60 million from Netflix for those specials. Wow
    Thanks from Madeline

  2. #2
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,460
    Thanks
    4488

    From
    NYC
    Such brilliance!

  3. #3
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,415
    Thanks
    3464

    From
    EU. Hang Vlad Tepes from the Kremlin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    I can't believe he got paid $60 million from Netflix for those specials. Wow
    He's earned it. He walked away from 50 to keep his integrity an' ting.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Micro Machines Champion, Race Against Time Champion Tedminator's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    25,314
    Thanks
    15509

    From
    South Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by CEngelbrecht View Post
    He's earned it. He walked away from 50 to keep his integrity an' ting.
    walking away from a $50 million job and semi-retiring to small town Ohio does a body good..



    Last edited by Tedminator; 7th August 2018 at 02:02 PM.
    Thanks from MaryAnne and Madeline

  5. #5
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,688
    Thanks
    37090

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    Watched again last night, funny. Anyway, there was a line I love "I never feel more American than I do when we all get together and collectively hate on Trump."

    Yup, the one plus about Trump is how many people know he's such a POS, and how we are the majority.

    Also like the line about poor white folks "You dumb motherfuckers, he's not working for you... he's working for me" Because Chappelle is rich.

    I can't believe he got paid $60 million from Netflix for those specials. Wow
    Yellow Springs native who chucked it all at the height of his career.moved back to Yellow Springs. Now back again.

  6. #6
    Bad Policy Good Politics DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    37,925
    Thanks
    33051

    From
    Border Fence
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    Watched again last night, funny. Anyway, there was a line I love "I never feel more American than I do when we all get together and collectively hate on Trump."

    Yup, the one plus about Trump is how many people know he's such a POS, and how we are the majority.

    Also like the line about poor white folks "You dumb motherfuckers, he's not working for you... he's working for me" Because Chappelle is rich.

    I can't believe he got paid $60 million from Netflix for those specials. Wow
    Dave is getting paid for who he used to be. Now he's just cashing in.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    100,729
    Thanks
    8703

    From
    Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Dave is getting paid for who he used to be. Now he's just cashing in.
    You must not have seen the specials. He owns the room. Owns it.

    They’re fascinating to watch. He’s still the king.


    “I make quiet please money at best. At best”. Haha.
    Thanks from Madeline and johnflesh

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Dr Sampson Simpson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,232
    Thanks
    12527

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    You must not have seen the specials. He owns the room. Owns it.

    They’re fascinating to watch. He’s still the king.


    “I make quiet please money at best. At best”. Haha.
    I have to say, I saw him live back in the Chappelle Show days, I didn't think he was that great. In fact, Patrice O'Neal (RIP) was an opener and he killed it, I think he was better than Chappelle that night.
    Thanks from Dr.Knuckles

  9. #9
    Shitposting Rank 4 Missle Command Champion johnflesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    21,746
    Thanks
    12056

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Dave is getting paid for who he used to be. Now he's just cashing in.
    He still does improvised walk-ons in LA and kills. Not many seasoned comedians can do that.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 3rd September 2017, 05:00 PM
  2. Replies: 95
    Last Post: 13th November 2016, 12:47 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 27th January 2013, 05:18 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed