Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57
Thanks Tree12Thanks

Thread: The perfect ideology

  1. #21
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    66,316
    Thanks
    31449

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Nice challenge to my question as usual from you.

    Troll
    Nothing to challenge, you're "ideology" is a joke, just imagination and bullshit.
    You did not ask a question, you made a statement, voiced a personal opinion.
    Thanks from cable2

  2. #22
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,673
    Thanks
    11093

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Nothing to challenge, you're "ideology" is a joke, just imagination and bullshit.
    You did not ask a question, you made a statement, voiced a personal opinion.
    Then why bother posting at all?

    Putting up your stupid little animations with no comment is just trolling.

    Grow up or go home.

  3. #23
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    66,316
    Thanks
    31449

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Then why bother posting at all?

    Putting up your stupid little animations with no comment is just trolling.

    Grow up or go home.
    It pleases me to do so. What? I need any other reason than that?
    Last edited by Hollywood; 17th September 2016 at 12:26 PM. Reason: typo

  4. #24
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,673
    Thanks
    11093

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    It pleases me to do so. What? I need any other reason that that?
    Its against forum rules.

    Why you are not banned baffles me.

  5. #25
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    66,316
    Thanks
    31449

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Its against forum rules.

    Why you are not banned baffles me.
    So report me if that's the way you feel. *shrug*
    Thanks from cable2

  6. #26
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,673
    Thanks
    11093

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    So report me if that's the way you feel. *shrug*
    I do constantly but it apparently does no good.

    The fact is that you are the biggest troll on this forum and I can count on one hand the times you actually responded to the content of an OP.

    Just like you are doing now.

  7. #27
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,502
    Thanks
    13878

    From
    SoCal

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    66,316
    Thanks
    31449

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I do constantly but it apparently does no good.

    The fact is that you are the biggest troll on this forum and I can count on one hand the times you actually responded to the content of an OP.

    Just like you are doing now.
    Does it not occur to you that you are simply incorrect? That what you refer to as 'trolling' is not in the opinion of the mods?
    Cry LOUDER.......
    Thanks from cable2

  9. #29
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,673
    Thanks
    11093

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Does it not occur to you that you are simply incorrect? That what you refer to as 'trolling' is not in the opinion of the mods?
    Cry LOUDER.......
    As this comment shows....has nothing to do with the OP, you are only addressing me.

    You haven't commented on the subject of this thread once.

  10. #30
    Established Member Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,035
    Thanks
    4781

    From
    Under a Southern Sky
    How to make a man extremely dangerous?

    Give him an ideology, and whether it is religious or political is immaterial.
    Last edited by Blues63; 20th September 2016 at 05:08 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Are we all “dittoheads” to some ideology?
    By coberst in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11th May 2009, 01:24 PM
  2. Why is ideology like a prism?
    By coberst in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 5th April 2009, 08:56 AM
  3. What is your political ideology?
    By The CINC in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 1st June 2008, 06:22 AM
  4. Ideology chart
    By Blueneck in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 28th January 2008, 08:47 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed