Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 192
Thanks Tree198Thanks

Thread: Hitler Was A Socialist Liberal

  1. #171
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    36,361
    Thanks
    26394

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    The Nazis were neither socialists nor were they capitalists. They wanted absolute power under the leadership of a single man. They used the capitalists, exploited deficit spending to an extreme, won the favor of the people by treating them as children. But ultimately, they wanted a dictatorship.
    Just like Trump.Fear,fear,fear with a scape goat!
    Thanks from Panzareta

  2. #172
    Done "clowning" around Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    12,809
    Thanks
    5553

    From
    Es reconocido en buena parte del mundo y casi siempre se lo asocia al talento y la creatividad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
    Libertarian was nothing but rebranded Bircher... Hyper anti Socialist. Trust the Rich Elites,Big Corporations, Shoot the Watchdog.

    About all Ron Paul wanted the US Govt to do is police Abortionss... he wanted a LOT of that. trumpism INCLUDES the Worst stuff of early Libertarian. It's a smokescreen to go back to the Old Days of States rights...so..... bigotry, theocracy,corruption are "STATE" issues.

    Trumpists actually include cults that are Libertarian but more CORRUPT,Negative,paranoid. G johnson dialed back ron Paul's most EXTREME crap... but... Bannon and trump brought in the WORST parts.
    You are way off base on this. Seemingly guessing and no where near on the mark.

  3. #173
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26,566
    Thanks
    15867

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Just like Trump.Fear,fear,fear with a scape goat!
    The tried and true formula that can be deceptively applied from whatever political orientation the intended population would be the most receptive.
    Last edited by Panzareta; 10th March 2017 at 07:13 PM.

  4. #174
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26,566
    Thanks
    15867

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    You are way off base on this. Seemingly guessing and no where near on the mark.
    He forgot to mention the coercive part needed for the implementing of libertarianism. So far no country has ever been a successful example. It seems to be more of a pipe dream or a myth, that's mainly supported by older, rather wealthy men.
    Last edited by Panzareta; 10th March 2017 at 07:12 PM.
    Thanks from labrea

  5. #175
    New Member BlueDozer's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    89

    From
    Houston
    Hitler was a National Socialist, a unique name he gave to his own German strain of Italian Fascism.

    Contrary to the name, the goals of Nazism were quite different from the goals of the older revolutionary socialism, or even social democracy. Nazism sought to combine the pro-working class rhetoric of the socialist movement with the ultra-nationalism, and traditionalist practice of older regimes. Therefore, it was primarily a statist and extremely authoritarian idelogy.

    Socialism, OTOH, seeks to put control of economics into the hands of the organized working class, and also seeks the eventual withering away of the state as a centralized decision making body. Socialism also considers any sort of racial, religious, or whatever discrimination, to be completely anathema to the cause. A racist can never truly claim socialism.
    Last edited by BlueDozer; 16th April 2017 at 08:34 PM.

  6. #176
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17,458
    Thanks
    15063

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    The lefties love to use Hitler as a an example when someone they don't like is going too far to the right for them. Hitler was a far-right tyrant in their mind. Au contraire, my friends. Hitler was actually a socialist liberal. Do you know the party he was the leader of before the Nazi party. The German Worker's Party. That sounds awfully socialist to me. In fact, the Nazi party stands for the Nationalist Socialist Party. Hmmm. It's time to own it, liberals. Hitler was one of yours. Quotes anyone?





    7 Quotes That Prove Adolf Hitler Was A Proud Socialist
    That's pretty much bullshit.
    Thanks from OldGaffer, Dangermouse and Dragonfly5

  7. #177
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    18,883
    Thanks
    5526

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDozer View Post
    Hitler was a National Socialist, a unique name he gave to his own German strain of Italian Fascism.

    Contrary to the name, the goals of Nazism were quite different from the goals of the older revolutionary socialism, or even social democracy. Nazism sought to combine the pro-working class rhetoric of the socialist movement with the ultra-nationalism, and traditionalist practice of older regimes. Therefore, it was primarily a statist and extremely authoritarian idelogy.

    Socialism, OTOH, seeks to put control of economics into the hands of the organized working class, and also seeks the eventual withering away of the state as a centralized decision making body. Socialism also considers any sort of racial, religious, or whatever discrimination, to be completely anathema to the cause. A racist can never truly claim socialism.
    And, that would be your opinion, not the facts.

    It seems to me and most other normal thinking historians throughout the world that the leader of the National Socialist German Workers' Party was a very racist man who was obsessed with creating a "Master Race".

  8. #178
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    8,620
    Thanks
    5522

    From
    My own world
    Last time I looked the Nazi Party and the Alt Right they have a lot in common and they toss around Hitlers' name like he is their hero.. The Convention in DC, after the election, showed the world, if anybody still had any doubts, that the Alt right is full of Nazi sympathizers. Bannon, is really a major figure in the Alt right and he definitely is not a liberal.

    Of late Bannon has gone after Kushner who is Trump's Jewish son in law. Bannon has been using words that signal to his Alt right supporters that he is attacking Kushner for his religious beliefs just as much as for his political views. Don't tell me that Nazis' were socialist Liberals. They are definitely way to the far right just as much as the Alt right is to the far right.
    Last edited by Eve1; 17th April 2017 at 04:17 AM.
    Thanks from OldGaffer and Dangermouse

  9. #179
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,601
    Thanks
    32853

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    And, that would be your opinion, not the facts.

    It seems to me and most other normal thinking historians throughout the world that the leader of the National Socialist German Workers' Party was a very racist man who was obsessed with creating a "Master Race".
    Yes, Authoritarian, not socialist, actually the "workers" had no power whatsoever, and in fact many of them were slave laborers, so much for your liberal socialism. Ignorance is not a fucking virtue, even in Texas.

  10. #180
    Member Iolo's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,199
    Thanks
    1404

    From
    Rhondda, Cymru
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    The lefties love to use Hitler as a an example when someone they don't like is going too far to the right for them. Hitler was a far-right tyrant in their mind. Au contraire, my friends. Hitler was actually a socialist liberal. Do you know the party he was the leader of before the Nazi party. The German Worker's Party. That sounds awfully socialist to me. In fact, the Nazi party stands for the Nationalist Socialist Party. Hmmm. It's time to own it, liberals. Hitler was one of yours. Quotes anyone?







    7 Quotes That Prove Adolf Hitler Was A Proud Socialist
    Are those who believe and write such unmitigated shite allowed to wander freely about the world in the 'States untreated? A socialist supported by big business who showed his liberalism by repressing freedom totally, eh? He called his party 'socialist', mug, because your insane system was totally discredited in Germany and your mate wanted power, as you know.
    Thanks from StanStill, bonehead and TennesseeRain

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 22nd September 2016, 05:45 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 1st July 2015, 05:38 PM
  3. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 10th February 2015, 08:19 AM
  4. Adolf Hitler - extreme left winged socialist
    By Rob Larrikin in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 5th June 2014, 05:09 PM
  5. Anyone who calls Obama a socialist, doesn't know what a socialist is
    By Formative Years in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 5th November 2008, 02:02 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed