Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
Thanks Tree15Thanks

Thread: Far Right Racists Celebrated Trump's "Shithole" Comment

  1. #11
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,700
    Thanks
    4787

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister B View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    They are indeed shit hole countries, which is why they keep trying to come here.

    Look at regressive paradises like San Francisco and Denver with public defecation, shit holes. The left ruins everything it touches.

    They celebrate it here on PH too!
    Thanks from Mister B

  2. #12
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,056
    Thanks
    1582

    From
    DS9
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    They celebrate it here on PH too!
    Including the aforementioned poster cited by the SPLC and several others.
    Thanks from Idiocracat

  3. #13
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13,302
    Thanks
    3269

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    Also a shithole.

    Does the fact that Appalachia is a shithole also mean that Haiti is not?

    I don't follow your logic (or lack thereof).
    Mr. libertariat,

    How many of those Haitians shown would pack up and be ready to move to Appalachia within the hour if given the chance?

  4. #14
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    37,116
    Thanks
    32064

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    Also a shithole.

    Does the fact that Appalachia is a shithole also mean that Haiti is not?

    I don't follow your logic (or lack thereof).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. libertariat,

    How many of those Haitians shown would pack up and be ready to move to Appalachia within the hour if given the chance?
    What you two fail, or chose to ignore, is that racists love the comment. Not every person thinks of shithole places in terms of race...Racists do.

    If you do not think of that comment in those terms..CONGRATULATIONS! you may not be racist.

    Racists have chosen to use that comment to the fly as a pennant of their racism.
    Last edited by DebateDrone; 9th April 2018 at 02:48 PM.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13,302
    Thanks
    3269

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    What you two fail, or chose to ignore, is that racists love the comment. Not every person thinks of shithole places in terms of race...Racists do.

    If you do not think of that comment in those terms..CONGRATULATIONS! you may not be racist.

    Racists have chosen to use that comment to the fly as a pennant of their racism.
    Mr. Drone,

    Hmmm, I think Mr. Libertariat and I both were thinking in terms of the horrible places they are, not the race of the people who live there.

    You, on the other hand, went out of the way to bring up race.

    Are you saying you are a racists?

    I applaud you for being able to admit it.
    Thanks from excalibur

  6. #16
    Under Protest excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    11,613
    Thanks
    3673

    From
    The Milky Way
    And so are San Francisco and Denver, with public defecation, etc. The left ruins everything they touch.

  7. #17
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,700
    Thanks
    4787

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    And so are San Francisco and Denver, with public defecation, etc. The left ruins everything they touch.
    Let's not forget about Trump supporting counties.

    Are 97 of the nation's 100 poorest counties in red states?
    Thanks from Mister B

  8. #18
    Under Protest excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    11,613
    Thanks
    3673

    From
    The Milky Way
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Let's not forget about Trump supporting counties.

    Are 97 of the nation's 100 poorest counties in red states?

    Poor does not make a shit hole. San Francisco and Denver, with public defecation, etc., are not poor.

  9. #19
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    61,666
    Thanks
    11226

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    You didn't know?
    The guy's a bit slow don't ya think?

    Most good liberals knew this on day 1, Hillary won't be happy it took him so long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. WH microwave confirms that tRump said "shithole"
    By Friday13 in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18th January 2018, 05:08 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17th January 2018, 02:01 PM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12th January 2018, 12:08 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20th February 2017, 05:58 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed