Members banned from this thread: Pragmatist


Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 160
Thanks Tree132Thanks

Thread: The one-sided code of conduct

  1. #61
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,250
    Thanks
    4426

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet69 View Post
    What I believe is that Trump is without a doubt the biggest asshole to ever occupy the office but he hasn't gotten around to lie us into war yet. But, unlike Bush, Trump doesn't need to be led by the nose by his staff like Cheney and the neocon bunch.

    He is so unpredictably dangerous that he could lie us into war all by himself. Anyone who isn't nervous about Trump's trip to Singapore, hasn't been paying attention.

    One wrong word or perceived slight by Kim and it's on. He is so sick that his ego may take over and abandon all caution. He doesn't consider consequences in anything he says or does.

    And I don't see nuclear war as a deterrent to his worst demons. I fear his hair trigger childish side. I hope I'm just paranoid. Whatcha think?



    So you were ok with being lied to by obama into wars, dronings, etc?

  2. #62
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,250
    Thanks
    4426

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    You attack people's character and then complain when they fight back.



    It's the other way around my friend. If you are a douche to me, don't complain when I am not nice back.


    I am willing and eager to get along with anyone, anytime, anywhere. I'm actually a very nice person. But if you want to come at me, don't cry when I respond in kind.



    Here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    Another supporter who doesn't read Trump's tweets.


    You started it with me. now your whining because I handed it back?

  3. #63
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,171
    Thanks
    701

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    I am discussing the code of conduct and the code of conduct only. If something in the article trips your trigger, please feel free to discuss it in the other two thousand threads provided for your viewing pleasure.

    Article



    The left needs to stop answering to the right. The right isn't even answering to the right. We need to STOP throwing people under the bus because THEY say so. Al Franken immediately springs to mind.

    Here's my equivalency: If someone on the right has done it (or similar) and it was no harm, no foul? Then don't judge the person on the left.

    For instance? I will not tolerate the 4,528,936th rehash of the Clinton marriage, because Trump.

    I won't hear shit about Obama being gay and Michelle being a man, because it's disgusting. There's really nothing to compare it to on the right. #GEEIWONDERWHY.

    You can zip it on Hillary forevermore, and I'd be happy to provide specifics. Because I personally am well beyond done with the left being held to a higher standard.

    Done.

    #Basta
    I personally have a one sided code of conduct. Henceforth I'll feel free to call liberal women "c___", since the liberal women here insist it's no big deal, but I'll refrain from applying that label to non-liberal women as I'm certain they are not OK with it.
    Thanks from orangecat

  4. #64
    Shut up and vote Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    50,130
    Thanks
    28506

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    They don't. Watching as a libertarian, I can see how nasty both sides can get. Do you really think the republicans are behaving nastier than democrats?
    Yes.

  5. #65
    #walkaway orangecat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,048
    Thanks
    611

    From
    oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    Yes.
    Remember when that righty had the "fuck your abortions" avatar?

  6. #66
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,250
    Thanks
    4426

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    Yes.


    I disagree. I can walk anywhere with an Obama hat on, Could I walk through any college campus or other liberal locations with a MAGA hat? be honest.



    The pendulum swings both ways, it's the side that is out of power that tends to be nastier, such is the case now.



    look at your avatar. look at mine, who's is the nasty one?
    Thanks from orangecat

  7. #67
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    39,965
    Thanks
    38368

    From
    United States
    One example of how Republicans (don't) adhere to a moral code of conduct:


    Alabama Republican incumbent forced into primary runoff

    Rep. Martha Roby's anti-Trump comments in 2016 have damaged her standing with Republicans in her district.

    Roby spurned Trump in 2016, promising not to vote for him and calling for him to quit the presidential race after the Access Hollywood tape — which featured Trump bragging about how he could grope women with impunity — surfaced in the final weeks of the campaign.

    Roby’s rejection of the president hurt, siphoning votes to a write-in candidate in the 2016 general election and drawing four Republican opponents into this year's primary. She had 38 percent of the vote with more than three-quarters of precincts reporting, while Bright, a former mayor of Montgomery, had 28 percent.

    “Martha Roby committed political suicide the day she said Donald Trump wasn’t qualified for political office,” said David Ferguson, a Republican strategist.





    She had the audacity to respond negatively to the Access Hollywood tapes.

    Now, two years later, in spite of being the incumbent in a Republican district, she couldn't even get 50% of the vote needed to avoid a runoff.

    How dare she question Trump's right to grab pussy?
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  8. #68
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,546
    Thanks
    36953

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    I am discussing the code of conduct and the code of conduct only. If something in the article trips your trigger, please feel free to discuss it in the other two thousand threads provided for your viewing pleasure.

    Article



    The left needs to stop answering to the right. The right isn't even answering to the right. We need to STOP throwing people under the bus because THEY say so. Al Franken immediately springs to mind.

    Here's my equivalency: If someone on the right has done it (or similar) and it was no harm, no foul? Then don't judge the person on the left.

    For instance? I will not tolerate the 4,528,936th rehash of the Clinton marriage, because Trump.

    I won't hear shit about Obama being gay and Michelle being a man, because it's disgusting. There's really nothing to compare it to on the right. #GEEIWONDERWHY.

    You can zip it on Hillary forevermore, and I'd be happy to provide specifics. Because I personally am well beyond done with the left being held to a higher standard.

    Done.

    #Basta
    Even worse is the crude jokes and insults tossed about at grieving parents and those who watched their fellow students die.

    The cruelty is out of bounds.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  9. #69
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,546
    Thanks
    36953

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    I disagree. I can walk anywhere with an Obama hat on, Could I walk through any college campus or other liberal locations with a MAGA hat? be honest.



    The pendulum swings both ways, it's the side that is out of power that tends to be nastier, such is the case now.



    look at your avatar. look at mine, who's is the nasty one?
    Easy answer. Yours to those of us have lost to fools with guns!

    Next question?”

  10. #70
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,250
    Thanks
    4426

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Easy answer. Yours to those of us have lost to fools with guns!

    Next question?”


    but most people who shoot and get shot are liberals who would vote for democrats if they voted.


    I'm not the problem your ilk is. So why "fuck my guns", and not "fuck your liberal criminals with illegal guns"?

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. China Seeks "Code of Conduct" on The Internet
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11th October 2015, 03:23 PM
  2. Two-sided brutality
    By The Man in forum Europe & Russia
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 6th February 2012, 05:45 PM
  3. maritime security code of conduct
    By tomkent45 in forum World Politics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15th July 2011, 07:54 AM
  4. Intelligence, A 3 Sided Sword
    By prodigy4u in forum Education
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29th September 2006, 05:53 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed