Members banned from this thread: TennesseeRain


Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 195
Thanks Tree130Thanks

Thread: Have Democrats Given Up On the American Voter ?

  1. #51
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,749
    Thanks
    18046

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    The Constitution is our system and the Constitution elected Trump just as it elects every President. Why do you HATE the Constitution?
    You seem to have problems with comprehension. Rain is correct that the minority of people supporting Trump and Trump are not the majority. You cannot speak for the majority.

  2. #52
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    29,549
    Thanks
    7776

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    You honestly think it is a bigger issue now and that Democrats do not care about illegal immigration in spite of the fact that less Mexican's come here after Obama's crackdown and the improvement in Mexico's economy? You think Democrats who are against illegal border crossing can be parsed that way? You don't think that the real issue is yanking babies from moms and dads in such a horrible way that Trump can't even reunite them now is about immigration? Come on now.
    I don't think your average American voter is falling for all that Democrat propaganda and they do support the President 100% in his illegal immigration policies.

  3. #53
    Junior Member 5 stringer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    230

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    You seem to have problems with comprehension. Rain is correct that the minority of people supporting Trump and Trump are not the majority. You cannot speak for the majority.
    No problem with comprehension, although I understand that's a tactic around here. There is no point. Trump is the President and if only two people in this country support him, he's still the President of the United States with the exact same power if 99% of the people support him.

  4. #54
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,749
    Thanks
    18046

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    What point did Rain make?
    "the American people did not elect Trump. The system did. You and your fellow Trump cultists are in the minority and you don’t get to speak for the American people."

    That is correct and a fact. You twisted it and came back with the constitution an started to pretend Rain was against our system of government. Rain said NOTHING about being against the Constitution so you are speaking jabberwocky like too many Trump supporters do. You either don't understand what Rain said or you are pretending you don't.
    Thanks from Panzareta

  5. #55
    Junior Member 5 stringer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    230

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    "the American people did not elect Trump. The system did. You and your fellow Trump cultists are in the minority and you don’t get to speak for the American people."

    That is correct and a fact. You twisted it and came back with the constitution an started to pretend Rain was against our system of government. Rain said NOTHING about being against the Constitution so you are speaking jabberwocky like too many Trump supporters do. You either don't understand what Rain said or you are pretending you don't.
    Then what system are you two talking about? Our system of government is Constitutional. The electoral college elected Trump. If you are speaking of something else, then spell it out.

  6. #56
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,749
    Thanks
    18046

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    No problem with comprehension, although I understand that's a tactic around here. There is no point. Trump is the President and if only two people in this country support him, he's still the President of the United States with the exact same power if 99% of the people support him.
    No one is questioning whether he is the president. Just being elected does not mean Trump or his supporters speak for the majority. It only means he is temporarily the president. The majority is pretty vocal about what it wants and don't want and it doesn't match what Trump supporters say they want.
    Last edited by Minotaur; 7th July 2018 at 05:53 AM.
    Thanks from Panzareta

  7. #57
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,749
    Thanks
    18046

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    Then what system are you two talking about? Our system of government is Constitutional. The electoral college elected Trump. If you are speaking of something else, then spell it out.
    It was clear enough that I won't bite on your obfuscation game.
    Thanks from Panzareta

  8. #58
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    29,549
    Thanks
    7776

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    Then what system are you two talking about? Our system of government is Constitutional. The electoral college elected Trump. If you are speaking of something else, then spell it out.
    I don't think they really understand a representative republic.
    Thanks from 5 stringer

  9. #59
    Veteran Member bonehead's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    15,310
    Thanks
    5688

    From
    south
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I don't think your average American voter is falling for all that Democrat propaganda and they do support the President 100% in his illegal immigration policies.
    personally, I think the American voters are becoming quite tired of the back-and-forth (left/right) situation they are stuck in. and they are quite a bit smarted than you think. they are looking for results they can measure in their own life. the right is now in complete control of the government, and if they don't produce positive result they can measure, the current party in control is gonna suffer for their lack of such results. it really ain't that complicated.
    Thanks from Jets

  10. #60
    Junior Member 5 stringer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    230

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    No one is questioning whether he is the president. Just being elected does not mean Trump or his supporters speak for the majority. It only means he is temporarily the president. The majority is pretty vocal about what it wants and doesn't want and it doesn't match what Trump supporters say they want.
    So? Like I said, if only 2 people support Trump and 300 million don't, Trump is still the President and has exactly all the power he would have if 99% supported him. Trump represents the United States. Are you under the misguided notion that Trump is supposed to bow to a majority according to some poll?

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Democrats Charged in Fake, Fraudulent Voter Registrations
    By Spookycolt in forum Current Events
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 15th June 2017, 08:18 AM
  2. Democrats Orchestrate Voter Fraud: More Proof
    By Ginger in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 27th October 2016, 02:51 PM
  3. Democrats sue Az for not extending voter registration
    By BYG Jacob in forum Current Events
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 21st October 2016, 07:24 PM
  4. Democrats voter illegalities
    By ptif219 in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 18th November 2012, 03:33 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 15th July 2012, 07:48 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed