Members banned from this thread: Pragmatist


Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 449
Thanks Tree11Thanks

Thread: Nikki Haley to appoint Rep. Tim Scott to Senate Posted by Aaron Blake and Chris Cil

  1. #291
    SUE CONGRESS the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,117
    Thanks
    7068

    From
    where ever i go
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar99 View Post
    so you believe that black people don't think?

    yep, that's racism.
    Lee Atwater would be so proud.

  2. #292
    Senior Member Kropotkin's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,513
    Thanks
    697

    From
    New York
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Show proof. I live in Florida and Florida does note 90% GOP
    Because only white people are allowed to vote, right? Only in your fantasy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Show another group that votes 90% for one party
    Here's a map of the percentage of white people who voted for Barack Obama in each state in 2008. While the Democrats won nationwide, notice that Obama got only 10% of the white vote in Alabama. In the Deep South, 80-90% of Whites voted against Obama, and he did only marginally better with whites in the rest of the South. Southern Whites are clearly a bunch of mindless gullible sheep who fall for the Republicans' lies and vote 90% Republican even after a Republican president just crashed the economy.


  3. #293
    Senior Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24,021
    Thanks
    1317

    Quote Originally Posted by Kropotkin View Post
    Because only white people are allowed to vote, right? Only in your fantasy.



    Here's a map of the percentage of white people who voted for Barack Obama in each state in 2008. While the Democrats won nationwide, notice that Obama got only 10% of the white vote in Alabama. In the Deep South, 80-90% of Whites voted against Obama, and he did only marginally better with whites in the rest of the South. Southern Whites are clearly a bunch of mindless gullible sheep who fall for the Republicans' lies and vote 90% Republican even after a Republican president just crashed the economy.

    People should not have voted for Obama. The economy is bad Unemployment is high wages are down. Obama did nothing to deserve anyone voting for him

  4. #294
    Senior Member Kropotkin's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,513
    Thanks
    697

    From
    New York
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    People should not have voted for Obama. The economy is bad Unemployment is high wages are down. Obama did nothing to deserve anyone voting for him
    Really, moving the goalposts now? I recall you complaining that "When 90%+ of one group all vote one party they are deceived and not free thinkers".

    But you're happy that 90% of white people in Alabama voted against Obama. I guess the real issue for you is that black people don't vote for the party you want them to.


    (And btw that result was from 2008. The economy was bad, unemployment was high, wages were down...under Republican incumbent George W. Bush, yet Southern whites voted 90% Republican that year anyway)
    Last edited by Kropotkin; 28th December 2012 at 01:27 PM.

  5. #295
    Senior Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24,021
    Thanks
    1317

    Quote Originally Posted by Kropotkin View Post
    Really, moving the goalposts now? I recall you complaining that "When 90%+ of one group all vote one party they are deceived and not free thinkers".

    But you're happy that 90% of white people in Alabama voted against Obama. I guess the real issue for you is that black people don't vote for the party you want them to.


    (And btw that result was from 2008. The economy was bad, unemployment was high, wages were down...under Republican incumbent George W. Bush, yet Southern whites voted 90% Republican that year anyway)
    I just proved my point and you don't see it. What did Obama do for Blacks to vote for him

    Collecting My Thoughts: Obama has failed the Black Middle Class

    Barack Obama has failed black America. | RedState

  6. #296
    SUE CONGRESS the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,117
    Thanks
    7068

    From
    where ever i go
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I just proved my point and you don't see it. What did Obama do for Blacks to vote for him

    Collecting My Thoughts: Obama has failed the Black Middle Class

    Barack Obama has failed black America. | RedState
    What was Romney offering that you feel should have attracted blacks? The man wrote them off in his 47% remark. When he spoke before the NAACP he got booed about Obamacare. Then he double downed on it, claiming those who booed want free stuff. He even put up a misleading ad , making it appear as if more members of the NAACP supported him than actually did. He lied about Obama taking the work requirements out of welfare. And kept lying no matter how many fact checkers disputed it. Blacks are very critical about how much Obama has addressed issue that concern them. In fact, there are quite a few liberals, Democrats and Independents who weren't completely happy. Blacks didn't elect Obama by themselves. The majority of voters elected him over Romney. Because they just couldn't buy what Romney was selling.

  7. #297
    Senior Member Kropotkin's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,513
    Thanks
    697

    From
    New York
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I just proved my point and you don't see it. What did Obama do for Blacks to vote for him

    Collecting My Thoughts: Obama has failed the Black Middle Class

    Barack Obama has failed black America. | RedState
    What point? Your clearly just aren't intelligent enough to grasp ANY point.

    You claim Blacks had no reason for vote for Obama? Really? Who the hell are you to be judging the reasons for how black people vote?

    But hey, I bet you think poor Southern white people had a lot of really good reasons to vote 90% for a millionaire Massachusetts Mormon whose only proposed policy was to cut taxes for the rich.

  8. #298
    Senior Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24,021
    Thanks
    1317

    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    What was Romney offering that you feel should have attracted blacks? The man wrote them off in his 47% remark. When he spoke before the NAACP he got booed about Obamacare. Then he double downed on it, claiming those who booed want free stuff. He even put up a misleading ad , making it appear as if more members of the NAACP supported him than actually did. He lied about Obama taking the work requirements out of welfare. And kept lying no matter how many fact checkers disputed it. Blacks are very critical about how much Obama has addressed issue that concern them. In fact, there are quite a few liberals, Democrats and Independents who weren't completely happy. Blacks didn't elect Obama by themselves. The majority of voters elected him over Romney. Because they just couldn't buy what Romney was selling.
    That does not explain voting for a President that has failed you

  9. #299
    Senior Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24,021
    Thanks
    1317

    Quote Originally Posted by Kropotkin View Post
    What point? Your clearly just aren't intelligent enough to grasp ANY point.

    You claim Blacks had no reason for vote for Obama? Really? Who the hell are you to be judging the reasons for how black people vote?

    But hey, I bet you think poor Southern white people had a lot of really good reasons to vote 90% for a millionaire Massachusetts Mormon whose only proposed policy was to cut taxes for the rich.
    So you did not read the links. i voted third party for Virgil Goode yet your claims would not show that

  10. #300
    Livin' the Thug Life TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    50,310
    Thanks
    13691

    From
    Rent Free in RWNJ's Heads
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I just proved my point and you don't see it. What did Obama do for Blacks to vote for him

    Collecting My Thoughts: Obama has failed the Black Middle Class

    Barack Obama has failed black America. | RedState
    99% of christian evangelicals voted for Romney. are they not free thinkers or are they just like the black folks?

Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed