Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
Thanks Tree4Thanks

Thread: Black Panther 10 Point Program

  1. #21
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    76,560
    Thanks
    5476

    From
    Richmond Va
    Quote Originally Posted by Decarow View Post
    because you don't know me and what I've gone through.
    If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you go through?

  2. #22
    Senior Member Decarow's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    725
    Thanks
    40

    From
    Jackson, MS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronssongs View Post
    Wow. Well I graduated in '70...ahead of your step-dad. Haley Barbour is full of shit. He can't speak for any minorities, who were on the receiving bad end of the stick.
    So, I recommend not talking about things you have no knowledge of, in order not to be embarrassed.
    That's irrelevant to anything. I was speaking about when to graduated to show he experienced the Civil Rights in Mississippi. And yes, Haley Barbour is full of shit.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Decarow's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    725
    Thanks
    40

    From
    Jackson, MS
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you go through?
    To be honest, I have had a couple of run ins with the law. I'm not getting into any further details.

  4. #24
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    76,560
    Thanks
    5476

    From
    Richmond Va
    Quote Originally Posted by Decarow View Post
    To be honest, I have had a couple of run ins with the law. I'm not getting into any further details.
    Is it relevant to this discussion though?
    Are we to pity you for your fuck ups?

  5. #25
    Senior Member Decarow's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    725
    Thanks
    40

    From
    Jackson, MS
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Is it relevant to this discussion though?
    It was relevant to the point of someone trying to judge me without knowing my life or experiences, while telling others constantly they don't know him. So at the time of the post, I do believe it was relevant. Not to the topic at hand, but to the evolved discussion.

  6. #26
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,683
    Thanks
    341

    From
    Not the South, thank God
    any black person who still demands most of these 10 points, is a piece of shit.

    we have spent tens of billions of dollars to help black people.

    we have restructured our govt., we have created whole new entitlements, to help them.

    we have spent enough blood & treasure on whatever debt we had for slavery. Enough is enough.

    Its time for black people to help themselves, as we no longer owe them shit.

    Time to act like a people, work together, pool their resources, create networks for change & improvement, demand excellence from all. The days of relying on big govt. to solve their problems is over. We can't afford it, and they don't deserve it.

    Not anymore.
    Last edited by Oscar99; 1st January 2013 at 10:39 AM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member teamosil's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,976
    Thanks
    532

    Quote Originally Posted by Decarow View Post
    I know. I'm bringing it up for discussion about whether this was a good representation of what the black community wanted from the civil rights
    Ask yourself this- if tomorrow China invaded the US, set up a system of laws that denied you access to the best schools, took control of all the businesses and refused to hire whites, the police and juries started convicting whites for crimes they didn't commit whenever they had the chance, and you were left with essentially no wealth whatsoever, how would you react? Would you take the MLK sort of path? Just ask for everybody to start getting along? Or would you start demanding better treatment economically and legally? Would you back your demands up with threats of violence?

    The reality is probably that white people would be split between the two approaches just like black people were in the 60s.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Decarow's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    725
    Thanks
    40

    From
    Jackson, MS
    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    Ask yourself this- if tomorrow China invaded the US, set up a system of laws that denied you access to the best schools, took control of all the businesses and refused to hire whites, the police and juries started convicting whites for crimes they didn't commit whenever they had the chance, and you were left with essentially no wealth whatsoever, how would you react? Would you take the MLK sort of path? Just ask for everybody to start getting along? Or would you start demanding better treatment economically and legally? Would you back your demands up with threats of violence?

    The reality is probably that white people would be split between the two approaches just like black people were in the 60s.
    Great analogy, and wonderful way to prove your point without being condescending.

  9. #29
    Trust Dusty Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45,728
    Thanks
    27440

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    Would you back your demands up with threats of violence?
    And there are some whites today suggesting armed revolution because of political differences with the current administration.

  10. #30
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,944
    Thanks
    29

    From
    Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    And there are some whites today suggesting armed revolution because of political differences with the current administration.
    Absolutely. Some of them, up in here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed