Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
Thanks Tree7Thanks

Thread: 7 Earth Like Planets discovered

  1. #11
    New Member zaangalewa's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    95

    From
    Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    We have not even located our believed out there 9th planet in our own solar system. A planet who it is believed to have a solar orbit of 10,000 years.

    There are 8.8 billion Earth-like planets in the Milky Way: study - NY Daily News

    8 fucking billion sun-stars just in our galaxy.
    The problem: This helps nothing if no one is fucking at any of this planets.

    Last edited by zaangalewa; 26th February 2017 at 03:05 AM.

  2. #12
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24,178
    Thanks
    21121

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by zaangalewa View Post
    The problem: This helps nothing if no one is fucking at any of this planets.
    What is the problem? What difference does it make?

  3. #13
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    41,020
    Thanks
    11353

    Quote Originally Posted by zaangalewa View Post
    It's exactly in the opposite. Our own galaxy is the eldest. Only 40 light years distance. 7 planets in the size of the Earth. 7 times our own resources. Where are "they"?

    There is an infinite number of stars out there just like our sun with an infinite number of planets revolving around them just like our planet and you really think we are the only one with life on it? Really? You seem to think there aren't because they haven't visited us yet? We are friggin light years from being able to so much as approach one yet they should all have been stopping by by now? It defies all rational thought to think we are alone.

  4. #14
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    41,020
    Thanks
    11353

    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    We have not even located our believed out there 9th planet in our own solar system. A planet who it is believed to have a solar orbit of 10,000 years.

    There are 8.8 billion Earth-like planets in the Milky Way: study - NY Daily News

    8 fucking billion sun-stars just in our galaxy.
    Yet some think we are the only ones with life on them? Give me a break!

  5. #15
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    41,020
    Thanks
    11353

    Quote Originally Posted by zaangalewa View Post
    The problem: This helps nothing if no one is fucking at any of this planets.

    What gives you that idea?

  6. #16
    New Member zaangalewa's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    95

    From
    Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    What is the problem? What difference does it make?
    The difference between life and death, ExtraEuropean.

    Last edited by zaangalewa; 26th February 2017 at 03:30 AM.

  7. #17
    New Member zaangalewa's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    95

    From
    Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    There is an infinite number of stars out there just like our sun with an infinite number of planets revolving around them just like our planet and you really think we are the only one with life on it? Really? You seem to think there aren't because they haven't visited us yet? We are friggin light years from being able to so much as approach one yet they should all have been stopping by by now? It defies all rational thought to think we are alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    Yet some think we are the only ones with life on them? Give me a break!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    What gives you that idea?
    Life is nearly impossible. A calculation "nearly impossible" times "nearly endless possibilities" produces an unknowable result.

    Last edited by zaangalewa; 26th February 2017 at 03:49 AM.

  8. #18
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24,178
    Thanks
    21121

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    Yet some think we are the only ones with life on them? Give me a break!
    What gave you that idea. I pointed out there 8 billion sun like stars in our own galaxy. How does those odds indicate no other life forms?

  9. #19
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24,178
    Thanks
    21121

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by zaangalewa View Post
    Life is nearly impossible. A calculation "nearly impossible" times "lots of possibilities" produces an unknowable result.
    based on what? We only have one known example.

  10. #20
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    41,020
    Thanks
    11353

    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    What gave you that idea. I pointed out there 8 billion sun like stars in our own galaxy. How does those odds indicate no other life forms?
    I know, that's why I said "yet some". I wasn't talking about you I was driving home your point.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. EARTH is Actually Two Planets
    By Friday13 in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 9th February 2016, 10:57 AM
  2. Have Scientists finally discovered how life on Earth was created?
    By Detective Mike Logan in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12th June 2015, 12:48 AM
  3. do planets X and Y exist??
    By Detective Mike Logan in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26th January 2015, 12:02 PM
  4. are there any Rare Earth Elements that our science hasn't discovered yet??
    By Detective Mike Logan in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 16th October 2014, 11:50 AM
  5. Naming exo-planets
    By Detective Mike Logan in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th July 2014, 09:42 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed