Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60
Thanks Tree48Thanks

Thread: Average penis sizes- by country

  1. #11
    Veteran Member EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,063
    Thanks
    8273

    From
    Indiana
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Sent to mods. THIS is STOOOOOOPID.
    Not to mention fabricated.
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #12
    Senior Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,829
    Thanks
    2028

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    That depends on how you measure... some people like to push the measuring stick right into the pelvis.

    I have the proper technique for measurement: start from the butthole, then wrap once around the balls and then just a little bit past the tip.

    (Credit: Adam carolla)

  3. #13
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,034
    Thanks
    6444

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Detective Mike Logan View Post
    statistics from deloitte

    America = 4 inches
    Australia = 6 inches
    Brazil = 6 inches
    Canada = 6 inches
    China = 2 inches
    India = 4 inches
    France = 6 inches
    Germany = 6 inches
    Italy = 5 inches
    Jamaica = 9 inches
    Japan = 3 inches
    Nigeria = 8 inches
    Togo = 8 inches
    Zimbabwe = 7 inches
    Kenya = 6 inches
    Korea = 1 inch
    Russia = 6 inches
    UK = 8.55 inches

    so mr hartfordshire uk..... no links or pics? What about stats on .... tongue and hands? I would also like stats on brain size and best immigration....

  4. #14
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,034
    Thanks
    6444

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    That depends on how you measure... some people like to push the measuring stick right into the pelvis.

    I have the proper technique for measurement: start from the butthole, then wrap once around the balls and then just a little bit past the tip.

    (Credit: Adam carolla)
    yeah well long is not everything.... long and thin as a pencil isnt very.... impressive.

  5. #15
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,509
    Thanks
    6541

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Sent to mods. THIS is STOOOOOOPID.
    You reported a bunch of dicks, eh?
    Thanks from chaos, Isalexi, BigLeRoy and 2 others

  6. #16
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,509
    Thanks
    6541

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Not to mention fabricated.
    Truthfully I have a hard time believing these stats.

  7. #17
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,509
    Thanks
    6541

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenn View Post
    yeah well long is not everything.... long and thin as a pencil isnt very.... impressive.
    PM sent.

  8. #18
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,509
    Thanks
    6541

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by Detective Mike Logan View Post
    urgh..... U ghey
    And you're a troll.

  9. #19
    Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,176
    Thanks
    2675

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Detective Mike Logan View Post
    statistics from deloitte

    America = 4 inches
    Australia = 6 inches
    Brazil = 6 inches
    Canada = 6 inches
    China = 2 inches
    India = 4 inches
    France = 6 inches
    Germany = 6 inches
    Italy = 5 inches
    Jamaica = 9 inches
    Japan = 3 inches
    Nigeria = 8 inches
    Togo = 8 inches
    Zimbabwe = 7 inches
    Kenya = 6 inches
    Korea = 1 inch
    Russia = 6 inches
    UK = 8.55 inches
    Amazing how so many countries use the metric system, and yet when averaging dick length all except one end up exactly on standard units.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and Blueneck

  10. #20
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    1337

    From
    Cyberia
    Dem bigger heads a come, Jamaica
    The whole a dem must go now, Jamaica
    Wi a do this paw wi own, Jamaica
    Wi stronger than before now, Jamaica

    Who go a prison? Who go a Jail
    Who get arrested? Who get bail
    Who waan bail out and end up wid a pail
    All Jamaican weh the system fail
    The big time pastor weh molest likkle Gayle
    And da man deh weh send the bwoy the email
    Jamaica cyaa way pon scale
    Suh why jamaica have a big first….

    Beenie Man
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence and BigLeRoy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bra sizes of female Detroit cops mistakenly emailed to officers
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 19th August 2013, 06:44 AM
  2. Average Penis Sizes For Men
    By RebeccaChambers in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 8th April 2011, 11:35 PM
  3. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 8th December 2010, 05:01 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed