Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
Thanks Tree15Thanks

Thread: Extinct Animals That Can Be Brought Back With Science

  1. #11
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,858
    Thanks
    9440

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGuy View Post
    Hmm speculating, if recreating the failed creatures of evolution, is science's position that life is a product of creation and evolution is a crime? I'm sure somebody somewhere might argue that.
    ???

  2. #12
    olguy OlGuy's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,549
    Thanks
    540

    From
    california
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    ???
    lol Just a weird idea. The absurdity of modern life and all that implies.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,618
    Thanks
    7011

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    To release into the wild.
    Like pythons were released into the Everglades?

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,858
    Thanks
    9440

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Like pythons were released into the Everglades?
    Not sure what your point is....

    These animals mostly went extinct due to man.

  5. #15
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    45,608
    Thanks
    18169

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Movies show this is not a good idea.....

  6. #16
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,618
    Thanks
    7011

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Not sure what your point is....

    These animals mostly went extinct due to man.
    Yes, and if man tries to "correct" his earlier mistakes, man could end up compounding the problem.

    Should man "bring back" extinct animals just to put them into zoos?

    What zoo wouldn't want a T-Rex in their "collection?

    Or a few Raptors?

    Or should we create/breed herds of animals to be released into the wild?

    Lots of questions to be answered...

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,858
    Thanks
    9440

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Yes, and if man tries to "correct" his earlier mistakes, man could end up compounding the problem.

    Should man "bring back" extinct animals just to put them into zoos?

    What zoo wouldn't want a T-Rex in their "collection?

    Or a few Raptors?

    Or should we create/breed herds of animals to be released into the wild?

    Lots of questions to be answered...
    Don't get me wrong, if it were up tO me, I wouldn't do it at all. I;m curious h=w we even pull this off===i haven't really pursued this angle, though, because its booring.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 14th January 2018 at 04:18 AM.

  8. #18
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,858
    Thanks
    9440

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Movies show this is not a good idea.....
    eye am looking forward to messing up the earth!!!

  9. #19
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    45,608
    Thanks
    18169

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    eye am looking forward to messing up the earth!!!
    They might mess you up!
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence and Friday13

  10. #20
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,171
    Thanks
    701

    From
    Florida
    Here's an interesting article about ticks found trapped in amber along with feathers from the dinosaur they fed on. Perhaps we could bring back this guy and find out how he ticked... (sorry)

    1516040522823.jpg
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/s...-dinosaur.html
    'Rainbow' dinosaur discovery: Tiny dino had colorful feathers | Fox News
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Whoopi Wants Song of the South Brought Back
    By Libertine in forum Current Events
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 16th July 2017, 04:02 PM
  2. President Obama brought back some souvenirs from Cuba
    By Southern Dad in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th March 2016, 11:11 AM
  3. Walt Disney's frozen head brought back; says that Allah runs Heaven.
    By Puzzling Evidence in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14th September 2015, 10:53 PM
  4. Space Probe Brought Real Stardust Back to Earth
    By hereyago in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15th December 2006, 03:34 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed