Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1339
Thanks Tree521Thanks

Thread: What's wrong with perverted?

  1. #1141
    Veteran Member Dutch's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    34,673
    Thanks
    6663

    From
    Middle of nowhere Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    And the most fragile....poor guys, it all hangs out, ours is well protected. I tend to think men have vagina envy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I'm thinking some men may well. Bruce Jenner comes to mind. As for myself, I'm perfectly satisfied with my uhh, equipment.
    Quote Originally Posted by sky writer View Post
    I object to you commenting on your gonads when they aren't the topic. Do you consider yourself "poor folk"? Do you feel demeaned and that's why you have to comment on your dick?
    Two points. One, I equipment, not gonads. Two, I can't help but notice you are not complaining about isalexi mentioning vaginas. May I assume you are gender biased as well as bigoted.

  2. #1142
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,522
    Thanks
    7149

    From
    Jefferson State
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Two points. One, I equipment, not gonads. Two, I can't help but notice you are not complaining about isalexi mentioning vaginas. May I assume you are gender biased as well as bigoted.
    I didn't see Isalexi's post about vaginas. Your assumption is just that, an assumption. No one is interested in hearing about "your equipment" AKA, your dick, and if it still works.

    I don't spend a lot of time thinking about vaginas, mine or anyone elses.

    I do sometimes think about outdated laws.

  3. #1143
    Veteran Member Dutch's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    34,673
    Thanks
    6663

    From
    Middle of nowhere Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by sky writer View Post
    I didn't see Isalexi's post about vaginas. Your assumption is just that, an assumption. No one is interested in hearing about "your equipment" AKA, your dick, and if it still works.

    I don't spend a lot of time thinking about vaginas, mine or anyone elses.
    shouldn't you understand what it is you are objecting to before you decide to denigrate somone? Are you going to discuss your objection with isalexi now or are you simply going to continue to object to me and my equipment. Further, you referenced gonads and now dick. Just what is it you actually object to?

  4. #1144
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,522
    Thanks
    7149

    From
    Jefferson State
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    shouldn't you understand what it is you are objecting to before you decide to denigrate somone? Are you going to discuss your objection with isalexi now or are you simply going to continue to object to me and my equipment. Further, you referenced gonads and now dick. Just what is it you actually object to?
    I didn't see Isalexi's reference to vaginas, so I don't have an opinion on it. Apparently, you do. You don't like her mentioning vagina in any context, but "your equipment" is supposed to be of interest to us? Why?

    OK, I looked up Isalexi's post to find a reference to vagina, and found "vagina envy" as a term she used. I don't have any objection to it, because she is making fun of the term "penis envy" which some psychologists used to claim, meant women were jealous of men.

    You have personalized the discussion to make it be about your "equipment" which no one but you gives a shit about.

    Apparently, if I suggest I'm not interested in hearing about whether your equipment works or not, you consider yourself "denigrated". Pretty damn insecure about yourself.
    Last edited by sky writer; 15th May 2015 at 07:04 AM.

  5. #1145
    Veteran Member Dutch's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    34,673
    Thanks
    6663

    From
    Middle of nowhere Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by sky writer View Post
    I didn't see Isalexi's reference to vaginas, so I don't have an opinion on it. Apparently, you do. You don't like her mentioning vagina in any context, but "your equipment" is supposed to be of interest to us? Why?

    OK, I looked up Isalexi's post to find a reference to vagina, and found "vagina envy" as a term she used. I don't have any objection to it, because she is making fun of the term "penis envy" which some psychologists used to claim, meant women were jealous of men.

    You have personalized the discussion to make it be about your "equipment" which no one but you gives a shit about.

    Apparently, if I suggest I'm not interested in hearing about whether your equipment works or not, you consider yourself "denigrated". Pretty damn insecure about yourself.
    I've provided you with a link in the previous post. Please link me to the post where I said I don't like vaginas. It was is alexia that "personalized" the conversation. I simply provided an appropriate response without the specific information provided by either you or isalexi.

    So, are you going to admonish is alexia or just continue to criticize me for things you " think" I've done.
    Last edited by Dutch; 15th May 2015 at 07:31 AM.

  6. #1146
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    30,144
    Thanks
    3818

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Now you are calling me a racist. Gee thanks. Now, why are you constantly asking me personal questions of this sort? Can you give me an acceptable reason?
    His invective hurling machine has a stuck on button.

    You will tire of it.

  7. #1147
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,522
    Thanks
    7149

    From
    Jefferson State
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I've provided you with a link in the previous post. Please link me to the post where I said I don't like vaginas. It was is alexia that "personalized" the conversation. I simply provided an appropriate response without the specific information provided by either you or isalexi.

    So, are you going to admonish is alexia or just continue to criticize me for things you " think" I've done.
    You're the one making references to your personal equipment. Isalexi is not. Try spelling her name correctly. Her comment is about "vagina envy" as opposed to "penis envy".

    Penis envy is the female counterpart to Freud's concept of castration anxiety. Perhaps, you have castration anxiety and that makes you need to comment on whether your "equipment" works.


    "The center of a man’s existence is his penis. At the root of his self-worth is how he feels about the size of his penis and what he thinks about its ability to please his partners.
    A penis is tied to a man’s sense of his virility. Beyond athleticism, job prestige or earning potential, the powerful penis is considered the true physical manifestation of masculinity. A man is supposed to spread his seed and have the proper tool to do it with."
    http://psychologytomorrowmagazine.co...about-penises/

    "Men with smaller penises believe women will never be satisfied with them sexually, and so they often view women as innately superficial or emasculating before any sexual contact has occurred."
    http://psychologytomorrowmagazine.co...ltural-dictum/

    This last statement is illuminating insight into "teeny weenie" syndrome. LOL.
    Last edited by sky writer; 15th May 2015 at 08:48 AM.

  8. #1148
    Veteran Member Dutch's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    34,673
    Thanks
    6663

    From
    Middle of nowhere Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by sky writer View Post
    You're the one making references to your personal equipment. Isalexi is not. Try spelling her name correctly. Her comment is about "vagina envy" as opposed to "penis envy".

    Penis envy is the female counterpart to Freud's concept of castration anxiety. Perhaps, you have castration anxiety and that makes you need to comment on whether your "equipment" works.


    "The center of a manís existence is his penis. At the root of his self-worth is how he feels about the size of his penis and what he thinks about its ability to please his partners.
    A penis is tied to a manís sense of his virility. Beyond athleticism, job prestige or earning potential, the powerful penis is considered the true physical manifestation of masculinity. A man is supposed to spread his seed and have the proper tool to do it with."
    Penis Envy: How Size Influences Self-Esteem - Psychology Tomorrow MagazinePsychology Tomorrow Magazine

    "Men with smaller penises believe women will never be satisfied with them sexually, and so they often view women as innately superficial or emasculating before any sexual contact has occurred."
    Unhung Hero: A New Cultural Dictum - Psychology Tomorrow MagazinePsychology Tomorrow Magazine

    This last statement is illuminating insight into "teeny weenie" syndrome. LOL.
    so, you don't want me to "personalize" the conversation by responding to a woman's post about "vagaina envy" by my referring to functioning body parts and equipment but you do want to discuss "penis envy" after telling me you don't want me to mention my "gonad" or "penis."

    On top of all this can I assume you will treat me differently than isalexi because you are not going to accuse her of "personalizing" the conversation by mentioning body parts and equipment?

  9. #1149
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,973
    Thanks
    22632

    From
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Now you are calling me a racist. Gee thanks. Now, why are you constantly asking me personal questions of this sort? Can you give me an acceptable reason?
    You keep saying "WHITE liberals"....why do you say "white" and not just "liberals"???


    And I asked nothing more "personal" than why you don't ADOPT children. Your rhetoric is CONTRADICTORY to your own lifestyle.

  10. #1150
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,973
    Thanks
    22632

    From
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    It was a reference to reasons for large families in our historical past. Are you, you know, "special" in any way because if you are this discussion ends right now, buddy.
    So you DON'T support children working in factories? Yet you cite that as part of your example of why large familes are a "good thing"???

Similar Threads

  1. I'm not so sure they were wrong...
    By Czernobog in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17th January 2013, 07:06 AM
  2. WRONG PLACE, WRONG TIME
    By Sparta in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11th January 2010, 11:22 PM
  3. What's wrong with the WTO?
    By dirtyp in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th November 2008, 07:16 PM
  4. Perverted, God-Hating Frenchies vs. Inbred, Sex-Obsessed Yokels
    By BSGCORP in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28th January 2008, 12:26 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed