I am particularly interested in the answer to #2:
- What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
- When did you decide you were a heterosexual?
- Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase that you may grow out of?
- Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Why canít you just be what you are and keep quiet about it?
- Why do you heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into your lifestyle?
- Have you considered therapy to change your heterosexual tendencies?
In reality, I don't really expect an answer to any of these questions.
They were originally presented in a sexuality college course, to make a point. I suspect the point will be lost on some here.