Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
Thanks Tree26Thanks

Thread: Disgusting Fox News hypocrisy

  1. #21
    In the Human Network Babylon's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    10,629
    Thanks
    2961

    From
    Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    A large part of FOXNews audience is evangelicals who overlook the disgusting sexism and bullying by oreilly and ailes....o',Reilly has paid over $13,000,000 to women who he bullied with sexual threats...same with ailes . These men are abusers and yet lO'reilly is still on the air. It is also interesting that they are the only station that demeans feminism. Just tell beautiful women if they don't put out they have no future. What hypocrites
    There was a great column about this by gerson...a right wing reporter . Some republicans have principles and respect women
    There is no Left or Right, so when people defend evil for the sake of an "I told you so", they are just Evil imo..
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,390
    Thanks
    1684

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    TOO fucking funny. "Virtue signaling????"
    Yes, you show off or "signal" your "virtues", like being a feminist, or pro-lgbt, but you are also pro-open borders which means bringing in cultures who believe fundamentally that women should be subjugated and the LGBT community should be killed... just to offer an explained example of the type of hypocrisy.

    It's too bad that for that group, thinking things through is not the strong suit.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,390
    Thanks
    1684

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
    There is no Left or Right, so when people defend evil for the sake of an "I told you so", they are just Evil imo..
    Well said, this guy is a shit head... doesn't matter which side he's on.

  4. #24
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    60,301
    Thanks
    27030

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Yes, you show off or "signal" your "virtues", like being a feminist, or pro-lgbt, but you are also pro-open borders which means bringing in cultures who believe fundamentally that women should be subjugated and the LGBT community should be killed... just to offer an explained example of the type of hypocrisy.

    It's too bad that for that group, thinking things through is not the strong suit.
    Funny. Your thinking, your "logic" is so fucked up and irrational you have to make up words and terms to even describe it.

  5. #25
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    28,633
    Thanks
    26671

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Funny. Your thinking, your "logic" is so fucked up and irrational you have to make up words and terms to even describe it.
    Psychiatrists refer to this phenomenon as cryptographia.

  6. #26
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,497
    Thanks
    32751

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    What I'm saying is that YOU DO NOT CARE about injustice of ANY KIND. What you care about is how that injustice can be used for political benefits, this way you can virtue signal as though you REALLY care to your fellow delusionals, while the reality is that the people MOST HARMED by the policies the left endorses are the very same groups they claim to be fighting to help.

    So, the worst part of your evils is that you somehow managed to convince yourself that you are fighting for good....
    Conjuring up shit in your mind to believe does not make it true. And that is exactly what you are doing here. While you are at it, go ahead and claim that Mother Teresa and the Pope are "virtue signalers", because in your world of hate and despise no one has any real virtue, not even yourself.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,390
    Thanks
    1684

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Funny. Your thinking, your "logic" is so fucked up and irrational you have to make up words and terms to even describe it.
    I wish I could take credit for applying those terms to what is observable.

    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    Psychiatrists refer to this phenomenon as cryptographia.
    Care to explain for those without that PhD ?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Conjuring up shit in your mind to believe does not make it true. And that is exactly what you are doing here. While you are at it, go ahead and claim that Mother Teresa and the Pope are "virtue signalers", because in your world of hate and despise no one has any real virtue, not even yourself.
    Not conjured observed.

    Sometimes it's fun to point out how dangerously hypocritical so many of you are...

    You mean the pope that disdains the Catholic history of Europe?

    And no, people can be virtuous, but when you use virtue to get what you want, it's at best selfish...

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,558
    Thanks
    18167

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Yes, you show off or "signal" your "virtues", like being a feminist, or pro-lgbt, but you are also pro-open borders which means bringing in cultures who believe fundamentally that women should be subjugated and the LGBT community should be killed... just to offer an explained example of the type of hypocrisy.

    It's too bad that for that group, thinking things through is not the strong suit.
    It's very interesting that you ae pretending to care about the cultures that subjugate women in the LGBT community. They are trying to escape those countries to live here where women are not subjugated and the LGBT community can live freely and you want to deny them the safety. You try and hold yourself morally superior when in fact you don't want to help them

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,390
    Thanks
    1684

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    It's very interesting that you ae pretending to care about the cultures that subjugate women in the LGBT community. They are trying to escape those countries to live here where women are not subjugated and the LGBT community can live freely and you want to deny them the safety. You try and hold yourself morally superior when in fact you don't want to help them
    This could be the beginning of a nuanced debate... but, given your track record I can summarize...

    Me: look at the 1400 year track record
    You: this time is different

    The way you would help those being subjugated will only hurt the people you claim to want to help if you really thought through your plan and it's implications.

  10. #30
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,558
    Thanks
    18167

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
    There is no Left or Right, so when people defend evil for the sake of an "I told you so", they are just Evil imo..
    Gerson is a right wing journalist....and it's silly to say he isn't . It's like saying Rachel meadow isn't right or left

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Disgusting!
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 28th September 2013, 06:32 PM
  2. what a disgusting POS
    By yuri zhivago in forum Current Events
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 23rd July 2013, 08:05 PM
  3. Oh! The hypocrisy of Fox News on Al Gore's sale to Al Jazeera
    By HadEnough2 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 20th January 2013, 06:10 AM
  4. Disgusting.
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12th February 2012, 07:47 AM
  5. Disgusting
    By Sparta in forum Healthcare
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 4th May 2007, 08:49 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed